Last visit was: 14 Jul 2024, 21:28 It is currently 14 Jul 2024, 21:28
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Joined: 12 Aug 2017
Posts: 9
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [47]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
e-GMAT Representative
Joined: 02 Nov 2011
Posts: 4415
Own Kudos [?]: 31282 [3]
Given Kudos: 641
GMAT Date: 08-19-2020
Send PM
Director
Director
Joined: 27 Oct 2018
Status:Manager
Posts: 673
Own Kudos [?]: 1897 [1]
Given Kudos: 200
Location: Egypt
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GPA: 3.67
WE:Pharmaceuticals (Health Care)
Send PM
VP
VP
Joined: 28 Jul 2016
Posts: 1199
Own Kudos [?]: 1751 [1]
Given Kudos: 67
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Human Resources
Schools: ISB '18 (D)
GPA: 3.97
WE:Project Management (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Re: Never giveup. 2 years 4 attempts to 720. Full scholarship admits in R3 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
Congratulations on a great score.
Great perseverance and hard work to make your dream come true.
Have you started applying to any schools yet?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 12 Aug 2017
Posts: 9
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Re: Never giveup. 2 years 4 attempts to 720. Full scholarship admits in R3 [#permalink]
globaldesi wrote:
Congratulations on a great score.
Great perseverance and hard work to make your dream come true.
Have you started applying to any schools yet?


Thank you globaldesi. I have applied to schools and finally got admitted.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 12 Aug 2017
Posts: 9
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [1]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Re: Never giveup. 2 years 4 attempts to 720. Full scholarship admits in R3 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
Mahmoudfawzy83 wrote:

what a wonderful 2 years journey of perseverance and diligence !!!
Your experience gave me hope.


Thank you Mahmoudfawzy83. I wish you all the good luck to achieve your dream score. Never lose hope in the process.
VP
VP
Joined: 28 Jul 2016
Posts: 1199
Own Kudos [?]: 1751 [1]
Given Kudos: 67
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Human Resources
Schools: ISB '18 (D)
GPA: 3.97
WE:Project Management (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Re: Never giveup. 2 years 4 attempts to 720. Full scholarship admits in R3 [#permalink]
1
Bookmarks
Krishnakanth5059 wrote:
globaldesi wrote:
Congratulations on a great score.
Great perseverance and hard work to make your dream come true.
Have you started applying to any schools yet?


Thank you globaldesi. I have applied to schools and finally got admitted.


Congrats.Where are you finally joining and from where all did you get an admit?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 21 Jul 2016
Posts: 14
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [2]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Re: Never giveup. 2 years 4 attempts to 720. Full scholarship admits in R3 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
"5) Success in GMAT requires patience. Never lose our hope even if you fail for 3-4 times. You might have been very close to success and you might not know about it. In my case, the building blocks required for my success have already been built during my third attempt. I was very close to success, but it took me one more attempt to succeed. So, never ever lose your hope on your dreams."


Pick of your debrief !! ?


Perseverance and faith. Hats off !! All the best for your admissions.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Joined: 21 Jul 2016
Posts: 14
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Re: Never giveup. 2 years 4 attempts to 720. Full scholarship admits in R3 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
*Pick of your debrief !! "?" was a smiley but turned out to question mark :)

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Joined: 12 Aug 2017
Posts: 9
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Re: Never giveup. 2 years 4 attempts to 720. Full scholarship admits in R3 [#permalink]
globaldesi wrote:
Krishnakanth5059 wrote:
globaldesi wrote:
Congratulations on a great score.
Great perseverance and hard work to make your dream come true.
Have you started applying to any schools yet?


Thank you globaldesi. I have applied to schools and finally got admitted.


Congrats.Where are you finally joining and from where all did you get an admit?


I got admitted to TAMU and MSU. My analysis showed me that TAMU better fits to my goals.

Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Joined: 25 Feb 2019
Posts: 279
Own Kudos [?]: 222 [1]
Given Kudos: 32
Send PM
Re: Never giveup. 2 years 4 attempts to 720. Full scholarship admits in R3 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
Kudos !!!!

Great example of patience and preservence !!!!!

I appreciate your "never say die " attitude !!!

All the best !!!!!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Joined: 17 Apr 2019
Posts: 6
Own Kudos [?]: 51 [1]
Given Kudos: 29
Send PM
Re: Never giveup. 2 years 4 attempts to 720. Full scholarship admits in R3 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
Wow, hats off to you! Congrats on getting admitted and getting 720.
I was wondering if you could elaborate on your 3 step procedure "First – understand the concept, Second – confidently pick the correct answers even though analysis require longer times, and Third – practice against timing". What did each procedure entail?

Thanks so much!!! :please
Intern
Intern
Joined: 12 Aug 2017
Posts: 9
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [1]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Re: Never giveup. 2 years 4 attempts to 720. Full scholarship admits in R3 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
linhmba wrote:
Wow, hats off to you! Congrats on getting admitted and getting 720.
I was wondering if you could elaborate on your 3 step procedure "First – understand the concept, Second – confidently pick the correct answers even though analysis require longer times, and Third – practice against timing". What did each procedure entail?

Thanks so much!!! :please


Thanks Lihmba. What I want to say is that

First, spend as much time as you required on understanding the concept. Without proper understanding of concept don't so go for problem solving.

Second, after understanding the concept, practice questions without timing. At this stage don't aim to solve questions in 90 or 120 seconds. Take as much time (may be 300secs or more) as you want on proper analysis. After due analysis, you should have strong reasons not only for selecting the correct option but also for rejecting the other remaining options.

Third, if you are through with above two steps, then the next and final step is to practice against time. At this stage, practice more questions within 90-120 seconds time frame.

At the end of third step you will be ready to tackle the real exam.

All the best for your preparation.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Joined: 12 Aug 2017
Posts: 9
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Re: Never giveup. 2 years 4 attempts to 720. Full scholarship admits in R3 [#permalink]
m1033512 wrote:
Kudos !!!!

Great example of patience and preservence !!!!!

I appreciate your "never say die " attitude !!!

All the best !!!!!

Posted from my mobile device


Thank you m1033512. All the best to you too.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 17 Apr 2019
Posts: 6
Own Kudos [?]: 51 [2]
Given Kudos: 29
Send PM
Re: Never giveup. 2 years 4 attempts to 720. Full scholarship admits in R3 [#permalink]
2
Kudos
Krishnakanth5059 wrote:
linhmba wrote:
Wow, hats off to you! Congrats on getting admitted and getting 720.
I was wondering if you could elaborate on your 3 step procedure "First – understand the concept, Second – confidently pick the correct answers even though analysis require longer times, and Third – practice against timing". What did each procedure entail?

Thanks so much!!! :please


Thanks Lihmba. What I want to say is that

First, spend as much time as you required on understanding the concept. Without proper understanding of concept don't so go for problem solving.

Second, after understanding the concept, practice questions without timing. At this stage don't aim to solve questions in 90 or 120 seconds. Take as much time (may be 300secs or more) as you want on proper analysis. After due analysis, you should have strong reasons not only for selecting the correct option but also for rejecting the other remaining options.

Third, if you are through with above two steps, then the next and final step is to practice against time. At this stage, practice more questions within 90-120 seconds time frame.

At the end of third step you will be ready to tackle the real exam.

All the best for your preparation.

Posted from my mobile device



Thank you! Just started my journey and so glad I came across your post :D
Retired Moderator
Joined: 25 Apr 2018
Posts: 649
Own Kudos [?]: 2269 [1]
Given Kudos: 199
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
Send PM
Re: Never giveup. 2 years 4 attempts to 720. Full scholarship admits in R3 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
Amazing debrief!
Congratulations on 720!!

All the best for next phase
Intern
Intern
Joined: 12 Aug 2017
Posts: 9
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Re: Never giveup. 2 years 4 attempts to 720. Full scholarship admits in R3 [#permalink]
gmat1393 wrote:
Amazing debrief!
Congratulations on 720!!

All the best for next phase


Thank you gmat1393
Manager
Manager
Joined: 26 Jan 2015
Posts: 94
Own Kudos [?]: 263 [1]
Given Kudos: 203
Location: Oman
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
Send PM
Re: Never giveup. 2 years 4 attempts to 720. Full scholarship admits in R3 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
Congratulations on your admits and thank you for sharing your amazing and truly inspiring story! I wish you the best for your MBA journey!
Manager
Manager
Joined: 30 Nov 2017
Posts: 119
Own Kudos [?]: 109 [1]
Given Kudos: 25
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Re: Never giveup. 2 years 4 attempts to 720. Full scholarship admits in R3 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
Congratulations, what great debrief. I have learnt a lot from your debrief. Cheers

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Joined: 12 Aug 2017
Posts: 9
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Re: Never giveup. 2 years 4 attempts to 720. Full scholarship admits in R3 [#permalink]
Sammysat wrote:
Congratulations, what great debrief. I have learnt a lot from your debrief. Cheers

Posted from my mobile device


Thank you Sammysat :)
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Never giveup. 2 years 4 attempts to 720. Full scholarship admits in R3 [#permalink]
 1   2   
Moderator:
Founder
37803 posts