GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 29 Feb 2020, 03:09

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Profile evaluation request

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
S
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
Premium Member
Profile evaluation request  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2020, 13:49
1) Basic demographic info: age: 27, gender: M, nationality: Indian

2) Educational Background: Graduated in 2014 with bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from IIT BHU Varanasi (Tier 1 college). MY current GMAT score is 710(Q50, V37)

3) Work experience: A total of 3 years of work experience in Public Sector Units. I worked for National Fertilizers Limited (One of the major Fertilizers company in India) and for Indian Oil Corporation Limited (One of the major Oil Sector Company in India). In both of these companies, I worked for CSR projects (In which I managed various works for improvement of conditions in certain extremely under-developed areas), various construction projects and maintenance projects. I have experience in contract management and project management. Promotions in all public sector companies in India cannot be expedited and I have always received good ratings.

4) Extracurriculars: I have won one national level competition in my technical field for designing one structure. I was the team leader for the same. Other than that, I was the head of music club in college. My interests include Singing, writing songs and playing guitar. Nothing out of the ordinary though.

5) Schools: I have not researched much regarding schools but I do have some schools in mind(More suggestions are most welcome): ISB, IIMA, IIMB, HEC, ESSEC, TEPPER

6) Gaps: I don’t have any academic gaps but I do have a 2-year gap after my graduation. I was basically preparing for government exams through which I secured under 100 overall All India Rank (more than 99.9 percentile) and landed the above-mentioned jobs.

Profile evaluation request

new topic post reply Update application status