It is currently 19 Apr 2018, 08:25

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 27 Jan 2011
Posts: 193
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Feb 2011, 07:46
Wow 740, that's high,I think that can't be true, its different for each case, but for sure being an indian female engineer doesn't change it. LOL!

Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 29 Sep 2009
Posts: 386
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Feb 2011, 10:57
To make it to a top 15 school740 is a safe score provided the rest of ur app is brilliant. I too argued with myself that my 690 should be enough to pull me through at least as far as gmat goes, but it didn't--probably had my essays been stellar it might have been a different story.
As far as indian female(vs male) engineers go -- if all data points are close they will pick the* female. These scores, by the way are for full time mba programs.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Feb 2011
Posts: 5
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Feb 2011, 04:10
Hi all,

Just a brief introduction: I'm an Dutch student based in the middle of the Netherlands and -how common- preparing for the admission deadline of september 2011 for 2012 entry. Studying Social Sciences, with a limited mathematical ability. It has been 5 years since I've done high school math. That's the challenge.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 27 Jan 2011
Posts: 193
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Feb 2011, 07:35
I agree, part-time may be a bit easier, fulltime scores profiles are scaring me, I gave my gmatprep1 on sat and was happy that I have 680 right now and I can easily cross 700 in six months but that's not so easy!
vicksikand wrote:
To make it to a top 15 school740 is a safe score provided the rest of ur app is brilliant. I too argued with myself that my 690 should be enough to pull me through at least as far as gmat goes, but it didn't--probably had my essays been stellar it might have been a different story.
As far as indian female(vs male) engineers go -- if all data points are close they will pick the* female. These scores, by the way are for full time mba programs.

Posted from my mobile device


Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 13 Jan 2011
Posts: 376
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Feb 2011, 15:28
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to apply for Fall 2012 entry. This forum has been such a valuable resource in helping me formulate a study plan! I'm taking the GMAT in May and aiming for a 700+ score. I took a few diagnostic tests and my score is hovering around 650 - 670 level.

I studied fine arts (well known art school) then international marketing for undergrad (3.79 GPA - not well known school). I also have a MPA in international economic policy from Columbia University (3.85 GPA).

My career is currently focused on new media and spans across several industries. I'd like to expand into business strategy for mobile technology firms or one of the big name mobile carriers. My top choices are London Business School, Wharton, MIT, INSEAD, and Oxford.

Good luck everyone! :)
_________________

*******************************************************************
~ PickyTooth - Eat Like a Local Foodie // http://www.pickytooth.com ~
*******************************************************************

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 27 Jan 2011
Posts: 193
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Feb 2011, 06:56
Wow enkie, your profile looks awesome, I attaended some sessions by adcom of wharton, haas, columbia and was surprised how many ppl from media, or profiles similar to urs are doing an mba, I am also targetting for fall 2012 and plan to give the test in sept 2011, you think its too late ?

Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 13 Jan 2011
Posts: 376
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Feb 2011, 07:05
desiaggie1980 wrote:
Wow enkie, your profile looks awesome, I attaended some sessions by adcom of wharton, haas, columbia and was surprised how many ppl from media, or profiles similar to urs are doing an mba, I am also targetting for fall 2012 and plan to give the test in sept 2011, you think its too late ?

Posted from my mobile device


Hi Desiaggie! Thanks -- I think b school apps are definitely a lot more competitive in the past few years simply because there are so many more people applying now. There's going to be lots of people from each sector with similar profiles, so the biggest challenge for each applicant is to prove that he or she is unique.

What schools are you aiming for?

If you feel confident about reaching your ideal score, I don't necessarily think taking the test in September is too late. It's really just personal preference. I prefer to tackle one piece of the application at a time, because I'd be able to focus better on my essays once the GMAT is out of the way. However, IF by any chance you fall short of your ideal score by a big margin (for example, if you were aiming for 700 but got a 640), you won't have a lot of time to retake the test. That's the only thing I'd be apprehensive about. There are many veterans in the forum who know way more than I do though, so I would ask their opinions on this matter.

I'm taking the gmat in mid May so I can see if I need to retake again. Im aiming for 700+, but would be happy with just a 700.
_________________

*******************************************************************
~ PickyTooth - Eat Like a Local Foodie // http://www.pickytooth.com ~
*******************************************************************

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 29 Sep 2009
Posts: 386
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Feb 2011, 08:34
enkie wrote:
desiaggie1980 wrote:
Wow enkie, your profile looks awesome, I attaended some sessions by adcom of wharton, haas, columbia and was surprised how many ppl from media, or profiles similar to urs are doing an mba, I am also targetting for fall 2012 and plan to give the test in sept 2011, you think its too late ?

Posted from my mobile device


Hi Desiaggie! Thanks -- I think b school apps are definitely a lot more competitive in the past few years simply because there are so many more people applying now. There's going to be lots of people from each sector with similar profiles, so the biggest challenge for each applicant is to prove that he or she is unique.

What schools are you aiming for?

If you feel confident about reaching your ideal score, I don't necessarily think taking the test in September is too late. It's really just personal preference. I prefer to tackle one piece of the application at a time, because I'd be able to focus better on my essays once the GMAT is out of the way. However, IF by any chance you fall short of your ideal score by a big margin (for example, if you were aiming for 700 but got a 640), you won't have a lot of time to retake the test. That's the only thing I'd be apprehensive about. There are many veterans in the forum who know way more than I do though, so I would ask their opinions on this matter.

I'm taking the gmat in mid May so I can see if I need to retake again. Im aiming for 700+, but would be happy with just a 700.


Most R1 deadlines are in October, so taking the GMAT in September will probably position you to apply in R2. Historically R2 has a higher volume of applicants and is more competitive, also if you dont make your target score in September you can retake the GMAT after 30 days(provided you are confident that you can raise your score within that time frame).
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 27 Jan 2011
Posts: 193
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Feb 2011, 09:31
Thanks to both, btw Vick, I am from mumbai univ, given my circumstances, I am targetting only for HAASEW; its R1 deadline is in nov, correct me if I am wrong, I did my homework abt schools appropriate for me and only that course suits my needs!

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Status: Seeking new horizons...
Joined: 03 Sep 2010
Posts: 63
Location: Taiwan
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
Schools: ESADE '15 (A)
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2011, 03:01
Hello,

I am Nilay C. Badavne, a R&D Engineer, working since September 2009, almost one and half year, with a very well known Taiwan based company, Asus. I graduated from IIT Bombay, India, in July 2009.

My education (till high school) was primarily in my mother-tongue, except for Maths and Science subjects. So for next few months, I would be working on my English to pull it at a satisfactory level (don't know how to find out one's satisfactory level). I am hoping I would be done with revising some basic grammar concepts and RC skills by the month of May. I have already started reading some novels (as suggested by bb in his post).

I am planning to write my GMAT in August/September 2011, and aiming for 750+. As I am just one year old in the industry, I plan to work for another two to three years before applying to any universities.

I would like to conclude with two questions:
1) Will a classroom course be helpful with the preparations? I have inquired about Princeton Review's class room courses.
2) I have been following GMAT Club from last couple of months and after looking at scores posted by members, my observation was that Verbal score will make a huge difference in your score, as compared to the Math score. How far is my speculation true?

I will be active from now on on this forum, to keep myself, and other members motivated.

Thanks!
Nilay.
_________________

Learn to walk before you run.

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 27 Jan 2011
Posts: 193
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2011, 06:06
Hi Nilay, I understand you are talking abt, as the experts here say, it is very hard to outline a srudy strategy if you are not sure where you stand at this point in time.
I know that if u r from iit, ur math can't be the deal breaker, verbal could be, since it was not ur prime medium,so it might be particularly true is an individuals case abt one section defining the score range.

Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 29 Sep 2009
Posts: 386
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2011, 06:43
nilaybadavne wrote:
Hello,

I am Nilay C. Badavne, a R&D Engineer, working since September 2009, almost one and half year, with a very well known Taiwan based company, Asus. I graduated from IIT Bombay, India, in July 2009.

My education (till high school) was primarily in my mother-tongue, except for Maths and Science subjects. So for next few months, I would be working on my English to pull it at a satisfactory level (don't know how to find out one's satisfactory level). I am hoping I would be done with revising some basic grammar concepts and RC skills by the month of May. I have already started reading some novels (as suggested by bb in his post).

I am planning to write my GMAT in August/September 2011, and aiming for 750+. As I am just one year old in the industry, I plan to work for another two to three years before applying to any universities.

I would like to conclude with two questions:
1) Will a classroom course be helpful with the preparations? I have inquired about Princeton Review's class room courses.
2) I have been following GMAT Club from last couple of months and after looking at scores posted by members, my observation was that Verbal score will make a huge difference in your score, as compared to the Math score. How far is my speculation true?

I will be active from now on on this forum, to keep myself, and other members motivated.

Thanks!
Nilay.


Having studied at IIT, your quant skills should be above average. Regardless, take a diagnostic test before you start.
The GMAT Official guide has a diagnostic(paper based test) that you can use, then chalk out your strategy from there. Also search this forum--there are a lot of threads that discuss study plans.

As far as English goes, you need to have good spoken and written English to be successful. So, even if you manage to get a decent verbal score on GMAT, ensure that your spoken English is polished.
1 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 13 Jan 2011
Posts: 376
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2011, 06:49
1
This post received
KUDOS
nilaybadavne wrote:
Hello,

I am Nilay C. Badavne, a R&D Engineer, working since September 2009, almost one and half year, with a very well known Taiwan based company, Asus. I graduated from IIT Bombay, India, in July 2009.

My education (till high school) was primarily in my mother-tongue, except for Maths and Science subjects. So for next few months, I would be working on my English to pull it at a satisfactory level (don't know how to find out one's satisfactory level). I am hoping I would be done with revising some basic grammar concepts and RC skills by the month of May. I have already started reading some novels (as suggested by bb in his post).

I am planning to write my GMAT in August/September 2011, and aiming for 750+. As I am just one year old in the industry, I plan to work for another two to three years before applying to any universities.

I would like to conclude with two questions:
1) Will a classroom course be helpful with the preparations? I have inquired about Princeton Review's class room courses.
2) I have been following GMAT Club from last couple of months and after looking at scores posted by members, my observation was that Verbal score will make a huge difference in your score, as compared to the Math score. How far is my speculation true?

I will be active from now on on this forum, to keep myself, and other members motivated.

Thanks!
Nilay.


Hi Nilay,

How do you feel about your English grammar skills? I am assuming that being an engineer means your math skills are pretty good.

I'll give a little snapshot of my own story. I was born in the US but raised in Asia, so my first language is Chinese, not English. While I did move back to the US for high school, I never studied the foundations (I was busy trying to fit in with my new American friends). I just read a lot of books and learned grammar by intuition. So when I was in graduate school at Columbia (studying economics and policy), a few of my professors made comments that I am a good writer, but they noticed that I have trouble with past/perfect tense and sometimes subject-verb agreements.

So for the GMAT study, I chose to do self study (because I find the classroom courses expensive - and didn't necessarily work with my busy work schedule). I found that I have no problems with Critical Reasoning or Reading Comprehension but I am IN DEEP SH*T when it comes to Sentence Correction. Per the recommendations from the gmatclub forum, I purchased the Kaplan Verbal Foundations (finished), and also the Manhattan Prep Sentence Correction (in progress). I find this combination VERY helpful. The Kaplan book really built my grammar knowledge from the ground up (I finally know what a gerund is!). Then the Manhattan Prep book (still covered some of the basics, but with even better examples) tackled the sentence correction problems.

I also suggest getting the Official Gmat Verbal Guide because it will contain lots of verbal questions. Sentence Correction becomes easier as you A) get a more solid understanding of grammar 101 and B) practice so you learn to recognize patterns and errors.

Hope this helps! Good luck studying! I am still in the midst of my studies, too. I plan to take the GMAT in May.
_________________

*******************************************************************
~ PickyTooth - Eat Like a Local Foodie // http://www.pickytooth.com ~
*******************************************************************

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Status: Seeking new horizons...
Joined: 03 Sep 2010
Posts: 63
Location: Taiwan
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
Schools: ESADE '15 (A)
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2011, 19:21
Hi desiaggie, vicksikand and enkie,

Thank you for your replies.

I had this feeling, that starting to prepare for GMAT without taking care of some basic English concepts would definitely lead to a disaster. But yes, as I am unaware of where I stand at this point in time, taking up a diagnostic test would really help in defining my strategy towards my preparations.

@desiaggie: I am concerned about the same, so before really starting to put my hands on preparation books, I wish to hone my basic English knowledge. And as a kid/student, math has always been a favorite, I don't have a fear for it.

@vicksikand: As far as spoken english is concerned, joining some local discussion groups, where people from various backgrounds gather together, take up some topic and discuss about it might help. I hope such exercises would be helpful to polish my spoken english. For written English, I can start practicing it over a blog, but then, there is no way I could get a good feedback over my sentence constructions and grammar. Maybe we can start (or does it already exists?) a small section in the GMAT club where members will write few lines on some current affairs, and others can then point out mistakes in their writings.

@enkie: That was a really nice information your posted here. Thank you for mentioning about the Kaplan Verbal Foundation book. I will get that book soon. I have started off with "Wren and Martin, High School Grammar" which I used as a reference guide while in school. I have given some grammar tests online, which had three levels; basic, intermediate and advanced. I could very easily tackle the basic and intermediate tests, but had a score of 5/7 in the advanced test section. As they did not gave any explanation on mistakes, I had doubts about their accuracy. But I guess, revising the grammar and completing some practice tests from the books would be helpful to accurately determine my progress.
_________________

Learn to walk before you run.

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Feb 2011
Posts: 7
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 25 Feb 2011, 08:12
Hey Folks,

I'm Chris. I'm from the metro Detroit area and still live there (would love to connect with fellow MBA seekers in the Detroit area). Shooting for enrollment in 2k12. I graduated from a solid Liberal Arts college with a 3.95. Captain of the track and cross country teams, no real extra curriculars besides that. I took a couple GMAT practice tests and scored 620 on both - 43 Verbal, 33 Quant. I wasn't familiar with many basic quant concepts, like plugging in numbers, for instance. I'm hoping to score anything above 700...just need to get my quant up to speed. I work for a mid-size management consulting firm, but my work is IT related (implementing business systems). Realistically, I'm probably looking at Ross, Darden and Fuqua, but I think Tuck would be awesome. Post-MBA, I'm shooting for a job in strategy consulting with M/B/B.

This forum is great, as I currently don't know anyone pursuing an MBA. Again, Metro-Detroiters, let's touch base.

Chris

Originally posted by Detroiter on 24 Feb 2011, 21:11.
Last edited by Detroiter on 25 Feb 2011, 08:12, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 27 Jan 2011
Posts: 193
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2011, 08:09
Nilay: I hate math and love verbal :), I always used wren and martin in school but you know what, if you don't have a lot of time focus on gmat books( see best books post by bb)b
nilaybadavne wrote:
Hi desiaggie, vicksikand and enkie,
Thank you for your replies.

I had this feeling, that starting to prepare for GMAT without taking care of some basic English concepts would definitely lead to a disaster. But yes, as I am unaware of where I stand at this point in time, taking up a diagnostic test would really help in defining my strategy towards my preparations.

@desiaggie: I am concerned about the same, so before really starting to put my hands on preparation books, I wish to hone my basic English knowledge. And as a kid/student, math has always been a favorite, I don't have a fear for it.

@vicksikand: As far as spoken english is concerned, joining some local discussion groups, where people from various backgrounds gather together, take up some topic and discuss about it might help. I hope such exercises would be helpful to polish my spoken english. For written English, I can start practicing it over a blog, but then, there is no way I could get a good feedback over my sentence constructions and grammar. Maybe we can start (or does it already exists?) a small section in the GMAT club where members will write few lines on some current affairs, and others can then point out mistakes in their writings.

@enkie: That was a really nice information your posted here. Thank you for mentioning about the Kaplan Verbal Foundation book. I will get that book soon. I have started off with "Wren and Martin, High School Grammar" which I used as a reference guide while in school. I have given some grammar tests online, which had three levels; basic, intermediate and advanced. I could very easily tackle the basic and intermediate tests, but had a score of 5/7 in the advanced test section. As they did not gave any explanation on mistakes, I had doubts about their accuracy. But I guess, revising the grammar and completing some practice tests from the books would be helpful to accurately determine my progress.


Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 29 Sep 2009
Posts: 386
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V38
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2011, 08:24
desiaggie1980 wrote:
Nilay: I hate math and love verbal :), I always used wren and martin in school but you know what, if you don't have a lot of time focus on gmat books( see best books post by bb)b
nilaybadavne wrote:
Hi desiaggie, vicksikand and enkie,
Thank you for your replies.

I had this feeling, that starting to prepare for GMAT without taking care of some basic English concepts would definitely lead to a disaster. But yes, as I am unaware of where I stand at this point in time, taking up a diagnostic test would really help in defining my strategy towards my preparations.

@desiaggie: I am concerned about the same, so before really starting to put my hands on preparation books, I wish to hone my basic English knowledge. And as a kid/student, math has always been a favorite, I don't have a fear for it.

@vicksikand: As far as spoken english is concerned, joining some local discussion groups, where people from various backgrounds gather together, take up some topic and discuss about it might help. I hope such exercises would be helpful to polish my spoken english. For written English, I can start practicing it over a blog, but then, there is no way I could get a good feedback over my sentence constructions and grammar. Maybe we can start (or does it already exists?) a small section in the GMAT club where members will write few lines on some current affairs, and others can then point out mistakes in their writings.

@enkie: That was a really nice information your posted here. Thank you for mentioning about the Kaplan Verbal Foundation book. I will get that book soon. I have started off with "Wren and Martin, High School Grammar" which I used as a reference guide while in school. I have given some grammar tests online, which had three levels; basic, intermediate and advanced. I could very easily tackle the basic and intermediate tests, but had a score of 5/7 in the advanced test section. As they did not gave any explanation on mistakes, I had doubts about their accuracy. But I guess, revising the grammar and completing some practice tests from the books would be helpful to accurately determine my progress.


Posted from my mobile device


Desi--I too thought that I had a strong command over most grammar principles, but that wasnt the case when I went over the OG sentence correction questions. Also, Wren and Martin is based on British English, and GMAT questions are all based on American English. Eventhough, quite a few concepts are the same, but there are a lot of subtle differences which you will need to learn.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 27 Jan 2011
Posts: 193
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2011, 10:09
Yes vick I guess I need to find it now, btw u r right SC is a block in my route to 40+verbal too.

Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 13 Jan 2011
Posts: 376
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2011, 11:35
Fibonacci wrote:
Hi all,

Just a brief introduction: I'm an Dutch student based in the middle of the Netherlands and -how common- preparing for the admission deadline of september 2011 for 2012 entry. Studying Social Sciences, with a limited mathematical ability. It has been 5 years since I've done high school math. That's the challenge.


What schools are you targeting? Are you sticking with European schools or exploring international options?
_________________

*******************************************************************
~ PickyTooth - Eat Like a Local Foodie // http://www.pickytooth.com ~
*******************************************************************

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Status: Seeking new horizons...
Joined: 03 Sep 2010
Posts: 63
Location: Taiwan
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
Schools: ESADE '15 (A)
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Mar 2011, 01:28
vicksikand wrote:
Desi--I too thought that I had a strong command over most grammar principles, but that wasnt the case when I went over the OG sentence correction questions. Also, Wren and Martin is based on British English, and GMAT questions are all based on American English. Eventhough, quite a few concepts are the same, but there are a lot of subtle differences which you will need to learn.


Although Wren and Martin is based on British English, grammar concepts must be same everywhere. The only difference between British and American is the spellings. For eg. Colour and Color.
vick, What kind of differences are you talking about?
_________________

Learn to walk before you run.

Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here   [#permalink] 01 Mar 2011, 01:28

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  35   36   37   38   39   40   41  ...  67    Next  [ 1328 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

HOT DEALS FOR APRIL
Math Revolution - $79/3 mo Special sale until April 30
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
examPAL - Free Full GMAT video course, 100% free
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
Target Test Prep - Save $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
EMPOWERgmat - $99/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.