GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Nov 2019, 14:38

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Has anyone financed their MBA through Brain Capital?

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Has anyone financed their MBA through Brain Capital?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2019, 04:27
Has anyone financed their MBA through Brain Capital in comparison to Prodigy Finance? I don't seem to find much information on the topic. Can someone please share his/her experience with the educational fund? After my research, I have come across two options for financing my MBA - PF vs. Brain Capital? I know from friends of mine that have taken a loan with PF that everything is pretty straightforward and PF makes payments to the uni so you don't have to worry about that. You get an interest rate of /apx. 7%/ which compared to Brain capital is relatively high ( if I am not mistaken BC offers 4% flat for a 10-year period, regardless of how much money you make per year) ?

If anyone can please shed any light on this topic, as I see it is not being discussed much here, it would be greatly appreciated. :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
D
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
WE: Management Consulting (Consulting)
Reviews Badge
Re: Has anyone financed their MBA through Brain Capital?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2019, 22:49
miaang wrote:
Has anyone financed their MBA through Brain Capital in comparison to Prodigy Finance? I don't seem to find much information on the topic. Can someone please share his/her experience with the educational fund? After my research, I have come across two options for financing my MBA - PF vs. Brain Capital? I know from friends of mine that have taken a loan with PF that everything is pretty straightforward and PF makes payments to the uni so you don't have to worry about that. You get an interest rate of /apx. 7%/ which compared to Brain capital is relatively high ( if I am not mistaken BC offers 4% flat for a 10-year period, regardless of how much money you make per year) ?

If anyone can please shed any light on this topic, as I see it is not being discussed much here, it would be greatly appreciated. :)

There is no such fixed rates for either. The rates offered are customized based on your nationality and work authorizations. So if you are in a developed economy, the rates are lower for both.

I got a quote of 7% from prodigy and Brain asked me for 16% of my salary. I went with Prodigy. Some batchmates who have entrepreneurial ambitions and did not want to get burdened by the pressure of a loan went for Brain.
Director
Director
V
GMAT 1: 460 Q42 V13
GPA: 3.6
Re: Has anyone financed their MBA through Brain Capital?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2019, 12:22
I think Prodigy is best compared to other finaces
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Has anyone financed their MBA through Brain Capital?   [#permalink] 15 Oct 2019, 12:22

Has anyone financed their MBA through Brain Capital?

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: MBAPrepCoach, Hideto