GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 22 Apr 2019, 17:44

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Profile Evaluation -- Which schools to target?

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 740 Q47 V44
GPA: 4
WE: Business Development (Commercial Banking)
Profile Evaluation -- Which schools to target?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Jul 2017, 09:53
Hey there,

I'd like to do my MBA in the US but I am uncertain about which schools to target with my profile... Any assistance you could provide is greatly appreciated!

• 29-year-old male from Germany
  • GMAT: 740 (V44/Q47/AWA6/IR8)
  • BA in International Business Administration | GPA of 4.0 (calculated grade; actual grade in German system: 1.3)
  • Received a BA with First Class Honours in the UK in a dual degree program (been in the UK for six months)
  • Have worked full-time as a Product Manager in Financial Services since October, 2013. Led several projects in the last two years (responsible for up to 10 project members). Listed in the company-wide 'talent pool'. Mentoring younger employees in an official program.
  • Want to go into Management Consulting after completion of the MBA and focus on Digital Transformation and Strategy

With that profile in mind, which schools should I target? From your experience, is it possible to receive a significant (70 %+) or even full scholarship from a reputable Business School?

Please do not hesitate to ask if I omitted any information. Happy to fill in the blanks!

Cheers!
Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant
G
Re: Profile Evaluation -- Which schools to target?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2017, 11:47
Thanks for sharing your profile. You have a nice background that should have you competitive for all of the top programs and I do think it is possible to receive a scholarship just depends on your application, profile, and competition. I would take a look at Kellogg, Columbia, Booth, Haas, Tuck, Cornell and Columbia as potential options

Find the expert who’s right for you. Meet our team!
Veritas Prep Reviews

Profile Evaluation -- Which schools to target?

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap