GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 21 Nov 2019, 09:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Profile Evaluation: Indian, 29, Male, Energy Sector.

new topic post reply Update application status  
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
WE: Operations (Energy and Utilities)
Reviews Badge
Profile Evaluation: Indian, 29, Male, Energy Sector.  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2019, 06:39
I request you to kindly evaluate my profile. I have listed some below.

Programs Interested in:
Full-time MBA, Less than 2 year MBA
Canadian B-schools: Rotman, Schulich, Sauder, Desautels, Ivey, Jr Smith, HEC Montreal, Ted Rogers, John Molson, Telfer
Singapore B-schools: NUS, NTU
Indian B-schools: IIMs

Class start year preference: Classes starting in early 2020

My Profile:
Indian, Male, Electrical Engineer, working in Operations in a Power plant. Working in the operations department involves problem-solving, making strategies, and people management.

Academics:
1. Bachelor in Engineering (Electrical and electronics), 2012, 70.86%. (10th standard: 72.6%). (12th standard: 79.8%)
2. Post Graduate Programme In Thermal Power plant technology from Jindal Institute of Power Technology. 2013.

Work experience: 6 years, India

Cross-functional Experience:
1) As a procurement executive in the Commercial department for various service contract execution.
2) As a sales manager in the Marketing department for the execution of aluminum sales to customers.

Extra-curriculars:
1) Photography Club member in my company. Involved in CSR events organized by the company to take pictures.
2) Hostel food committee Head: During my B.E, I was the in-charge of the food committee.
3) 2nd position holder in Loser's win weight-loss competition among 150+ people.
4) Travel enthusiast: Covered 5 different countries and many cities around the world.

Test Scores: GMAT: 640 (Q44, V34) IR4, AWA 5. (Planning to make another attempt soon.)
( PS: It's a pretty low score, but as the deadlines are nearby I am thinking to apply and save one year. Probability is Zero if I do not apply.)

Post-MBA Goal: I want to change my career path towards consulting/strategy after my MBA.

My Questions for the Experts: What are my odds considering my profile and the test scores described in the previous sentences?

Thanking in advance :)

" I CAN AND I WILL"

GMAT:[640 Q44, V34, IR4, AWA5]
GMAT Club Bot
Profile Evaluation: Indian, 29, Male, Energy Sector.   [#permalink] 16 Oct 2019, 06:39

Profile Evaluation: Indian, 29, Male, Energy Sector.

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: AvantiPrep