Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 06:20 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 06:20

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 619889 [0]
Given Kudos: 81626
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V35
GPA: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Send PM
Re: HEC Montreal Profile Evaluation Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Background and nationality: Indian-Engineer-Male-25years (age)

Undergrad Information:

Institute: Institute of Technology, Nirma University-Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
GPA: 6.62/10 (First Class) 2018 passout

GMAT: Yet to give. Expected Score: 650 to 680

Work experience: 1 year 8 months in an IT Services firm (200+ Employee) as a Content Writer
Currently helping my father to grow his YouTube channel by doing all the post-production work myself starting from video editing to publishing.

No Community or Charity work

Post-MBA goals - Management Consulting

Kindly evaluate my profile and let me know if I am a right fit, and suggest changes, Thanks a lot. :please:

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Re: HEC Montreal Profile Evaluation Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Background and nationality:
Indian- Engineer- Female (25years)
Undergrad Information:
Btech in Computer science and engineering
Institute- Walchand college of engineering, Sangli, Maharashtra
CGPA- 7.66/10

GMAT:
yet to appear
Expected score:650-680
Work experience and leadership:
1. 3+ years of experience in Accenture as Quality Analyst.
2. Awarded with highest award in HNPS sector in Accenture 4 times.
3. Worked individually and successfully delivered multiple modules. Got recognition multiple times for the same.

Community and others:
1. Helped my mother in tutoring many underprivileged students for free.
2. Organized Social IT awareness campaigns for various schools in villages of Maharashtra.
3. Served as NCC cadet and organised various social campaigns like blood donation, tree plantation, traffic management, etc.
4. Won various national level and state level competitions in college.
5. Served as professional skills developer in a college group and organised multiple state level events.

Post MBA goals
Human Resource Management, HR analyst

Kindly evaluate and suggest if my profile is suitable for application.
Suggestions are welcome!?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Pakistani, male, 25 years.

GMAT - 600 (Q44, V28, IR 7)

Olevel - 7A*1A
Alevel - 4A*
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering - 3.50 CGPA - National University of Sciences and Technology. Graduated top 15% of the batch. This is the top ranked engineering school in Pakistan.
Active participation in student clubs and organizations, leading a couple of them and holding major positions in arranging key events.

Work Exp - 03 years (as of August 2020) in product management across 2 organizations and several product portfolios.
1st being Dawlance, a local leader in the consumer electronics industry. I was actively involved in several innovative products' launches and the introduction of an entire portfolio altogether. Collaborated with teams in Turkey, China and Pakistan.
The 2nd, and current, organization is samsung electronics. Currently working as a product manager for LED TVs for the country, having previously been the product manager of refrigerator and washing machine. Not a promotion per say, and more of a role change, but could be taken as one if one considers the appointment at the core division.

Social work:
Worked for StreetStore - a charity organization. Assisted them in fundraising and sat up a street store event where clothes were distributed among underprivileged families.

Worked as a writer for Humans of Pakistan for over an year - helping portray a positive image of the society.

Currently a Green Card holder for WWF - a donation membership that works towards improving atmosphere and the needy people associated with it. I'm part of the Air project, where projects are carried out to improve air quality.

Reasons for MBA - At my current career stage, and the path I've chosen, a management degree (read MBA) makes a lot of sense for further growth and career development, and learning - given that I come from a technical background. An MBA would add on to my current experience and better equip me to take on senior positions in strategy/consulting/management.

Post-MBA goals - Move into management consulting. Also open to staying in project management.

I understand that the GMAT score is extremely low so I'd appreciate your feedback on the profile and suggestions towards next steps, if I should go ahead with the application with any realistic chances or I'm better off improving my GMAT, and potentially take a one year gap.

Also, what would be alternate decent schools (UK/Canada)?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Pakistani, male, 25 years.

GMAT - 600 (Q44, V28, IR 7)

Olevel - 7A*1A
Alevel - 4A*
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering - 3.50 CGPA - National University of Sciences and Technology. Graduated top 15% of the batch. This is the top ranked engineering school in Pakistan.
Active participation in student clubs and organizations, leading a couple of them and holding major positions in arranging key events.

Work Exp - 03 years (as of August 2020) in product management across 2 organizations and several product portfolios.
1st being Dawlance, a local leader in the consumer electronics industry. I was actively involved in several innovative products' launches and the introduction of an entire portfolio altogether. Collaborated with teams in Turkey, China and Pakistan.
The 2nd, and current, organization is samsung electronics. Currently working as a product manager for LED TVs for the country, having previously been the product manager of refrigerator and washing machine. Not a promotion per say, and more of a role change, but could be taken as one if one considers the appointment at the core division.

Social work:
Worked for StreetStore - a charity organization. Assisted them in fundraising and sat up a street store event where clothes were distributed among underprivileged families.

Worked as a writer for Humans of Pakistan for over an year - helping portray a positive image of the society.

Currently a Green Card holder for WWF - a donation membership that works towards improving atmosphere and the needy people associated with it. I'm part of the Air project, where projects are carried out to improve air quality.

Reasons for MBA - At my current career stage, and the path I've chosen, a management degree (read MBA) makes a lot of sense for further growth and career development, and learning - given that I come from a technical background. An MBA would add on to my current experience and better equip me to take on senior positions in strategy/consulting/management.

Post-MBA goals - Move into management consulting. Also open to staying in project management.

I understand that the GMAT score is extremely low so I'd appreciate your feedback on the profile and suggestions towards next steps, if I should go ahead with the application with any realistic chances or I'm better off improving my GMAT, and potentially take a one year gap.

Also, what would be alternate decent schools (UK/Canada)?

Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 619889 [0]
Given Kudos: 81626
Send PM
Re: HEC Montreal Profile Evaluation Thread: Post Profile Evl Requests Here [#permalink]
Expert Reply
HEC Montreal Profile Evaluation
Introducing New Better Profile Evaluations on GMAT Club!

Considering your application to a B-School? The first step in this significant journey is to evaluate your profile to gauge where you stand among the vast pool of applicants. We're excited to introduce a NEW and IMPROVED consolidated list of tools and platforms available on GMAT Club to assist you in this endeavor.