GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Aug 2018, 12:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Profile evaluation

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
B
Profile evaluation  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jul 2018, 12:18
Please help me in starting the preparations for GMAT. Also guide me as what should be the minimum score I have to consider for enrollment into ISB with 10 years of experience as Defence Officer?

Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G
Affiliations: one MBA coach
Schools: HBS, INSEAD, HEC, ISB, Rotman, IIMA , IIM, EDHEC
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.75
Re: Profile evaluation  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jul 2018, 03:08
Hello devkool20

There is not single score that anyone can recommend you. The right score will depend on the overall strength of your profile. You can read here to know more on what makes a complete profile.
As a generic feedback, it is always a good idea to aim for more than a schools' average score, which is 710 in ISB's case. But that will not alone guarantee your chances. Career progression, achievements, goals, extracurricular all these play a major role in making it to ISB.

Best
Varun Sharma
+919137133507
Free Profile Review
MBAkarma.com
GMAT Score Predictor
info@mbakarma.com

devkool20 wrote:
Please help me in starting the preparations for GMAT. Also guide me as what should be the minimum score I have to consider for enrollment into ISB with 10 years of experience as Defence Officer?

Varun Sharma
MBAkarma.com
info (at) MBAkarma (dot) com

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Jul 2018, 04:35
Thank you so much

RC Moderator
G
Concentration: Nonprofit
Schools: Haas '21
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 27 Jul 2018, 06:44
devkool20 wrote:

devkool20 Looks like you are in initial phase of your GMAT preparation. See if the following links can help you.

For Study plan https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-study-plan-217827.html

For Quantitative https://gmatclub.com/forum/all-you-need ... 40445.html

If you like my post press kudos +1

New - RC Butler - 2 RC's everyday

Tag me in RC questions if you need help. Please provide your analysis of the question in the post along with the tag.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 16 Aug 2018, 07:30
Hi,

I want to have a career shift and that's the reason i want to appear for GMAT for executive (part time MBA), very new to it, do not have much idea, I am going through the GMAT pattern, trying to collect more and more Information about it.

I have total of 5+ years of experience as a software developer,what could be the scope of this ? I have been to UK for my project work and worked there for months, will this add on ?

Anytype of advise, suggestion, input is deeply appreciated and would be very helpful for me.

Thanks

Re: Profile evaluation &nbs [#permalink] 16 Aug 2018, 07:30

Profile evaluation

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap