GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 07 Dec 2019, 14:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

GMAT Prep SC Collection

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
SVP
SVP
Concentration: General Management, Nonprofit
GMAT ToolKit User
GMAT Prep SC Collection  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Nov 2010, 16:09
This was a collection of GMAT Prep SC collected by Sodenso, of GMAT Club. Since I've seen a lot of questions being posted about where to find it, I thought I should create a separate thread and make it a sticky with the document in it, so as to facilitate easier usability.

This was not my work; I'm merely reposting the thread which has, by now, vanished somewhere :)

Enjoy!

Warning: Do NOT do these problems until you've completely exhausted your GMAT Prep. You will see some repeats otherwise and that would lead to unrealistic score inflation!

Attachments

File comment: GMAT Prep SC - Answers
GPOA.doc [158.5 KiB]
Downloaded 13249 times

To download please login or register as a user

File comment: GMAT Prep SC - Questions
GPSC.doc [322.5 KiB]
Downloaded 15191 times

Manager
Manager
Nationality: Indian
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: GMAT Prep SC Collection  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2011, 15:51
Terrific job !

I also want to point out a couple of questions that have been wrongly transcribed :
Q 85
Q 99 : Link

The correct answer to question
93 is E

I'll update this post as and when I find other mistakes so that the next version is error free.
Concentration: Marketing, Technology
GPA: 3.6

Show Tags

New post 13 Jul 2012, 02:24
Here is Explanation thread.Please participate. :)

explaination-collection-of-gmat-prep-sc-135706.html
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V33
WE: Asset Management (Manufacturing)

Show Tags

New post 15 Sep 2012, 19:22
Somehow in the original file answers were marked in the question options. This made me a little bit uncomfortable to find the right answer choice without getting biased to the marked option. I wanted to get rid of this.

Hence, I've made following changes in the file (of course keeping the other elements intact including the source name!!)

1. Markings have been removed from options. So, you will never know the right answer unless you see the answer section. This will help to attempt question without getting biased to the marked options.

2. The whole questions have been clustered, each having 20 questions. Also bookmarks have been added. This will help to easily navigate between questions and answers.

3. Answers have been put in the same file, but at the bottom. Now one need not to toggle between two files while comparing answers. Now, bookmarks at the left side will help better.
Attachments

GPSC_Q&A Seperated.doc [464.5 KiB]
Downloaded 455 times

Intern
Intern
Schools: LBS '18 (S)

Show Tags

New post 20 Dec 2015, 12:23
Here are answers to some dangling but important questions:

1. These questions are from the question bank of the GMAT PREP software's 2 free exams. I don't think this is comprehensive, probably the more difficult ones. I think more comprehensive is:
all-gmatprep-questions-quant-verbal-187679.html

2. This is not from GMAT PREP Question Pack 1 or Exam Pack 1 as these need to be bought and gmatclub are not allowed to publish them.

Good luck!
Intern
Intern
Schools: Yale '21 (D)
GMAT Prep SC Collection  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Apr 2018, 12:05
Hi,

I have a rather stupid question to ask. Are GPSC and GPCR files the collection from GmatPrep's free tests? I was wondering if I can refer to them but I haven't taken GmatPrep's tests yet :? .

Thanks,
CL
Senior PS Moderator
V
GPA: 3.12

Show Tags

New post 25 Apr 2018, 12:25
CL111 wrote:
Hi,

I have a rather stupid question to ask. Are GPSC and GPCR files the collection from GmatPrep's free tests? I was wondering if I can refer to them but I haven't taken GmatPrep's tests yet :? .

Thanks,
CL

Hey CL111

The whole point of not going through these questions is so that you see a score that is
realistic to your ability. If you do these questions before you take the tests (you get 2
free tests with the GMATPrep software) and get the same questions in the test, you will
end up knowing the answer(and marking it right) which causes an inflated score in the test.

GMATPrep tests, if effectively used, can give you a good idea of your current ability to
perform in the GMAT(give or take 30 points).

Hope that helps you!
Re: GMAT Prep SC Collection   [#permalink] 25 Apr 2018, 12:25

GMAT Prep SC Collection

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics