GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 14 Oct 2019, 23:25

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

UF Warington vs UNC Kenan-Flagler vs Indiana Kelley

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Reviews Badge
UF Warington vs UNC Kenan-Flagler vs Indiana Kelley  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Mar 2019, 22:08
Hello guys. First timer here. I am about to apply to these 3 programs and I am trying to rank them based on executive and general management with options on finance. I live in Florida and I run businesses here and I would be able to travel to UF to do some network and attend some classes, however, this is not a must. I am really looking for the best program and ROI. All info I have is based on online rankings but I would like to know what you guys actually think about those programs. Thank you.
RC Moderator
V
GMAT 1: 540 Q49 V16
GMAT 2: 680 Q49 V33
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: UF Warington vs UNC Kenan-Flagler vs Indiana Kelley  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2019, 08:45
UNC Online Program is highly rated and renowned. UNC is putting a lot of effort in that program (info I got from someone in the school :) ).
Founder
V
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2019, 17:09
Have you considered a Weekend/PT MBA? or EMBA? (almost a mix of Online and PT) but with more human interaction in person.

I think UNC is the most well-known program and actually sizable enough to effect change and drive enough attention to the program. Kelley has a good reputation as well but I know very little about their online program and not sure if it is more than an afterthought. UF is an unknown in many ways.

Thx.
BB.

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...

Discover Your Admit Options with Decision Tracker Filters!
Intern
Intern
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2019, 20:45
bb wrote:
Have you considered a Weekend/PT MBA? or EMBA? (almost a mix of Online and PT) but with more human interaction in person.

I think UNC is the most well-known program and actually sizable enough to effect change and drive enough attention to the program. Kelley has a good reputation as well but I know very little about their online program and not sure if it is more than an afterthought. UF is an unknown in many ways.

Thx.
BB.

I agree with you, the UNC program looks very promising, however, the fact that I live like 1.5 hrs from Gainesville and that they would allow me to do online course while visiting the campus on weekends for live on-site classes as EMBA do is also a plus. If I enroll in Kelley or UNC it will have to be fully online with occasional visits only because I work full-time as a physician.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: UF Warington vs UNC Kenan-Flagler vs Indiana Kelley   [#permalink] 08 Mar 2019, 20:45

UF Warington vs UNC Kenan-Flagler vs Indiana Kelley

new topic post reply Update application status