Joined: 09 Apr 2012
Concentration: Marketing, International Business
WE: Information Technology (Manufacturing)
, given: 2
Profile Review: GMAT 700 (quant 49 verbal 37) [#permalink]
04 Jun 2012, 00:52
i have 2 questions for your please find time to reply thanks in advance
1. I want to get into the colleges like NUS, CEIBS, ISB, INSEAD and HK UST. My profile is:
GMAT score :700 , quant :49, verbal: 37
1 year 3 months in indian IT company
3 years in 2nd largest EMS company in the world, located in China.
Total work exp :4 years 3 months (as of july 2013, planning for sept 2013 intake)
So i have 3 years of international experience as well
1. Had college rock band for 4 years during engineering, was 2nd runner up at ciry level rock competition
2. During training in my first company i secured gold medal and stood first among 180 other trainees.
2. Participated in annual function of my first company in india
3. Participated in annual function of my current company twice.
4. Took part in the global Lean competition within my current company and presented all the lean projects we (the local campus in china where i work) undertook and competed with 15 branches worldwide. Stood first, but i do not have any certificate for this, can only have refree
5. Took part in Lean/Kaizen workshops and was the Core leader and SME in one of them, the goal was to improve the current process of various IT processes in the company. For this i can provide referee but no certificate
6. Was a part of the team wherein we decide upon the vendor to be used and develop policies and SOW
7. I am also an audit coordinator at my current job. My role is to review policies and help in SOX audit and customer audits. Annual review of the data centre is also my job.
This is all i can recall now, will have to dig in to see what did i miss, i am actually not sure what all from above will count as an EC. Your help will really be appreciated
What are my chances?
2. I want to know how rigorous is the verification process. Do we need to provide Experience letters from all the companies worked? I do not have experience letter from my first company, i do possess joining letter from it.