Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 14:16 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 14:16

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GRE 1: Q155 V150
GPA: 2.99
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2018 Intake)Class of 2021 Calling all applicants! [#permalink]
Kudos
username88 wrote:
veuvej wrote:
Hi! Has anyone applied for Round 4 gotten an interview invite?

Thanks!

Hello, I applied on the last day of the 4th round (April 30th) & haven't heard anything yet.
Just wondering what date you applied?

Hi, I applied on 4/26 and haven’t heard anything yet.

Posted from my mobile device

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [4]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2018 Intake)Class of 2021 Calling all applicants! [#permalink]
Kudos
Missed the call but got the Admitted email today. Pretty psyched!

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Missed the call too, got an email yesterday. Accepted!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
veuvej wrote:
username88 wrote:
veuvej wrote:
Hi! Has anyone applied for Round 4 gotten an interview invite?

Thanks!

Hello, I applied on the last day of the 4th round (April 30th) & haven't heard anything yet.
Just wondering what date you applied?

Hi, I applied on 4/26 and haven’t heard anything yet.

Thank you! If you don't mind letting me know when you hear from them, that'd be awesome!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
username88 wrote:

Thank you! If you don't mind letting me know when you hear from them, that'd be awesome!

For sure! We’ll keep each other posted :)

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
veuvej wrote:
username88 wrote:

For sure! We’ll keep each other posted :)

Hey! Just got an email for the interview. Will be interviewing in either one week or two weeks depending on their availability :D
Good luck!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Does anyone know when the application status will update after receiving an acceptance?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 128
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
WE:Marketing (Computer Software)
Send PM
dwang87 wrote:
Does anyone know when the application status will update after receiving an acceptance?

For me personally, my status was updated the day of my acceptance, shortly after the acceptance call.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Does the May 15th decision status deadline mean that USC has to let me know by 11:59 PM whether or not I was accepted? I haven't received a phone call or an email, and my you.sc page has no messages. I applied for Round 3 and today is the deadline.

Starting to feel like this is not a good sign, but would like to hear some feedback from anyone else.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [1]
Given Kudos: 128
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
WE:Marketing (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kudos
adowney8 wrote:
Does the May 15th decision status deadline mean that USC has to let me know by 11:59 PM whether or not I was accepted? I haven't received a phone call or an email, and my you.sc page has no messages. I applied for Round 3 and today is the deadline.

Starting to feel like this is not a good sign, but would like to hear some feedback from anyone else.

Hello friend. Honestly, all hope is not lost! For example, with Haas, I didn't hear anything back until end of day for the decision date. While I wasn't accepted, I was waitlisted, which is better than a no. At the same time, 10 am on decision date for UCLA I was rejected. It could go either way.

That being said, the office isn't even open yet. So give it some time. Whatever the decision is, it's not like you wouldn't have another shot. And USC is really kind to re-applicants if the worst case scenario happens. Feel free to PM me and we can talk further after your decision. Hell, I'll give you my number if you want to figure out next steps after your decision.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
I haven't received a decision either, but I received an email from office of graduate admission last Tuesday asking for my undergraduate diploma, certificate and their translations, etc, as I did my undergraduate in a foreign country. I submitted them. They said they downloaded successfully and will process asap, but I haven't heard anything. Anybody have similar experience?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Jjjjjjjhhhhjj wrote:
I haven't received a decision either, but I received an email from office of graduate admission last Tuesday asking for my undergraduate diploma, certificate and their translations, etc, as I did my undergraduate in a foreign country. I submitted them. They said they downloaded successfully and will process asap, but I haven't heard anything. Anybody have similar experience?

I spoke to the admission office and they told me the verification process for my transcripts are still ongoing. They said they would reach out by the end of the day. So I'm guessing it has to do with verifying your transcript
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Probably! Thank you for sharing with me. It sounds pretty promising. I'm not sure how Marshall's admission team work with office of graduate admission, but it sounds like as soon as they confirms the transcript and everything, Marshall can make calls. Best luck to both of us!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [2]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Kudos
Still waiting R3 here as well! Hopefully we will all hear back soon and good luck to all! =)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
letsdothis2018 wrote:
Still waiting R3 here as well! Hopefully we will all hear back soon and good luck to all! =)

Just wanted to give an update on my status at USC. (For Round 3)

I talked to the admissions office yesterday by phone, and they told me that there was a "batch" of transcript verifications they are currently in the process of completing. I asked them what kind of time frame they were looking at to complete them and get back to applicants and they couldn't promise anything, but offered to "call me with an update on the 23rd".

Not sure what is going on because they are reluctant to share details, but it seems like this is an issue for at least a "batch" of us.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Quote:
Just wanted to give an update on my status at USC. (For Round 3)

I talked to the admissions office yesterday by phone, and they told me that there was a "batch" of transcript verifications they are currently in the process of completing. I asked them what kind of time frame they were looking at to complete them and get back to applicants and they couldn't promise anything, but offered to "call me with an update on the 23rd".

Not sure what is going on because they are reluctant to share details, but it seems like this is an issue for at least a "batch" of us.

I just called the Marshall. They said I should hear back from them by the end of today. If not, I should call them on Monday morning...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V34
GPA: 2.98
Send PM
Kudos
I got an email at 7:40 this morning, Beijing Time. I'm in! Good luck to you all!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts