Summer is Coming! Join the Game of Timers Competition to Win Epic Prizes. Registration is Open. Game starts Mon July 1st.

It is currently 18 Jul 2019, 08:34

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Thursdays with Ron - Consolidated Verbal Master List

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
B
Thursdays with Ron - Consolidated Verbal Master List  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 29 Jul 2016, 10:28

Thursdays with Ron

Whether you have already appeared for the GMAT or still in you preparation stage, getting the concept of the solution is one the most important task to master.
As a non-native English speaker, i devote a significant amount of my time in digging and discovering new resources.

One of such free resource is the free class by Ron Purewal (Manhattan Instructor) every alternate thursday - Also popularly know as "Thursdays with Ron".

These classes include discussions on all the subjects covered on the GMAT. You can view the classes conducted till date on Manhattan GMAT Website and download them as well. There are more than 200 classes to search from on this page and it becomes tedious to keep a track of the videos one has already watched or choose any specific topic.

Hence, with the primary objective to increase accuracy on SC and CR questions, I have prepared a consolidated sheet that includes a table of the dates and the topics covered on Verbal section.One can use this sheet to refer to their particular topic of choice.

The SC and CR notes shall be uploaded too soon.

As i frequently update the sheet, the "no. of times downloaded" figure resets.
Last updated 29th July 2016
Attachments

Thursdays With Ron - Master File.xlsx [14.22 KiB]
Downloaded 516 times

To download please login or register as a user

"If this post helps you on your GMAT journey, drop a +1 Kudo "

"Thursdays with Ron - Consolidated Verbal Master List - Updated"

Originally posted by Nightfury14 on 19 Jun 2016, 08:35.
Last edited by Nightfury14 on 29 Jul 2016, 10:28, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
B
Re: Thursdays with Ron - Consolidated Verbal Master List  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Jun 2016, 08:45
souvik101990
carcass
bb
Please check that the post is in the right topic, if not how to correct it and add tags..
thanks in advance.
"If this post helps you on your GMAT journey, drop a +1 Kudo "

"Thursdays with Ron - Consolidated Verbal Master List - Updated"
Non-Human User
Re: Thursdays with Ron - Consolidated Verbal Master List  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jun 2019, 06:13
Hello from the GMAT Club VerbalBot!

Thanks to another GMAT Club member, I have just discovered this valuable topic, yet it had no discussion for over a year. I am now bumping it up - doing my job. I think you may find it valuable (esp those replies with Kudos).

Want to see all other topics I dig out? Follow me (click follow button on profile). You will receive a summary of all topics I bump in your profile area as well as via email.
Re: Thursdays with Ron - Consolidated Verbal Master List   [#permalink] 09 Jun 2019, 06:13

Thursdays with Ron - Consolidated Verbal Master List

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics