GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 06 Aug 2020, 01:25

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

MIM Profile Evaluation

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V30
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
MIM Profile Evaluation  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jun 2020, 06:18
Hi,
I would like to receive profile evaluations. I'm planning to apply for MIM at HEC, LBS, and ESSEC next year.

Profile:
Age: 21 (23 at the beginning of the program, if admitted )

1) Undergraduate from top 20 university in India, GPA 8.28/10 (one-time branch topper and last four semesters with 9+ SGPA)
2) GMAT at Home - 660 (one-month preparation, Q-49 & V30, looking to retake it and get a 720+ before I apply next year)
3) Internship at BIG 4 Firm (consulting), Currently working as an analyst at the same firm. ( By the time I will apply, I will have 1 year of experience)
4) Semester exchange experience in Taiwan for 5 months.
5) Co-founded a food delivery startup and raised 11000+ USD sales generation in 8 months of operation, Headed marketing and branding in specific.
6) One of the Super-30 (NGO) students from India.

Extra-Curricular :
1) Selected for MIT Innovation Bootcamp
2) Participated in Harvard CELP program ( Crossroads emerging leaders Program - Harvard University)
3) Chapter Director - Startup Grind.
4) Director - Entrepreneurship Club
5) Director - Hult Prize ( University level)
6) Participated in State level Boxing Tournament
7) Member at State's Entrepreneur Association
8) Organized and managed several events at the university level.
9) Volunteered in raising awareness towards fake news and hate speech during COVID time, helped the campaign in marketing and fundraising.
10) Food and photography Blog
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G
Re: MIM Profile Evaluation  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2020, 22:37
Amansadique2 wrote:
Hi,
I would like to receive profile evaluations. I'm planning to apply for MIM at HEC, LBS, and ESSEC next year.

Profile:
Age: 21 (23 at the beginning of the program, if admitted )

1) Undergraduate from top 20 university in India, GPA 8.28/10 (one-time branch topper and last four semesters with 9+ SGPA)
2) GMAT at Home - 660 (one-month preparation, Q-49 & V30, looking to retake it and get a 720+ before I apply next year)
3) Internship at BIG 4 Firm (consulting), Currently working as an analyst at the same firm. ( By the time I will apply, I will have 1 year of experience)
4) Semester exchange experience in Taiwan for 5 months.
5) Co-founded a food delivery startup and raised 11000+ USD sales generation in 8 months of operation, Headed marketing and branding in specific.
6) One of the Super-30 (NGO) students from India.

Extra-Curricular :
1) Selected for MIT Innovation Bootcamp
2) Participated in Harvard CELP program ( Crossroads emerging leaders Program - Harvard University)
3) Chapter Director - Startup Grind.
4) Director - Entrepreneurship Club
5) Director - Hult Prize ( University level)
6) Participated in State level Boxing Tournament
7) Member at State's Entrepreneur Association
8) Organized and managed several events at the university level.
9) Volunteered in raising awareness towards fake news and hate speech during COVID time, helped the campaign in marketing and fundraising.
10) Food and photography Blog

Hi Aman,

You have an excellent profile for MIM. Only aspect pulling you down is your GMAT score and if you're able to get a 720+, you should definitely get an interview call at your target schools.
Another observation is about your work ex. Most MIM programs require for you to have less than 2 years of work ex. And the work ex is counted till the time you matriculate. Just check your work ex duration before applying.
Rest everything looks in order. Let me know if you'd like to discuss anything we can schedule a call.

Good Luck!

Best,

Check out our new tool MBA Matrix https://EduSimplified.com/mba-matrix
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V30
WE: Analyst (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2020, 00:27
Hi, Thanks for reviewing, I did not understand the work experience criteria that you mentioned. Can you please clarify what you exactly meant by that?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G

Show Tags

New post 05 Jul 2020, 04:14
Most MIM programs have a cap of 2 year work experience. If you have more than 2 years of experience you'll be encouraged to look into their MBA program. So make sure of each school's criteria before you apply. I hope it's clear now.

Posted from my mobile device

Check out our new tool MBA Matrix https://EduSimplified.com/mba-matrix
GMAT Club Bot
Re: MIM Profile Evaluation   [#permalink] 05 Jul 2020, 04:14

MIM Profile Evaluation

new topic post reply Update application status