It is currently 17 Dec 2017, 15:21

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Help! Could you evaluate my profile?

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 3

Help! Could you evaluate my profile? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Nov 2017, 12:59
Hello everyone,

First of all thank you for your time considering my profile.

I am an aerospace engineer willing to study a Masters in Management, preferrably with international focus. However, I am quite worried because my grades are not outstanding. I appreciate any help in evaluating my chances to achieve my dream, here is my profile:

- Bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering fully in English from a top Spanish University
- CGPA 69.5%
- Two internships: Airbus (leading aerospace company) in Spain and in France, both in business development
- Year abroad in Italy
- Speak fluently four languages: English, Italian, French and Spanish. Studying German.
- Obtained highest grade in Final Bachelor Thesis.
- Won entrepeneurship championship with this thesis
- Volunteering experience and technology courses with an engineering association in Europe

Besides, I would love to study CEMS program. Does anyone know which Universities are "easier" to get in for this program, given my grades?

Thank you very very much!

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Admission Consultant
G

Kudos [?]: 163 [1], given: 54

Re: Help! Could you evaluate my profile? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Nov 2017, 09:35
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
SARsarsar wrote:
Hello everyone,

First of all thank you for your time considering my profile.

I am an aerospace engineer willing to study a Masters in Management, preferrably with international focus. However, I am quite worried because my grades are not outstanding. I appreciate any help in evaluating my chances to achieve my dream, here is my profile:

- Bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering fully in English from a top Spanish University
- CGPA 69.5%
- Two internships: Airbus (leading aerospace company) in Spain and in France, both in business development
- Year abroad in Italy
- Speak fluently four languages: English, Italian, French and Spanish. Studying German.
- Obtained highest grade in Final Bachelor Thesis.
- Won entrepeneurship championship with this thesis
- Volunteering experience and technology courses with an engineering association in Europe

Besides, I would love to study CEMS program. Does anyone know which Universities are "easier" to get in for this program, given my grades?

Thank you very very much!

A few questions for you:

Have you taken the GRE or the GMAT?
Do you have any full time work experience? if yes, how much and where?
Are you considering specific locations/ countries for further studies?

Namita Garg,
http://www.mbadecoder.com
+91 9901566772

Contact us at: contact@mbadecoder.com

Ask for a FREE profile evaluation HERE

Featured among the top 25 Women CEOs in India, in the CEO Magazine

Kudos [?]: 163 [1], given: 54

Intern
Intern
B

Re: Help! Could you evaluate my profile? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Dec 2017, 09:08
Hello!
Thank you for your response

I am only taking GMAT since GRE is not usually required given my degree. I took it a first time and obtained a 650. Unfortunately, I was very nervous and there was a problem with the explanation about the time for the break so i had to cancel out my score. In all my mocks never I had obtained below 700 so I hope it will improve in my next attempt.

I am considering every country except from USA because of the very high costs and the long admissions processes. I would like to study CEMS program because I love the idea of taking my studies at two different places. However, any other University with high possibilities to go abroad will perfectly suit me. In fact, I saw HEC has very interesting double programs but I guess competition is quite strong for this school:(. On the other hand, I am willing to study out of my home country (Spain).

Thank you!

Sara

Re: Help! Could you evaluate my profile?   [#permalink] 01 Dec 2017, 09:08

Help! Could you evaluate my profile?

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap