GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Aug 2018, 16:51

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

How to access GMAT online CAT?

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 07 Feb 2009
Posts: 46
How to access GMAT online CAT?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2009, 11:42
I want to buy Manhattan's sentence correction guide. Can anyone please tell me how to access those six online tests?
Which URL should i use and is there any specific id for those six tests?
Also, I want to know, can I retake the exams and are the result reports get saved?

Thanks,
Abhishek
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 16 Jan 2009
Posts: 338
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3
WE: Sales (Telecommunications)
Re: How to access GMAT online CAT?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2009, 06:16
Hey Abhishek ,

You can find all the details on the official Manhattan Gmat website.
Google for "manhattan gmat" and check-out the MGMAT store.
_________________

Lahoosaher

Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 818
Re: How to access GMAT online CAT?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2009, 06:24
you can buy any of the 6 books
you get the book + 6 Online MGMAT CAT free(along with 25 BONUS SC/CR Qs)
i bought it online (ebay.in)
inside the book, you get one yr access code for one user
yes you can re take each 6 exams,once more
but the Qs may repeat as database is having 1200 Qs
I will suggest "GO for it"
no 2nd thought :)


abhishekik wrote:
I want to buy Manhattan's sentence correction guide. Can anyone please tell me how to access those six online tests?
Which URL should i use and is there any specific id for those six tests?
Also, I want to know, can I retake the exams and are the result reports get saved?

Thanks,
Abhishek

_________________

http://gmatclub.com/forum/math-polygons-87336.html
http://gmatclub.com/forum/competition-for-the-best-gmat-error-log-template-86232.html

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 10 Jan 2009
Posts: 106
Re: How to access GMAT online CAT?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2009, 07:24
nitya34 wrote:
you can buy any of the 6 books
you get the book + 6 Online MGMAT CAT free(along with 25 BONUS SC/CR Qs)
i bought it online (ebay.in)
inside the book, you get one yr access code for one user
yes you can re take each 6 exams,once more
but the Qs may repeat as database is having 1200 Qs
I will suggest "GO for it"
no 2nd thought :)


abhishekik wrote:
I want to buy Manhattan's sentence correction guide. Can anyone please tell me how to access those six online tests?
Which URL should i use and is there any specific id for those six tests?
Also, I want to know, can I retake the exams and are the result reports get saved?

Thanks,
Abhishek

Hi nitya34,


Even I am thinking of buying this book. About the GMAT CATs, you've mentioned that "yes you can re take each 6 exams,once more". Is it true that we can retake each of the 6 CATs just once?


Regards,
Technext
_________________

+++ Believe me, it doesn't take much of an effort to underline SC questions. Just try it out. +++
+++ Please tell me why other options are wrong. +++

~~~ The only way to get smarter is to play a smarter opponent. ~~~

Director
Director
User avatar
Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 818
Re: How to access GMAT online CAT?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2009, 09:58
Yes Buddy,you can take it twice(but Few Qs will repeat here or there)
Its numbered like 1 to 6
then 1A to 6A(As i recall from my 2008 experience)

I am yet to start taking the CAT
may start in 20-30 days

Technext wrote:
nitya34 wrote:
you can buy any of the 6 books
you get the book + 6 Online MGMAT CAT free(along with 25 BONUS SC/CR Qs)
i bought it online (ebay.in)
inside the book, you get one yr access code for one user
yes you can re take each 6 exams,once more
but the Qs may repeat as database is having 1200 Qs
I will suggest "GO for it"
no 2nd thought :)


abhishekik wrote:
I want to buy Manhattan's sentence correction guide. Can anyone please tell me how to access those six online tests?
Which URL should i use and is there any specific id for those six tests?
Also, I want to know, can I retake the exams and are the result reports get saved?

Thanks,
Abhishek

Hi nitya34,


Even I am thinking of buying this book. About the GMAT CATs, you've mentioned that "yes you can re take each 6 exams,once more". Is it true that we can retake each of the 6 CATs just once?


Regards,
Technext

_________________

http://gmatclub.com/forum/math-polygons-87336.html
http://gmatclub.com/forum/competition-for-the-best-gmat-error-log-template-86232.html

Re: How to access GMAT online CAT? &nbs [#permalink] 09 Mar 2009, 09:58
Display posts from previous: Sort by

How to access GMAT online CAT?

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT
HOT DEALS FOR AUGUST
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
Math Revolution - $99/3 mo Free 1-month trial + Diagnostic Test
Target Test Prep - Save $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
examPAL Full GMAT video course - Save 10%
EMPOWERgmat - $85/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month GMAT Prep Exams 3, 4, 5 & 6
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.