Dear Precision Essay
thanks for the time spent reviewing numerous enquiries.
I would really appreciate, if you can quickly evaluate my profile. My goal is to apply soon (2012/2013) for a full-time MBA program in top 20 US business schools.Personal:
Age: just turned 25
High School (~GPA: 3,98), just as info
Bachelor in Business Administration - (~GPA:3,2) - oldest and well-known Bulgarian University
Master in Financial management - (~GPA: 3,7)(valedictorian) - double degree program with the University of Bordeaux, France
Additionally, I completed the first 2 years of my Bachelor in Germany - also Business Administration, at a Top 3 German university, but returned to Bulgaria because of private reasons.GMAT & TOEFL:
Starting my preparation...
GMAT: Targeting 730+
TOEFL: Targeting ~110Work experience:
Financial Leasing company, subsidiary of the biggest European financial institution - 6 months (Internships)
Big4, Financial services Audit - 4 months (Internship)
Middle-sized project management company- preparation and financial analysis of renewable energy plants projects. The last year I took a position suggesting high-level of responsibility and lead the newly-formed division, representing a well-known Austrian ISO certification company in Bulgaria. Achieved rise in market-share end revenue through a successful market entry strategy - 2 years (Full-time).
In fact, all of the above listed jobs was during my study at the university. (Bachelor 4 years, and Master 1,5 years)
Currently preparing for the interview process with foreign offices of top-tier management consulting companies - Internship or Full-time jobForeign experience:
Lived as a young boy in Düsseldorf, Germany for 1 year.
Studied in Munich, Germany for 2 years.
Longer business trips to Austria.
Longer concert trips.Extracurricular activities:
* 10 years of membership in Rotary International - member of Interact- and then Rotaract clubs. Responsibility as Club-President and Club-Vicepresident of both clubs, where had to inspire over 30 club members. Took over responsibility also on District (multinational level), being Regional Club Representative (>250 club members)
* over 10 years dedicated to performing in a boys choir. Won several awards and had concerts in over 10 European countries.
* Member of several students clubs - as an example - the students club of the Institute of Market Economy.
* Foreign languages: English (Fluent), German (Fluent).
* participated in several photographic competitions as this is a major hobbyTarget:
Top 20 Finance and Strategy oriented full-time MBA programs where I can be a competitive candidate - could imagine Harvard, Wharton, Booth, Stern and many otherPost MBA
Some years Management- and Financial- consulting in an English-speaking setting. After some years I would go back to me home country and start an own business.
Looikng forward for your honest opinion regarding strengths and weaknesses.
Thanks for your time!
Thank you very much for reading this post till the end! Kudos?