GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Aug 2018, 02:07

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

USC Marshall MBA.PM (2018 Intake)Class of 2021 Calling all applicants!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2018 Intake)Class of 2021 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jun 2018, 11:45
For those R4's applicants that were accepted when is the deadline to accept your spot? Also, how much is the deposit?

Thank you!
Intern
Intern
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2018 Intake)Class of 2021 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jun 2018, 15:24
any updates?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 10 Jul 2018, 13:08
Does anyone know the tuition for both Ucla FEMBA and usc part time mba? I’m offered 10k scholarships from usc and no scholarships from Ucla. I wanna see how much I’ll end up paying for each school.

Posted from my mobile device
USC Marshall Thread Master
B
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
WE: Marketing (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 10 Jul 2018, 13:13
marymarymary wrote:
Does anyone know the tuition for both Ucla FEMBA and usc part time mba? I’m offered 10k scholarships from usc and no scholarships from Ucla. I wanna see how much I’ll end up paying for each school.

Hey there. UCLA FEMBA is a little less than $130K while Marshall is roughly a little bit above $140K. If USC gave you 10K, they really want you since they don't give a lot of scholarship funds for PT students. Same with all PT programs I might add. So doing some rough math, by getting the scholarship from USC, you're essentially paying what you would for UCLA, a veritable tie.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 10 Jul 2018, 19:35
What scores (gmat/gpa) did you need to get scholarship?
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Jul 2018, 01:33
Whipser2 wrote:

With MBA it doesn't necessarily work like that. Remember, at any top school, the understanding is that everyone was a strong performer in school, so grades don't necessarily determine scholarship award amount. I know the "holistic application" phrase sounds like B.S. but at USC, I actually believe that they evaluate in that manner. As a result, a diverse range of socioeconomic classes and GPA levels receive scholarships. It really depends on how strong of a candidate in total the school believes you are.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 11 Jul 2018, 18:33
jsmallwood82 wrote:
marymarymary wrote:

Hey there. UCLA FEMBA is a little less than $130K while Marshall is roughly a little bit above $140K. If USC gave you 10K, they really want you since they don't give a lot of scholarship funds for PT students. Same with all PT programs I might add. So doing some rough math, by getting the scholarship from USC, you're essentially paying what you would for UCLA, a veritable tie.

Where did you get the tuition information from? When I did the rough math it seems that UCLA is 80 units x 1530 per each = 122,400 and USC is 63 units x 1778 per each = 112,014 did I do sth wrong there?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 11 Jul 2018, 18:35
jsmallwood82 wrote:
Whipser2 wrote:

With MBA it doesn't necessarily work like that. Remember, at any top school, the understanding is that everyone was a strong performer in school, so grades don't necessarily determine scholarship award amount. I know the "holistic application" phrase sounds like B.S. but at USC, I actually believe that they evaluate in that manner. As a result, a diverse range of socioeconomic classes and GPA levels receive scholarships. It really depends on how strong of a candidate in total the school believes you are.

I agree. My GMAT is only 640, not very high at all, but I have 3.6 GPA and work in a large tech corporation with high recognition (not mentioning the name), so I guess that helped.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 530 Q44 V20
USC Marshall MBA.PM (2018 Intake)Class of 2021 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jul 2018, 19:48
marymarymary wrote:
jsmallwood82 wrote:
marymarymary wrote:

Where did you get the tuition information from? When I did the rough math it seems that UCLA is 80 units x 1530 per each = 122,400 and USC is 63 units x 1778 per each = 112,014 did I do sth wrong there?

I do have the same question. What will be the approximate total cost of education at USC by the end of the program? Can someone help?
B

Show Tags

New post 12 Jul 2018, 10:04
Where did you get the tuition information from? When I did the rough math it seems that UCLA is 80 units x 1530 per each = 122,400 and USC is 63 units x 1778 per each = 112,014 did I do sth wrong there?[/quote]

I do have the same question. What will be the approximate total cost of education at USC by the end of the program? Can someone help?[/quote]

Hey there, just as a heads up, when factoring in costs, for one, USC is not 1778 anymore. I have the bill to prove it lmao. And you're right regarding just paying for the units. However, when schools calculate cost, they do a similar model to software companies - total cost of ownership. So ok great there's tuition, but then there are a few associated fees. Then for living cost, you can mess around with that math since it's different for everyone.

Regarding tuition math, you are roughly correct. But again that's just tuition alone.
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2018 Intake)Class of 2021 Calling all applicants! &nbs [#permalink] 12 Jul 2018, 10:04

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   [ 150 posts ] 

USC Marshall MBA.PM (2018 Intake)Class of 2021 Calling all applicants!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap