Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 22:15 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 22:15

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 720 Q51 V49
GPA: 3.8
WE:Corporate Finance (Consulting)
Send PM
VP
VP
Status:Assisting candidates to get admit in to top global business schools
Affiliations: MBA
Own Kudos [?]: 204 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Schools:HEC, Paris
WE 1: 9 Years
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Tks you, Erina
I think I should wait for 1 more year to make my profile stronger. Do you have any recommendation for me to improve my profile.
Actually I need a scholarship to pursued an MBA
By the way, my family run a small business, I join in it from my second year at the University, so I didn't take part in much volunteering activities. However, I still have one start-up project awarded one of the top 20 projects in a national start-up competition and got a consolidation prize for a paper in the university scientific research competition.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Neha Singh,

I have just checked these programs but I still prefer the traditional one. The fee for Fresher MBA is too expensive while the length is short. Besides the class profile is not good as the one of traditional MBA and I think when attending an MBA programs, I will learn from classmates a lot. So I still choose a traditional one.

I am trying to make my profile stronger. If you have any suggestion about what I should do in a couple of years, plz tell me more.

Thank you very much.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 720 Q51 V49
GPA: 3.8
WE:Corporate Finance (Consulting)
Send PM
Hi,

You may work upon the following pointer:
1. Leadership qualities.
2. Challenges faced at work place, how did you overcome them and what did you learnt from them.
3. How an MBA from …b-school will help you to achieve long term goals?
4. What value you will create in the class?
5. How will you contribute to b-school society?
If you are able to exhibit these aptitudes in application essays, then you would stand a chance in b-school(s). Even scholarship chances will depend on how proficiently you have framed your essays and interviews.

Let me hear if you have any further queries.

Regards
Erina

greenclover1990 wrote:
Tks you, Erina
I think I should wait for 1 more year to make my profile stronger. Do you have any recommendation for me to improve my profile.
Actually I need a scholarship to pursued an MBA
By the way, my family run a small business, I join in it from my second year at the University, so I didn't take part in much volunteering activities. However, I still have one start-up project awarded one of the top 20 projects in a national start-up competition and got a consolidation prize for a paper in the university scientific research competition.
GMAT Club Bot