GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Sep 2018, 12:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Profile evaluation please

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Profile evaluation please  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Sep 2009, 06:23
Nationality: Indian

Undergrad major: B.Tech(Hons) in electrical engineering. Stood as the university topper and gold medalist
GMAT Score: 660 (first attempt), 730 (Q50, V38, AWA:6 (second attempt)).

Work Experience:
Four years of full time work experience in India’s largest power generating company. I have won several awards and recommendations at my work. Also I have contributed significantly to the CSR and Global warming and energy conservation concerns.
Extracurricular:
Significant awards at university, company and national level. Recently awarded by Power minister of India and I have won the business quiz at intercompany level.
Goal: My Goal is to get a job in consultancy or in general management role preferably related to energy sector. Also I have regional preference as India, Canada and Australia. I m also looking out for scholarships.
Schools:
University of Alberta, York-Schullich, Sauder business school, Mcgill, MIP Milan, Sda boconni, NUS

Kindly give me your suggestions about my selection of colleges and my relative chances to the colleges in the above list with chances of scholarships .Also if you can suggest some sources where I can find scholarships.

Thanks,
Preetz.
MBA Admissions Consultant
Re: Profile evaluation please  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Oct 2009, 12:52
You should be competitive for all the schools you listed.

In fact, you can probably shoot a little higher. Also, you mentioned you're hoping to live/work in India, Canada or Australia. If that's the case, you probably should be focused on:

India - ISB
Canada - Rotman, Ivey, Queen's (they're all stronger schools than Alberta, York, UBC and you should be able to get into these three schools)
Australia - AGSM

Not sure why you decided on the Italian schools if these are the countries you're looking to work in. All the best

Alex Chu
alex@mbaapply.com
http://www.mbaapply.com

Re: Profile evaluation please &nbs [#permalink] 03 Oct 2009, 12:52

Profile evaluation please

new topic post reply Update application status  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap