Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 19:59 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 19:59

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Concentration: Marketing, International Business
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V33
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]
Hi all! I'm Marco, I'm Italian and I've found this forum searching the web for information about mba's. About me, I'm going to get my J.D. in february, and the FCE in the same period.. have a nice day!

Inviato usando Tapatalk 2.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 31
GPA: 4
WE:Programming (Computer Software)
Send PM
Hi all,
I'm an Indian with 8 yrs of IT experience working in the software development and maintenance projects in the domains of Banking, Financial Services, Insurance and HR. I'm an avid learner and wanted to pursue MBA which is my long term dream.I started to prepare for my GMAT recently and need to put more effort with a target score of 750.
Here is a quick snapshot of my profile
Class X - 91.33%
Class XII - 95.66%
UG - 8.6/10(CGPA), 4/4(US CGPA)
Experience - 8 yrs International Exposure - 2.5 yrs
Certifications - INS21(Insurance domain certification), PMP
Language proficiency - English, Tamil(Native), Hindi, French(DELF B1 certified)

My target schools are
INSEAD,Queens,Cornell,Harvard
ISB,IIMA(PGPX),IIMB(EPGP)
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hi,
I am an Indian with 14 years full time work experience, Bachelors from NIT, M.S. from University of Arizona in Electrical Engineering. I have worked with big names in India for around 9 years and USA for 5 years in Renewables and Electric Automotive Industry. I took my GRE in 2001 with score as 2150/2400 and had a not so good experience with GMAT with score of 640 in August 2013. During the prep I was consistently scoring 680-690 but could not keep the tempo. Planning to retake the exam in November 2013, and will apply for primarily for One Year Programs. I will register once I start getting 750+ score in Practice Tests.
I look forward to advice from Group Members and share my experiences.
Intern
Intern
GMAT Date: 01-04-2014
Send PM
Hi all
Indian here.My target date of gmat is on 4 Jan 14 .I have been going through this site throughly for last one week.This site provides lot of valuable information and good strategies for beginners.
I still have 3 months left.I started of with Maslaw principle and right now at the bottom of the pyramind acquiring knowledge.
Target Score: Quants 50, Verbal 42, AWA >5
Strategy:
1 month: Covering basics in quants (working out with different strategies and involving in forum discussion)
2 month: Verbal
3 month:CAT analysis and giving my tests

Regards
Prakash :-D
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 76 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Concentration: Strategy,Operation,Consulting
Send PM
Hi All,

I am Anand,working in IT,having 7 years of exp.I am aiming to change my career to Consulting.I have started preparing for GMAT recently,wrote my first practice CAT from GMATPrep today,scored only 500(Q44,V27) :( .Long way to go to get a satisfactory score.

However,I accidentally shut down my computer after the test.When I again opened GmatPrep software,I cannot find my incorrect attempts of the CAT. :o Is there any way to find these questions?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 21
Send PM
Hi All
Indian Male IT :)
Target Score: 780 :)

Regards
Motivator
Director
Director
Status:My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Own Kudos [?]: 277 [0]
Given Kudos: 57
Send PM
royinkol wrote:
Hi All,

I am Anand,working in IT,having 7 years of exp.I am aiming to change my career to Consulting.I have started preparing for GMAT recently,wrote my first practice CAT from GMATPrep today,scored only 500(Q44,V27) :( .Long way to go to get a satisfactory score.

However,I accidentally shut down my computer after the test.When I again opened GmatPrep software,I cannot find my incorrect attempts of the CAT. :o Is there any way to find these questions?

I believe once you have closed gmat prep you cant check your scores again but you can check incorrect attempts...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 68 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V35
GPA: 2.4
WE:Other (Consulting)
Send PM
Hi everybody...
From Germany here and I am up to finish my B.Sc. Degree the next few months with currently one exam missing.
Going to do the GMAT for my Master's Degree Admission in the field of Supply Chain Management.
So 2 months and hopefully a score of 700.

Took the whole sunday reading How-Tos and Guidelines here and finished ordering Manhattan GMAT and the OG.
Next Step for me is creating a study plan and the decision whether or not the Error Log should be digital (ms excel) or on a notebook.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Hi my name is Sabine and I am fairly knew to the world of business and the gmat in general. I hold a BA in African-American studies with a concentration on Anthropology. I am looking to apply to the dual MA/MBA program in cross cultural sustainable business management at the American University of Paris. I am a New Yorker. I started seriously studying for the GMAT just shy of two weeks ago. I took my first practice test and scored a low 330 with both 17 in Quant and Verb and 2 in integrated reasoning, I take it that is my weak area. I am anxious by nature and i'm currently looking for all the help I can get since I'm not to sure how to tackle a consistent study plan. I currently have the 13th edition of the official guide for gmat review book. does anyone else know of any good books or resources that can help a newbie like me? or any advice is greatly appreciated.
Director
Director
Status:My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Send PM
sbernard1 wrote:
Hi my name is Sabine and I am fairly knew to the world of business and the gmat in general. I hold a BA in African-American studies with a concentration on Anthropology. I am looking to apply to the dual MA/MBA program in cross cultural sustainable business management at the American University of Paris. I am a New Yorker. I started seriously studying for the GMAT just shy of two weeks ago. I took my first practice test and scored a low 330 with both 17 in Quant and Verb and 2 in integrated reasoning, I take it that is my weak area. I am anxious by nature and i'm currently looking for all the help I can get since I'm not to sure how to tackle a consistent study plan. I currently have the 13th edition of the official guide for gmat review book. does anyone else know of any good books or resources that can help a newbie like me? or any advice is greatly appreciated.

Hi Sabine,

Welcome to gmatclub, here are some links to get started...

best-gmat-books-118706.html

everything-you-need-to-prepare-for-the-gmat-129968.html

all-gmat-cat-practice-tests-links-prices-reviews-77460.html

all-gmat-cat-practice-tests-links-prices-reviews-77460.html

gmat-and-mba-159618.html

ATB
Intern
Intern
Send PM
thank you.I am new for this forum.I think this forum is helpful for me in future.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I'm Vijay from India.
I'll take my test on 14 Jan 14.
Had taken CAT(common apt test) twice and managed to get 98%ile but unfortunately didn't convert calls from top schools.

So trying out GMAT.

Aiming 700+.

Looking forward to interacting with all.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 35
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 640 Q45 V32
Send PM
hey everybody,
I am Chaitali, from India. I am not completely new to the club as its been a while since I've been enrolled. But now am totally addicted to it. I am quite grateful to the founders of this community as this club is a wonderful resource pool for all GMAT takers across the world.

A little background about myself - I am a graduate in Economics from SRCC and have been working in Risk Advisory arm of KPMG. I wish to do an MBA ('14 intake) in the field of marketing or luxury marketing. My second option would be HR management.

I am aiming at a score of mid-700. Hoping to make the most of this forum and share as much with others.

All the best to all :) :) :)

“Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.” - Unknown

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
Vince Lombardi
Director
Director
Send PM
corporateguy wrote:
I'm Vijay from India.
I'll take my test on 14 Jan 14.
Had taken CAT(common apt test) twice and managed to get 98%ile but unfortunately didn't convert calls from top schools.

So trying out GMAT.

Aiming 700+.

Looking forward to interacting with all.

Supernova29 wrote:
hey everybody,
I am Chaitali, from India. I am not completely new to the club as its been a while since I've been enrolled. But now am totally addicted to it. I am quite grateful to the founders of this community as this club is a wonderful resource pool for all GMAT takers across the world.

A little background about myself - I am a graduate in Economics from SRCC and have been working in Risk Advisory arm of KPMG. I wish to do an MBA ('14 intake) in the field of marketing or luxury marketing. My second option would be HR management.

I am aiming at a score of mid-700. Hoping to make the most of this forum and share as much with others.

All the best to all :) :) :)

“Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.” - Unknown

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
Vince Lombardi

Hi Vijay and chaitali,

Welcome to Gmatclub,

Hope you guys make most out of the wonderful place.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Hi guys,

that is not my first time on this forum, but the first time I'm here as a registered user:) Happy to be the part of such an amazing club and hope I will contribute to its content also.

My approximate GMAT date is 21/12/13, goal is about 720-750 scores. Math theory is done, verbal and cats are waiting for me. Looking forward to associate with any of you!:)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi All,

New to this, decided I want to pursue this. Read the section on how to prepare for the GMAT posted on this forum board and now I'm ready to tackle this. My GPA in engineering school up here in Canada was somewhere around 3.0 and that was 4 years ago BUT I'm aiming for 700+ on the GMAT.

Good luck to all!

thanks
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello everyone Greetings !,

This is Abhishek Sinha, from India working with the beleaguered Indian Power Sector. I have got more than 3 years of Experience & work as an Operation-Engineer. I am really passionate about this 1 year MBA offered by the IVY-league B-Schools, all over the Globe.
I have just started my preparations for GMAT, all alone of my own, i find it difficult to develop the competency preparing alone.
If you guys can just help me in my preparations in anyway...it would be a great help altogether.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  53   54   55   56   57   58   59  ...  66