GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Nov 2018, 17:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar

My Story: ISB Early Entry Option (EEO) Admit R2 2018!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
My Story: ISB Early Entry Option (EEO) Admit R2 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2018, 10:53
Hey everyone,
I received an admit from ISB for their EEO program this year( the cycle 2 deadline was 15th Jan 2018 and I received the admission offer on 5th March 2018)

I would like to give a special shout out to GyanOne for the excellent service they provided in reviewing the strengths and weaknesses in my profile,applications and especially essays.

The two one on one mock interviews conducted by them were excellent and they covered all possible avenues. I realised this after my actual interview with ISB was over, how close the mock interviews were to the actual interview.

If anyone here is looking for some serious guidance in their MBA preparation,especially GMAT and essay writing I would recommend Gyanone to you

My Profile-
Academic-Engineering Background
Work Ex-8 months
GMAT Score-720

Cheers!
Senior PS Moderator
V
GPA: 3.12
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: My Story: ISB Early Entry Option (EEO) Admit R2 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2018, 13:23
Hello catcherintherye

I think it would be very beneficial if you could detail your journey to getting the admit at ISB.
An interview debrief will help applicants go a long way in their ISB application journey.
One of the ISB interview debrief's here -
https://gmatclub.com/forum/isb-2018-int ... l#p1967229

Thanks in advance!

You've got what it takes, but it will take everything you've got

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: My Story: ISB Early Entry Option (EEO) Admit R2 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2018, 23:13
catcherintherye wrote:
Hey everyone,
I received an admit from ISB for their EEO program this year( the cycle 2 deadline was 15th Jan 2018 and I received the admission offer on 5th March 2018)

I would like to give a special shout out to GyanOne for the excellent service they provided in reviewing the strengths and weaknesses in my profile,applications and especially essays.

The two one on one mock interviews conducted by them were excellent and they covered all possible avenues. I realised this after my actual interview with ISB was over, how close the mock interviews were to the actual interview.

If anyone here is looking for some serious guidance in their MBA preparation,especially GMAT and essay writing I would recommend Gyanone to you

My Profile-
Academic-Engineering Background
Work Ex-8 months
GMAT Score-720

Cheers!

Did you opt for any online or offline course?

Sent from my XT1562 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
GMAT Club Bot
Re: My Story: ISB Early Entry Option (EEO) Admit R2 2018! &nbs [#permalink] 11 Mar 2018, 23:13

My Story: ISB Early Entry Option (EEO) Admit R2 2018!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap