Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 17:10 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 17:10

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [2]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 494 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Send PM
Send PM
Re: Indian Female NIFT 770 GMAT [#permalink]
I'm so sorry - you totally said M7 and I completely glossed right over it. My apologies! If you're all about applying this year - go for it! However, if you want to mix it up with some more realistic options, you're going to have to diversify a bit. Right now you're looking the top 7 in the US and some of the top programs in the world. It's a pretty aggressive list! I understand your reasoning behind HEC but look into a bit more. They're great for luxury retail but they're also just a strong school in general.

Bhavik
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Send PM
Thanks Bhavik! Noted your suggestion regarding HEC Paris and I will be definitely looking into it. Can you please also help in choosing a couple of realistic but good schools which I could apply to as a safety net.

Thanks!
Send PM
Hey there,

To be honest - it's really hard to do that. Y'know why? Because picking schools is a conversation and an exploratory process. If I just started throwing around school names, it wouldn't do you a lot of good. If you want to know schools that might be more realistic and within reach, look outside the Top 10. But beyond that - there are just so many things to think about! I'm including three links below to help you out - give them a read. If you have questions about a particular program, I'm happy to help. If you need a hand with the applications, let us know! John from our team is super retail experienced!

[MBA Rankings & How They Work]
[How to Choose MBA Programs]
[School Profiles]

Bhavik
GMAT Club Bot