GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 12 Dec 2018, 17:47

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar

Query for B School Selection

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GPA: 3.8
WE: Operations (Manufacturing)
CAT Tests
Query for B School Selection  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Aug 2018, 22:48
Hii Sir/Madame,

I want following suggestion in regard to select
5 schools before the exam at the Test Center.
Can you please suggest that in which B Schools should I apply for the Expected score of 720 in GMAT to reserve my Admission in Round 1? Preferable in US or Canada.
Following is my stats :
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from NIT
GPA - 4.0
10th - 92%
12th - 91%
Work Experience - 3 years in Manufacturing Industry.
Certificates :Certified ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor , Leader in Total Quality Management
Extra Curricular : Member of Rotaract Club , Organized around 10 Social & Cultural Activities , Pianist
Special Interest in doing job in Operations after MBA.
Please help.

Thanks
Hiren
India
Sia Admissions Representative
S
Affiliations: NYU, Yale
Re: Query for B School Selection  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Aug 2018, 05:45
Hi Hiren06,

Thank you for your post and for sharing your profile. I require a lot more information about your background and aspirations to provide a list of schools. The school selection process is that, truly a process. I have a published an article that you may find useful, however. Please click here to access the article.

If I may, R1 is around the corner, and if you have not taken the GMAT nor prepared a list of schools, it might prove unrealistic to be able to put together a strong application for that round. Better wait for R2 and submit your best work.

Hope this helps.

Good luck!

Hiren06 wrote:
Hii Sir/Madame,

Can you please suggest that in which B Schools should I apply for the Expected score of 720 in GMAT to reserve my Admission in Round 1? Preferable in US or Canada.
Following is my stats :
GPA - 4.0
10th - 92%
12th - 91%
Certificates :Certified ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor , Leader in Total Quality Management
Extra Curricular : Member of Rotaract Club , Organized around 10 Social & Cultural Activities , Pianist
Please help.

Thanks
Hiren
India

Sia Admissions
info@siaadmissions.com
+1 (646) 690 - 9996

Contact us for a free consultation

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GPA: 3.8
WE: Operations (Manufacturing)
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 11 Aug 2018, 06:20
Hello,

Thanks for the Prompt Reply. But I am thinking that it will be really late for getting Scholarships if I wait till R2.
Please suggest

Thanks

SiaAdmissions wrote:
Hi Hiren06,

Thank you for your post and for sharing your profile. I require a lot more information about your background and aspirations to provide a list of schools. The school selection process is that, truly a process. I have a published an article that you may find useful, however. Please click here to access the article.

If I may, R1 is around the corner, and if you have not taken the GMAT nor prepared a list of schools, it might prove unrealistic to be able to put together a strong application for that round. Better wait for R2 and submit your best work.

Hope this helps.

Good luck!

Hiren06 wrote:
Hii Sir/Madame,

Following is my stats :
GPA - 4.0
10th - 92%
12th - 91%
Please help.

Thanks
Hiren
India
Sia Admissions Representative
S
Affiliations: NYU, Yale

Show Tags

New post 13 Aug 2018, 13:17
Hi Hiren06,

I understand your concern; however, unless the institution specifically states that you must apply to R1 to be considered for a scholarship, then you should focus on submitting your best application. Think of it this way, a less than ideal application will not guarantee admission nor scholarship. Be sure you submit an application you are proud of!

Good luck!

Hiren06 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for the Prompt Reply. But I am thinking that it will be really late for getting Scholarships if I wait till R2.
Please suggest

Thanks

SiaAdmissions wrote:
Hi Hiren06,

Hope this helps.

Good luck!

Hiren06 wrote:
Hii Sir/Madame,

Following is my stats :
GPA - 4.0
10th - 92%
12th - 91%
Please help.

Thanks
Hiren
India

Sia Admissions
info@siaadmissions.com
+1 (646) 690 - 9996

Contact us for a free consultation

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Query for B School Selection &nbs [#permalink] 13 Aug 2018, 13:17

Query for B School Selection

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: SiaAdmissions

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap