Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 05:59 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 05:59

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: Founder, Amerasia Consulting Group
Own Kudos [?]: 268 [0]
Given Kudos: 264
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: Founder, Amerasia Consulting Group
Own Kudos [?]: 268 [0]
Given Kudos: 264
Send PM
Re: Question about Acronyms [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Hey RBase,

Thanks for reaching out to me again. I just want to know if you will be adding any more questions to this thread. I'm kidding of course. I certainly appreciate you reaching out to me and as much thought is you put into your questions, I am willing to give back in return. :shock:
By the way, thank you for using complete sentences. It is much appreciated.

Moving on…

So now you have a questions about cutting and pasting. The ole control X, control V - alas I know thee well. There are a few ways this can go. You can definitely phone it in on the online application and just cut and paste. There's nothing wrong with that per se. I mean, unless you want to look like you didn't have time to do a thorough job – there's nothing wrong with that, right? Maybe I'm being a little dramatic, I do that the first week of the month. But I will tell you this, take a look at the number of characters in each box on the online application. Are there enough characters or words for you to give a full answer? If so, then fill in a complete freaking answer. Look at it this way, why spend so much time under essays only to look like a jerk off when it comes time to fill in something that is relatively easy – the online application? Another thing to consider – this is literally the first thing they will look at when viewing your application. Why look like a person too busy or too cool for school hombre? You only get one chance to make a first impression, so floss your teeth. I am assuming you have teeth btw. If not, consider applying next year.

Respectfully,
Paul Lanzillotti

RBase wrote:
Sorry, another question for you Paul. should i just cut and paste from me resume onto the application form in the job description field?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Question about Acronyms [#permalink]