It is currently 21 Oct 2017, 20:14

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Profile evaluation and b schools list

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Profile evaluation and b schools list [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jul 2017, 17:11
Hi targeting NUS, NTU, SMU, ISB and others. Need names of other colleges for my profile as well. The preferred fee. is around 35 lac in indian currency.MBA admissions have also started with GRE. My GRE score is 309. I am a mechanical engineering graduate from a private college in India. UG percentage is 85. My 12th percentage is 93.1 and 10th percentage is 87.5.... Also I have 3 years of work experience in TechnipFMC india(earlier FMC Technologies), an oil and gas upstream company. Its head quarters is at london. It operates in 50 countries. I worked as a product design engineer designing several drilling related products and executed several projects as project lead. Basically it was a core mechanical job. In the process of project execution, I realized lot of process related stuff, liaising with different departments. I was more inclined to it and felt MBA was the right opportunity. Also planning to give GMAT on 12th August. But before that can my profile be evaluated based on info provided above? Regarding extra curricular I am a trained indian classical singer, gave a lot of stage shows and performed for a TV channel show as well. Apart from that I participated in several conferences in UG, was part of tech fests. Also travelling, 5k runs etc.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Expert Post
Admission Consultant
G

Kudos [?]: 151 [0], given: 51

Re: Profile evaluation and b schools list [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jul 2017, 19:50
lakshmi92 wrote:
Hi targeting NUS, NTU, SMU, ISB and others. Need names of other colleges for my profile as well. The preferred fee. is around 35 lac in indian currency.MBA admissions have also started with GRE. My GRE score is 309. I am a mechanical engineering graduate from a private college in India. UG percentage is 85. My 12th percentage is 93.1 and 10th percentage is 87.5.... Also I have 3 years of work experience in TechnipFMC india(earlier FMC Technologies), an oil and gas upstream company. Its head quarters is at london. It operates in 50 countries. I worked as a product design engineer designing several drilling related products and executed several projects as project lead. Basically it was a core mechanical job. In the process of project execution, I realized lot of process related stuff, liaising with different departments. I was more inclined to it and felt MBA was the right opportunity. Also planning to give GMAT on 12th August. But before that can my profile be evaluated based on info provided above? Regarding extra curricular I am a trained indian classical singer, gave a lot of stage shows and performed for a TV channel show as well. Apart from that I participated in several conferences in UG, was part of tech fests. Also travelling, 5k runs etc.

Hi Lakshmi,

which geographies are you open to? If you are looking only at India and Singapore then you have picked the best options.

There are other known MBA programs like HKU and HKUST in Asia but whether you should apply there depends upon your post MBA career goals. That also goes for the programs you have mentioned above

Namita Garg,
http://www.mbadecoder.com
+91 9901566772

Contact us at: contact@mbadecoder.com

Ask for a FREE profile evaluation HERE

Featured among the top 25 Women CEOs in India, in the CEO Magazine

Kudos [?]: 151 [0], given: 51

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2017, 06:39
I am open to Canada Singapore and as u said other Asian countries as well. Can you please evaluate my profile based on the information I provided above?

Manager
Manager
B
Affiliations: Coaching

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 01 Aug 2017, 21:32
Stick to your chosen schools. Avoid Canada.

If you are not in a hurry, I would say, gain one more year of work-ex, get a 720 + GMAT score and aim for higher ranked schools including INSEAD, Singapore.

Check my Blog for Stellar MBA Admit Testimonials
| Top 5 MBA admissions consulting since 2006 | >95% success rate |
| First essay GRATIS | Pay what you want thereafter | email: jeffrey.adcom@gmail.com

If this response helped you, please give the post a KUDOS!

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 0

Re: Profile evaluation and b schools list   [#permalink] 01 Aug 2017, 21:32

Profile evaluation and b schools list

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap