Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 06:26 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 06:26

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: CA
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Finance
Schools:Kellogg
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: CA
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Finance
Schools:Kellogg
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Profile Evaluation- Consulting/Private Equity [#permalink]
Expert Reply
ankurb wrote:
Thanks for your reply. Can you please advise few schools (top) where I have a chance based on current score and. Based on improved gmat score of circa 700

Posted from my mobile device

The 660 GMAT is below the average of all of the top programs - in the top 30 to 40, and it will be difficult to be recruited for finance with that GMAT score as well. If you do boost the score to 700, then much will depend on the nature of your work and leadership in your current role and as a manager at PwC. Assuming excellent leadership and impact, then I feel you could possibly aim for the top programs. If your consulting role was limited to tax advisory and managing a team of consultants without much influence on the direction of the firm and its clients, then even more will depend on your current role and that GMAT score. If those don't include amazing leadership, then I recommend you apply as well to some lower ranked programs that do solid recruiting in finance. These would include Notre Dame, UT Austin, UNC, and Darden.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Profile Evaluation- Consulting/Private Equity [#permalink]