GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 15 Aug 2018, 11:52

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Profile Evaluation Request

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Profile Evaluation Request  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Jul 2018, 03:42
Hello,
I am looking for a profile evaluation. Below is an overview of my profile

Indian, Male, 28 years old.

B.E. Chemical engineering from a top national university in India (non-IIT)
GMAT 720 (Q_49/ V_38)
GPA 7.2/ 10

Work experience

1) Manager_ operations (Reliance Industries Limited, India) (2012-2016)

Experience: Joined in 2012 as a graduate engineering trainee. Handled shift operations of a large-scale petrochemical plant. Handled work stream of 12 plant operators. Involved in development of advanced chemicals from lab to pilot to commercial scale

2) UN volunteer- United Nations Development Programme (June 2016-June 2017)
3) Project Associate/ Consultant- UNDP/ Government of India (June 2017- Present)

Experience: Technical and strategic consulting to the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Govt. of India on Chemical and Waste related issues. Assisted the ministry during negotiations in international conventions. Involved in policy making and implementation.

Extracurricular_ moderate, none after college.

I'm looking for guidance with respect to potential target schools.

Thank you for the help.
Sia Admissions Representative
S
Affiliations: NYU, Yale
Re: Profile Evaluation Request  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jul 2018, 05:40
Hi shikarikutta,

Thank you for your message and for sharing your profile. You have an impressive background that I would like to learn more about. Your academics are strong, and your work experience is interesting. What I would like to know: what are your post-MBA plans? What are your professional goals? Why do you require an MBA? And Why now?

There are a number of factors that come into play when building a target list of b-schools. I work closely with my clients on making sure they have selected the right schools for them. You can reference this articlehttps://siaadmissions.com/sia-blog/six-tips-for-drafting-a-list-of-your-top-10-b-schools, that might help you put together your list of top b-schools.

If you are interested in continuing the conversation, please feel free to reach out and coordinate a free consultation (contact details in signature).

Good luck!

shikarikutta wrote:
Hello,
I am looking for a profile evaluation. Below is an overview of my profile

Indian, Male, 28 years old.

B.E. Chemical engineering from a top national university in India (non-IIT)
GMAT 720 (Q_49/ V_38)
GPA 7.2/ 10

Work experience

1) Manager_ operations (Reliance Industries Limited, India) (2012-2016)

Experience: Joined in 2012 as a graduate engineering trainee. Handled shift operations of a large-scale petrochemical plant. Handled work stream of 12 plant operators. Involved in development of advanced chemicals from lab to pilot to commercial scale

2) UN volunteer- United Nations Development Programme (June 2016-June 2017)
3) Project Associate/ Consultant- UNDP/ Government of India (June 2017- Present)

Experience: Technical and strategic consulting to the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Govt. of India on Chemical and Waste related issues. Assisted the ministry during negotiations in international conventions. Involved in policy making and implementation.

Extracurricular_ moderate, none after college.

I'm looking for guidance with respect to potential target schools.

Thank you for the help.

Sia Admissions
info@siaadmissions.com
+1 (646) 690 - 9996

Contact us for a free consultation

Re: Profile Evaluation Request &nbs [#permalink] 16 Jul 2018, 05:40

Profile Evaluation Request

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: SiaAdmissions

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap