Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 13:49 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 13:49

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: Chartered Engineer
Own Kudos [?]: 178 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: General Management, Leadership
Schools: INSEAD - Class of 2013
WE:Business Development (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: International Business, Strategy
GMAT Date: 11-30-2012
WE:Design (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Re: INSEAD 2013 JAN - Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
nirvana82 wrote:
Hi all....I need some help here...I am 30 yr/Indian IT Male with 7 yrs wrk ex and just gave my GMAT with 710 score(Q 49 V 38)....Do you guys think my profile will be good enuf for a R2 admission..Is it true that admission criteria ets tougher with runds...Also is an official score mandatory ...althugh I hope I will get my official score by 20th June....Will really appreciate some quick response :)

Hi Nirvana82,

If you upload a soft copy of your unofficial report along with the application from, it is enough for the Adcom to consider your application to be complete. Considering the competition from fellow Indians, ensure you have a solid profile to backup that 710. GMAT score is a "breaker" but not necessarily a "maker". Hope this helps!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: Economics, Social Entrepreneurship
Send PM
Done with my interviews. It was very conversational and relax. But the second one really pounced on my work experience.. He wanted me to give him more than what was in the essays. Now it's the waiting game again..
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Ye Praveen....It went well...Thanks for your wishes but now its keeping finger crossed and waiting game as the interviewers are really smart intellectuals as at least in my case i was not given a hint of whether they like me or dislike me ...just a smile and best of luck.....
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hi Ankur,

Yeah...I think we got atleast 12 more days to count! My guess, I reiterate, its my guess that they will start calling from the first monday of the last week of this month! i.e.25th June! Happy waiting!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Schools:INSEAD, IESE
GMAT 2: 710
Send PM
Guys... any update? Someone on PaagalGuy got an admit today. Any good news here?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
I can't believe they're already admitting. Much earlier than I expected. I haven't even finished my second interview yet, I got it this Sunday.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
WE:General Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Nope... still waiting!! In the interview invite email we were told to have the interviews done by mid June so it would be a bit unfair admitting people before everyone had even finished their interviews. Reckon we have another 10-12 days at least before the bulk of admits go out..
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: International Business, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.25
Send PM
i agree with both previous posts... all the bulk admissions/rejections will be sent out shortly after the 15th of this month.

that's one lucky dude though, he no longer has to go through this agonizing wait!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GPA: 3.39
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Finally got a notification.

"Thank you very much for applying to the INSEAD MBA Programme. I am pleased to inform you that I have received your application and will be your primary contact during the Admissions Process. I have checked the details of your submitted application material and I am happy to confirm your file is now complete and ready to be reviewed for Round 2 on the January 2013 intake."

How're round 2 guys doing?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
I don't think they are sending out admission emails already. The admission committee still needs to review the whole profile and make a decision. I think the earliest will be the week of 29th.

Originally posted by Patcheko80 on 13 Jun 2012, 17:57.
Last edited by Patcheko80 on 14 Jun 2012, 07:10, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
vrindasingh wrote:
Guys... any update? Someone on PaagalGuy got an admit today. Any good news here?

I am really surprised to hear this!!!

I got a missed call from some unknown number...was not actually able to view the number on my mobile! Had a similar missed call on the day I got the interview invite! So just dropped a mail to my coordinator to enquire when they are sending the admits! She replied back saying the below: :)

"Further to your e-mail below, you should hear from us by the deadline of June 29th. Thank you very much for your continued patience"

So its really surprising to hear that someone has already got an admit!!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
https://www.pagalguy.com/forum/international-indian-mba-schools-accepting/78731-insead-jan-2013-applicants-3.html

the guy seems to be from delhi!!! Really surprised that an Indian applicant was advised of his admission so early! Generally they call the asian applicant pool at a later stage for some unknown reason!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
Send PM
mattapraveen wrote:
https://www.pagalguy.com/forum/international-indian-mba-schools-accepting/78731-insead-jan-2013-applicants-3.html

the guy seems to be from delhi!!! Really surprised that an Indian applicant was advised of his admission so early! Generally they call the asian applicant pool at a later stage for some unknown reason!

He is a law graduate working with the Indian Revenue Service...genuine outlier I guess
Manager
Manager
Send PM
jaygee wrote:
mattapraveen wrote:

He is a law graduate working with the Indian Revenue Service...genuine outlier I guess

Why would an IRS guy pursue an MBA?? My sis is an IRS!! what ever!!! he did get our hear beats tick a bit faster though!
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: NABE
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.1
WE:Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
mattapraveen wrote:

Hmmm not sure I buy this. I've spoken to my AdCom coordinator over the phone a couple of times this week and she led me to believe that all interviews should be done by the 15th of June and they don't start reviewing the applications again until the 20th of June (This is based on her telling me that the absolute latest date by which I could complete the interview was the 20th). She also told me all applications are reviewed a second time in tandem, e.g. they don't review them as the feedback comes in. That would be highly unfair to those of us who have had a hard time scheduling interviews early.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Has anyone tried contacting this accepted guy? I think he's full of it and just enjoying getting laugh from us. 100:1 he's a fake.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
snbury wrote:
mattapraveen wrote:

Hmmm not sure I buy this. I've spoken to my AdCom coordinator over the phone a couple of times this week and she led me to believe that all interviews should be done by the 15th of June and they don't start reviewing the applications again until the 20th of June (This is based on her telling me that the absolute latest date by which I could complete the interview was the 20th). She also told me all applications are reviewed a second time in tandem, e.g. they don't review them as the feedback comes in. That would be highly unfair to those of us who have had a hard time scheduling interviews early.

He/She claims he/she was admitted to IESE as well. I think it's a fake profile.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  7   8   9   10   11   12   13  ...  43   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts