Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 14:34 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 14:34

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 620 Q36 V38
GPA: 3.43
WE:Project Management (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Concentration: Organizational Behavior, Strategy
GMAT 1: 740 Q42 V51
GPA: 3.76
Send PM
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021! [#permalink]
Looks like it's starting. Someone from Brazil just posted an interview invite on the decision tracker.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021! [#permalink]
I got one too. Goodluck guys!!!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [1]
Given Kudos: 64
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
Send PM
Kudos
Received one 15 mins back. As a reapplicant, feeling blessed!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 2.86
Send PM
Got one as a US resident, I am military so that may be why they sent mine today.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Send PM
I'm guessing that was the wave for the day! Congrats to those who got an interview. Better luck to the rest of us next Friday! I'll actually be on campus next Friday for a visit; could be awkward if my inbox stays empty that evening...
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Looks like it was sent out as an email blast. I guess it's time to stop refreshing my email...
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8833 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
Ross Michigan DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

• Invited to interview, 32 minutes ago, from Korea, Republic of, GMAT:740 (Q50 V40), Industry: Computer Software, WE 48, heard via: email
  • Invited to interview, 48 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:740, GPA: 3.48, Industry: Transportation, WE 48, heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply

• Invited to interview, 23 minutes ago, from India, GMAT:750 (Q49 V42), GPA: 3.26, Industry: Manufacturing, WE 50, heard via: email
  • Invited to interview, 44 minutes ago, from India, GMAT:750 (Q50 V40), Industry: Internet and New Media, WE 78, heard via: email
  • Invited to interview, 50 minutes ago, from India, GMAT:730 (Q50 V39), heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Schools: Tuck '21 (WL)
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Hi Guys,

I have a question. I live in India but the team exercise is not happening in India for R2. Do you think it is worth travelling internationally for just the team exercise? I am anyway going to be travelling to another city within India for my interview.

I know it is optional, as per the video as well. But if it increases the chances, then I may just decide to travel.

Thanks
MBA Section Director
Send PM
Expert Reply

• Invited to interview, 45 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:680 (Q47 V36), GPA: 3.91, Industry: Investment Banking, WE 78, heard via: email
  • Invited to interview, 53 minutes ago, from India, GMAT:740 (Q47 V46), Industry: Law, heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 24
Schools: Ross '21 (II)
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Send PM
I have scheduled my on-campus interview, however, not received any confirmation.
How can I be sure that my interview is scheduled at Ross?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 50
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.31
Send PM
So those of us that are US-based and didn’t get an interview invite yesterday, how worried should we be? Do you think half of the invites went out yesterday and the other half will go out next week? Or do you think most of the invites went out yesterday and there are only a few stragglers left for next week?

I’m fairly disappointed so far. Thought my app was relatively solid and I had fairly good stats (730 GMAT, 3.3 GPA from a top10 undergrad business school)

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
wildhorn wrote:
So those of us that are US-based and didn’t get an interview invite yesterday, how worried should we be? Do you think half of the invites went out yesterday and the other half will go out next week? Or do you think most of the invites went out yesterday and there are only a few stragglers left for next week?

I’m fairly disappointed so far. Thought my app was relatively solid and I had fairly good stats (730 GMAT, 3.3 GPA from a top10 undergrad business school)

Not worried at all. Not hearing anything shouldn't indicate anything, especially for those of us US-based. We have no way of knowing what percentage of the total were sent out yesterday or what metric other than chance was used to make the cut. Soojin's blog and her interviews on various podcasts clearly indicate that which wave of interview invites one is in is no indication of the strength of an application.

The good news is we can stop fretting (about this school at least) until next Friday, when we know we'll get some sort of answer (even an empty inbox at the end of the day will mean it's either WL or Deny forthcoming, and we can allocate our efforts accordingly).

Good luck to you, me and the rest of us next Friday, and congrats to those who got invites yesterday!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 50
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.31
Send PM
ops2hr wrote:
wildhorn wrote:

Not worried at all. Not hearing anything shouldn't indicate anything, especially for those of us US-based. We have no way of knowing what percentage of the total were sent out yesterday or what metric other than chance was used to make the cut. Soojin's blog and her interviews on various podcasts clearly indicate that which wave of interview invites one is in is no indication of the strength of an application.

The good news is we can stop fretting (about this school at least) until next Friday, when we know we'll get some sort of answer (even an empty inbox at the end of the day will mean it's either WL or Deny forthcoming, and we can allocate our efforts accordingly).

Good luck to you, me and the rest of us next Friday, and congrats to those who got invites yesterday!

Well said! Good luck!

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 2.86
Send PM
wildhorn wrote:

Best thing to do is not stress, the way I read the admissions blog is that most US applicants will receive their invites next week.

Don't let it get you down either way, there's always going to be another way to go even if we don't get an invite.

Intern
Intern
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
I am wondering if there is any other way of checking admissions status besides receiving an email?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
karan12345 wrote:
I have scheduled my on-campus interview, however, not received any confirmation.
How can I be sure that my interview is scheduled at Ross?

When you selected your interview date, did it reset the page to the interview method selection page or did it direct you to a new page indicating your selected date? If the former, your interview request did not go through, I had this same issue and kept trying the entire day until it finally went through, at which point I also received a confirmation email. If anything, contact the admissions office to confirm.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts