It is currently 12 Dec 2017, 03:33

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Help! Master Programs aligned to Sustainability management and CSR !

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 25 [0], given: 53

Concentration: Sustainability, Social Entrepreneurship
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Help! Master Programs aligned to Sustainability management and CSR ! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2017, 02:57
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Hi,

I have been in search of a community or a forum, to find out the best-suited courses in MBA or MSc aligned with Corporate Social Responsibility and green/sustainable management. So far it's been a struggle to find a similar pool of applicants or threads for such courses and I'm really not able to find some good measure of rankings.
General information that I'm looking for is - Job prospects after degree, ideal profile with median GMAT score, and usefulness of the course.
Following are some courses that I know of and would like to know more about -

1. The Università Bocconi MAGER - MSc in MSc Sustainability and Social InnovationGreen Management, Energy and Corporate Social Responsibility
2. HEC Paris - MSc Sustainability and Social Innovation
3. RSM Erasmus University -MSc Global Business & Sustainability
4. UBC, Vancouver - MASTER OF SCIENCE IN RESOURCES, ENVIRONMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY (MSC)
5. Oxford University - MSc in Environmental Change and Management
6. University of Toronto -Master of Science in Sustainability Management (MScSM)
7. Columbia University - Master of Science in Sustainability Management

Bit about me - Background - Indian Female, I.T. Consulting with 40 months of Experience in a Big Four Company
Cumulative Percentage - 78% (Honors Degree in Bachelor of Technology (IT major)
Extra Curricular- Associated work with WWF and a few Non-Profit driven educational institutes.
GMAT Score - 650

Anyone having a similar interest in sustainability or having some information on such courses, Please revert or send a PM. BIG Thanks :)

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: Help! Master Programs aligned to Sustainability management and CSR ! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Oct 2017, 10:01
Hi,

Glad to find someone on the same page. I'm applying for similar programs related to sustainability and environmental management. Out of the above, I will be applying to

1. Oxford University - MSc in Environmental Change and Management
2. Columbia University - Master of Science in Sustainability Management
among others

I am a little skeptical about both these programs as they are relatively new and I couldn't really find placement and job statistics on their websites. However, they have a brand name attached to them (the only reason why I'm applying there). Also, I do not have any idea about the median GMAT scores as I took GRE.
You are right about the lack of information and rankings related to this course. Have you considered applying to the Big 4 MEM universities - Yale, Duke, UCSB and UMich?

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern
B

Concentration: Sustainability, Social Entrepreneurship
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Re: Help! Master Programs aligned to Sustainability management and CSR ! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Oct 2017, 10:39
Hi Sid

Thanks for the reply. I haven't really considered the the colleges you mentioned since they are demanding in terms of score. What's your GRE score and what other colleges are you considering?

Posted from my mobile device

Re: Help! Master Programs aligned to Sustainability management and CSR !   [#permalink] 02 Oct 2017, 10:39

Help! Master Programs aligned to Sustainability management and CSR !

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap