Last visit was: 07 May 2024, 14:20 It is currently 07 May 2024, 14:20

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 40 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Concentration: Sustainability
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V46
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Haas Full Time Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Am I the only one that didn't get that email (Your file is ready/ Your application is ready). Can anyone post what it says? I don't know if I'm looking at a different email (my application status has been "Application Under Review" for a while though).
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Schools: Haas '18 (S)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Haas Full Time Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Anyone from Europe heard back? Haven't seen any European post an update.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 88 [0]
Given Kudos: 48
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
Send PM
Pavleiro wrote:

No I haven't heard anything. I'm also from Europe. Looking at Livewire I can't see anyone from Europe who received an interview. Hopefully it will come today or next week !
Good luck !
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 88 [0]
Given Kudos: 48
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
Send PM
an4rchy wrote:
Am I the only one that didn't get that email (Your file is ready/ Your application is ready). Can anyone post what it says? I don't know if I'm looking at a different email (my application status has been "Application Under Review" for a while though).

As long as your application is under review I don't think that it matters whether you received the e-mail or not.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [1]
Concentration: Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 730 Q47 V44
GPA: 3.6
WE:Business Development (Venture Capital)
Kudos
Anyone else attending Super Saturday tomorrow? If so, I'll see you there!

For those of you who haven't received their interview invites yet, best of luck! I hear Haas sends them till the very last day, so stay positive -- I'm rooting for you all!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Schools: Haas '18 (S)
Send PM
Lazure wrote:
Pavleiro wrote:

No I haven't heard anything. I'm also from Europe. Looking at Livewire I can't see anyone from Europe who received an interview. Hopefully it will come today or next week !
Good luck !

Good luck, the wait is painful! At least knowing that European invites have probably not started to go out yet is encouraging! Hopefully this weeek
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 38 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 750 Q46 V48
GPA: 3.47
Send PM
My application still does not say under review. Applied at the R2 deadline.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
For those who already received invites, did you submit the official copy (sealed and all) of transcript yourself? Or do you have to ask your school send it directly?

I am a bit concerned because all my schools are outside of US... Thank you in advance!
Any word on more interview invites to be sent out? I had that email a while ago, end of January, that my application was now under review. Still hoping for one of those elusive invites.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Can anyone post their interview experiences at "Super Saturday" ? Also, I am curious about any fellow applicants from India receiving the invites. Nothing on livewire though.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Still no interview invite. Losing hope for Haas.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 94 [4]
Given Kudos: 71
Send PM
Kudos
snooky wrote:

If it is any consolation I received my invite extremely late in R1, and I am 99% sure I was the last person they accepted on the final day.

Don't give up young gunner.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [2]
Concentration: Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 730 Q47 V44
GPA: 3.6
WE:Business Development (Venture Capital)
Kudos
rockyroro wrote:
Can anyone post their interview experiences at "Super Saturday" ? Also, I am curious about any fellow applicants from India receiving the invites. Nothing on livewire though.

I attended Super Saturday and had an absolutely amazing time. As for the interview itself, it was extremely friendly and conversational. The interviewer was excited to share anecdotes about her time at Haas, and we spent most of the time chatting about what I've liked about my roles and industries, hobbies, and what I hope to get out of my MBA experience. I felt as if she really wanted to get to know me both personally and professionally. Other students I spoke with had different interview experiences: some received some out-of-the-box creative questions, while others received a lot of behavioral questions. Others had a much more structured interview. My advice is to review the Haas defining principles beforehand and show your love and fit for the school.

For those waiting to interview or waiting for an interview invite, best of luck!!! Rooting for you all!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 90 [0]
Given Kudos: 42
Schools: Yale '18 (M)
Send PM
snooky wrote:

Doesn't Haas send invitations all the way up until decision date? Aren't we still nearly a month away from that?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Wilch wrote:
snooky wrote:

Doesn't Haas send invitations all the way up until decision date? Aren't we still nearly a month away from that?

Yes, but I applied via the Consortium and their draft/decision day is 3/10. Pretty sure interviews need to happen before that.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V39
GPA: 2.8
WE:Analyst (Retail)
Send PM
Are the interview invites still rolling out? Did anyone receive the invite in the last 2 days?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 90 [0]
Given Kudos: 42
Schools: Yale '18 (M)
Send PM
sumanth2015 wrote:
Are the interview invites still rolling out? Did anyone receive the invite in the last 2 days?

There has been some on Live Wire as recent as today, if I'm not mistaken.

snooky wrote:
Yes, but I applied via the Consortium and their draft/decision day is 3/10. Pretty sure interviews need to happen before that.

Good luck. Invitation should theoretically roll out until the very last day.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36  ...  39   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6922 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts