GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 23 Oct 2019, 01:21

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Oct 2018
Posts: 13
Location: United States (KS)
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 2.86
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2019, 07:04
ydrabbit wrote:
I am wondering if there is any other way of checking admissions status besides receiving an email?


Just have to wait until Friday. They send out interview invites via email and contact admits via phone call.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Jan 2017
Posts: 2
Location: India
Schools: Ross '21 (II)
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GMAT ToolKit User
Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2019, 09:55
pabloher wrote:
karan12345 wrote:
I have scheduled my on-campus interview, however, not received any confirmation.
How can I be sure that my interview is scheduled at Ross?


When you selected your interview date, did it reset the page to the interview method selection page or did it direct you to a new page indicating your selected date? If the former, your interview request did not go through, I had this same issue and kept trying the entire day until it finally went through, at which point I also received a confirmation email. If anything, contact the admissions office to confirm.



Yes, I was facing the exact same issue, "reset the page to the interview method selection page".
I had to email the school to get the interview scheduled.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Oct 2018
Posts: 13
Location: United States (KS)
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 2.86
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2019, 12:50
Last night I received an email to submit my in state tuition application. Is it normal for schools to process in state tuition applications before students are admitted? It seems strange to me because assuming a 60% admission rate once interviewed and a 50% yield, they are processing 3x as many in state tuition applications as necessary.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Jan 2018
Posts: 51
Location: United States (TX)
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.31
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2019, 12:55
christopherlaw wrote:
Last night I received an email to submit my in state tuition application. Is it normal for schools to process in state tuition applications before students are admitted? It seems strange to me because assuming a 60% admission rate once interviewed and a 50% yield, they are processing 3x as many in state tuition applications as necessary.

Posted from my mobile device



I feel like you’re assuming that everyone is applying from the state of Michigan when that’s clearly not the case. There probably aren’t that many people applying from the state of Michigan so it’s probably not a big headache to ask those applications to complete that part of the process early.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Oct 2018
Posts: 13
Location: United States (KS)
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 2.86
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2019, 13:02
wildhorn wrote:
christopherlaw wrote:
Last night I received an email to submit my in state tuition application. Is it normal for schools to process in state tuition applications before students are admitted? It seems strange to me because assuming a 60% admission rate once interviewed and a 50% yield, they are processing 3x as many in state tuition applications as necessary.

Posted from my mobile device



I feel like you’re assuming that everyone is applying from the state of Michigan when that’s clearly not the case. There probably aren’t that many people applying from the state of Michigan so it’s probably not a big headache to ask those applications to complete that part of the process early.


I thought the same thing that 3x a small number is still a small number, I just figured more work for them is still more work. Might have something to do with scholarship awards too.
Retired Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 42
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2019, 02:16
For the off-campus alumni interview options, has anyone got any response from their respective alumnis yet?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Jun 2018
Posts: 3
Location: Nigeria
Schools: Ross '21 (A$)
GMAT 1: 610 Q41 V34
GRE 1: Q155 V158
GPA: 3.02
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2019, 03:59
1
nainy05 wrote:
For the off-campus alumni interview options, has anyone got any response from their respective alumnis yet?


Nope I haven't. Though I was alone on this.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Feb 2018
Posts: 50
Location: Japan
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
WE: Operations (Health Care)
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2019, 21:46
I got a response. Interviewing on 02/03, based out of Tokyo.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Nov 2018
Posts: 47
Concentration: Organizational Behavior, Strategy
GMAT 1: 740 Q42 V51
GPA: 3.76
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2019, 08:10
Good luck this afternoon everyone

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Jan 2018
Posts: 51
Location: United States (TX)
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.31
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2019, 08:14
Any idea as to when they’ll start rolling out? Similar to last week? Like 5 EST?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Jan 2019
Posts: 7
Location: India
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
GPA: 3
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2019, 10:18
nainy05 wrote:
For the off-campus alumni interview options, has anyone got any response from their respective alumnis yet?

I didnt get a reply from the Alum, but the system did set up a time for me in Chennai. I think that is the only place in India they are dong this.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Mar 2017
Posts: 63
Location: United States (FL)
Concentration: Nonprofit, General Management
GRE 1: Q164 V170
GPA: 3
WE: Education (Education)
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2019, 15:56
Interview invite at 5:04. Sorry to those who didn't receive invites. I've been there my fair share of times. Good luck, all!
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Jan 2018
Posts: 51
Location: United States (TX)
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.31
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2019, 16:00
edgeook8 wrote:
Interview invite at 5:04. Sorry to those who didn't receive invites. I've been there my fair share of times. Good luck, all!


Invited today? I haven’t seen any updates on clearadmit or GMATClub for Ross invites.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Mar 2017
Posts: 63
Location: United States (FL)
Concentration: Nonprofit, General Management
GRE 1: Q164 V170
GPA: 3
WE: Education (Education)
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2019, 16:02
wildhorn wrote:
edgeook8 wrote:
Interview invite at 5:04. Sorry to those who didn't receive invites. I've been there my fair share of times. Good luck, all!


Invited today? I haven’t seen any updates on clearadmit or GMATClub for Ross invites.

Posted from my mobile device


Yes. I'm Consortium, though. Not sure if there is a separate wave?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 23 Nov 2018
Posts: 47
Concentration: Organizational Behavior, Strategy
GMAT 1: 740 Q42 V51
GPA: 3.76
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2019, 16:05
1
On campus today an adcom said they would be sending out invites today on a rolling basis. No news for me, but I won’t start panicking for a few more hours.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Jan 2018
Posts: 51
Location: United States (TX)
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.31
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2019, 16:07
ops2hr wrote:
On campus today an adcom said they would be sending out invites today on a rolling basis. No news for me, but I won’t start panicking for a few more hours.

Posted from my mobile device


I’m assuming rolling through the evening like last week? Because I haven’t seen any action on the sites that invites have been rolling in.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Mar 2017
Posts: 63
Location: United States (FL)
Concentration: Nonprofit, General Management
GRE 1: Q164 V170
GPA: 3
WE: Education (Education)
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2019, 16:10
wildhorn wrote:
ops2hr wrote:
On campus today an adcom said they would be sending out invites today on a rolling basis. No news for me, but I won’t start panicking for a few more hours.

Posted from my mobile device


I’m assuming rolling through the evening like last week? Because I haven’t seen any action on the sites that invites have been rolling in.


Good to know. Sorry that I jumped the gun! I thought it was a blast release (I thought that was the case last week). My bad. Fingers crossed for y'all!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Dec 2018
Posts: 11
Location: United States
Concentration: Operations, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q44 V45
GPA: 3.38
WE: Engineering (Computer Hardware)
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2019, 16:31
Still good to know that some people are hearing, super quiet on all he decision trackers...

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 06 Jan 2018
Posts: 51
Location: United States (TX)
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.31
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2019, 16:41
I haven’t seen hardly anything on the trackers today for Ross. I feel like they’re running really behind or that this second wave isn’t nearly as big as they made it seem it would be.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Feb 2018
Posts: 30
Location: United States (OR)
GMAT 1: 700 Q44 V41
GMAT 2: 700 Q44 V41
GMAT 3: 760 Q49 V47
GPA: 3.25
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2019, 17:13
I received an interview from Ross about two hours ago.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!   [#permalink] 25 Jan 2019, 17:13

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11    Next  [ 205 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling All Michigan Ross MBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2021!

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: variantguy






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne