Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 13:35 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 13:35

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 740 Q42 V47
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.75
WE:Asset Management (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 690 Q45 V39
GPA: 2.9
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Johnson (Cornell) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019! [#permalink]
krishna003 wrote:
Hi Guys,
I applied in Round 2 and I haven't heard anything yet. Do they post all the outcomes only on 1/10? Has anyone got invited for interviews?
Just getting anxious :roll:

I have gone through the round 1 process. From my experience, they mostly invite for interview earlier than the decision date, and either reject or wait list the rest of the candidates on the decision date. However, getting an interview invite on the decision date is not unheard of, but definitely rare.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GRE 1: Q167 V157
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Johnson (Cornell) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019! [#permalink]
fuad18 wrote:
krishna003 wrote:
Hi Guys,
I applied in Round 2 and I haven't heard anything yet. Do they post all the outcomes only on 1/10? Has anyone got invited for interviews?

I have gone through the round 1 process. From my experience, they mostly invite for interview earlier than the decision date, and either reject or wait list the rest of the candidates on the decision date. However, getting an interview invite on the decision date is not unheard of, but definitely rare.

Same boat mate. I would prefer for them to let the ding bells toll, instead of the stretched out wait.

Originally posted by s7sara on 07 Jan 2017, 07:36.
Last edited by s7sara on 10 Jan 2017, 08:00, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Finance, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V44
Send PM
fuad18 wrote:
krishna003 wrote:
Hi Guys,

I received an invite in Round 1 on the final decision date of Nov.15 and was accepted later with a partial scholarship so I wouldn't count yourself out yet.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
GMAT 1: 690 Q45 V39
GPA: 2.9
Send PM
kobefan24 wrote:
fuad18 wrote:
krishna003 wrote:
Hi Guys,

I received an invite in Round 1 on the final decision date of Nov.15 and was accepted later with a partial scholarship so I wouldn't count yourself out yet.

Thanks man. I will know in 24 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Ah, D day finally (well atleast first stage)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Sooooo, considering my anxious wait so far they decided to put me on a Waitlist wo interview ... ahem
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Hey everyone,

My offer letter states that I am waitlisted for scholarships. Does anyone know whether this does actually get converted into a scholarship or not? Are there any steps that I can undertake to improve my chances of getting it?

Thank you!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Technology
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
WE:Management Consulting (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
In for IVY in Ithaca. TOC essay was a torture for me, seeing that I am creatively challenged.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Technology
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
WE:Management Consulting (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Anyone else with some TOC essay horror story. Would love to know if some of you attempted the video format. Seemed pretty daunting.
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 690 Q42 V42
GPA: 3.27
WE:Sales (Computer Software)
Send PM
shutter_Stock wrote:
Anyone else with some TOC essay horror story. Would love to know if some of you attempted the video format. Seemed pretty daunting.

I made a video for mine and I was pretty proud of it! Ended up getting about 1K views on youtube. I was accepted R1 w/ 50K. I was pretty stoked to see they allowed for a video format, I come across much better in person / video than in writing.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Schools: Ross '19 (M$)
Send PM
gdyste wrote:
shutter_Stock wrote:

I made a video for mine and I was pretty proud of it! Ended up getting about 1K views on youtube. I was accepted R1 w/ 50K. I was pretty stoked to see they allowed for a video format, I come across much better in person / video than in writing.

Ballsy to keep yours public!! I just watched it and honestly it's a really really good video, I couldn't do anything nearly as good as that.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
mbamsay wrote:
Ballsy to keep yours public!! I just watched it and honestly it's a really really good video, I couldn't do anything nearly as good as that.

Haha how do you know which one is me?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
gdyste wrote:
mbamsay wrote:

I also found out your TOC essay, and it wasn't really difficult to find out ;) but yeah, your one was pretty good.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
fuad18 wrote:
gdyste wrote:
mbamsay wrote:

I also found out your TOC essay, and it wasn't really difficult to find out ;) but yeah, your one was pretty good.

Nooooo my secret identity has been compromised! I thought I was discreet
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Schools: Ross '19 (M$)
Send PM
gdyste wrote:
fuad18 wrote:
gdyste wrote:

Haha it's a fairly quick find when you search for TOC essays on youtube. Might be worth putting it private if you don't want crazy doxxers finding out where you live etc!
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 592 [0]
Given Kudos: 347
Send PM
Expert Reply
mbamsay wrote:
gdyste wrote:
fuad18 wrote:
[quote="gdyste"]

Haha it's a fairly quick find when you search for TOC essays on youtube. Might be worth putting it private if you don't want crazy doxxers finding out where you live etc![/quote]

Wait, noo! Don't go private. I want to watch it first ;)

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16  ...  20   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts