Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 13:42 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 13:42

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72886 [0]
Given Kudos: 18867
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Re: We have upgraded GMAT Club's Site.... Please report any issues here [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Thank you - we have fixed Kudos notifications in the site/mobile notifications.
At this point most of the issues have been resolved on GMAT Club. The only one I am aware that is outstanding is display of Kudos details for a post/user. That one is handled by a different developer who is going to be looking into it on Thur.

Anything else, please let me know.
I am also thinking we will open up GMAT Club tests this weekend as a way to soften and mitigate the disruptions and some of the issues caused by the upgrade.

Thank you
BB.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1022 [1]
Given Kudos: 134
Send PM
We have upgraded GMAT Club's Site.... Please report any issues here [#permalink]
Kudos
Hi, BB,

Although GMATclub team is working on the current issues observed after maintenance of the site, i do have some observations.

1) There is no option to 'post reply' or 'quote' to some questions (there is only option of kudos in the foot of the post).
e.g. Wolves, when hunting in packs, factor in many conditions that will affect the hunt and that can tip the scales in their favor. In snow-fed winters, the wolf pack trails the herd of caribous for days till one of the animals realizes the fact, panics, tries to run and falls prey in the attempt. In warm weathers, the same pack changes its tactics; they start chasing the prey over the hard ground as soon as they spot them. It is likely that the weather-induced changes in the terrain bring about the changes in the hunting tactics of the wolves.

Which of the following, if true, provides the strongest support for the explanation offered?

2) The error logs are not updating after attempting the questions. i.e. I have attempted more than 5 (at least) GMAT timer questions today, but error log shows only 2 questions. The same thing i observed for yesterday in error log.

3) Following error is observed after attempting quizzes regarding 'Question stats' in 'GMAT Club Test Center - Quiz' window.
Internal Server Error
count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.
Thank you.
2019-11-14 08:11:20

i'd like to know that earlier in the error log, there was a variable of correct answer and my answer, but now it shows only my answer. So, is correct answer variable removed from error log or it is also an issue?

Thanks,
Raxit T.
GRE Forum Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 32914 [0]
Given Kudos: 5778
GPA: 3.62
Send PM
Re: We have upgraded GMAT Club's Site.... Please report any issues here [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Update

Kudos detail button has been restored.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 126 [0]
Given Kudos: 174
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q47 V35
WE:Brand Management (Consumer Products)
Send PM
We have upgraded GMAT Club's Site.... Please report any issues here [#permalink]
Hi bb

It seems that I haven’t received any new points on either making post or timer attempt since 11.11
:(
Attachments

Slide1.JPG
Slide1.JPG [ 65.15 KiB | Viewed 1610 times ]

VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 991 [0]
Given Kudos: 421
GMAT 1: 600 Q46 V27
Send PM
Tracy95 wrote:
Hi bb

It seems that I haven’t received any new points on either making post or timer attempt since 11.11
:(

Tracy95
That is Correct.

Because you're stuck at 99 points. You need 25 kudos to reach to the next Tier (Gold if I am not wrong) and then you will start earning points again.
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 991 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Quote:

Issues and Bugs Are Welcome

bb
I was making a post and I got this error but the Post was a success. Just sharing it with you.

This is the link to the Post: https://gmatclub.com/forum/650-for-hec- ... l#p2404946
Attachments

Error.png
Error.png [ 102.52 KiB | Viewed 1571 times ]

Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Thank you Raxit85!

Sent you a PM.

In regards to #1. You are probably in one of the archive forums which are locked for participation and therefore there is no quoting or replying. Usually there is a message at the top or the bottom of a topic that indicates that this topic is in the archive it’s also located in the archive forum. The questions found in the archive are usually poor quality or duplicates of existing discussions.

The most likely reason for not having or questions reflected in your workbook is also archives. Sorry they’re really not designed to be used that they are The most likely reason for not having or questions reflected in your workbook is also archives. Sorry they’re really not designed to be used. Topics go there to just to die a slow death.

#3. I sent you a PM

#4. A number of users asked to hide the official answer column from the error log. You can still get it if you downloaded but it’s no longer visible.

Raxit85 wrote:
Hi, BB,

Although GMATclub team is working on the current issues observed after maintenance of the site, i do have some observations.

1) There is no option to 'post reply' or 'quote' to some questions (there is only option of kudos in the foot of the post).
e.g. Wolves, when hunting in packs, factor in many conditions that will affect the hunt and that can tip the scales in their favor. In snow-fed winters, the wolf pack trails the herd of caribous for days till one of the animals realizes the fact, panics, tries to run and falls prey in the attempt. In warm weathers, the same pack changes its tactics; they start chasing the prey over the hard ground as soon as they spot them. It is likely that the weather-induced changes in the terrain bring about the changes in the hunting tactics of the wolves.

Which of the following, if true, provides the strongest support for the explanation offered?

2) The error logs are not updating after attempting the questions. i.e. I have attempted more than 5 (at least) GMAT timer questions today, but error log shows only 2 questions. The same thing i observed for yesterday in error log.

3) Following error is observed after attempting quizzes regarding 'Question stats' in 'GMAT Club Test Center - Quiz' window.
Internal Server Error
An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.
Thank you.

i'd like to know that earlier in the error log, there was a variable of correct answer and my answer, but now it shows only my answer. So, is correct answer variable removed from error log or it is also an issue?

Thanks,
Raxit T.

Posted from my mobile device
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 512 [1]
Given Kudos: 73
Concentration: Leadership, Operations
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V29
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Kudos
bb ... Two issues. I am not sure whether someone has informed you about these or not:

1. All the practice tests reviews links are not working. For ex: https://gmatclub.com/marketplace/tests- ... ts/reviews
2. I posted a review 2-3 weeks back. It was approved but I did not got '5 points' of adding a review

Thanks.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Thanks for reporting it! I see a bug. I think only verifiable reviews doubt towards points. Sorry.

SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 1344 [1]
Given Kudos: 607
Send PM
Kudos
bb wrote:

Issues and Bugs Are Welcome

Hello and thank you for your patience with the upgrade this morning. The site was down for about an hour longer than anticipated but we are back and mostly unscathed. We did discover a few things that have been affected as the result of the upgrade and we are focusing on them:

Kudos searсh (Kudos are working fine just user kudos display is not opening)

Thank you for reporting these and I apologize for the inconvenience while we address these.
Appreciate your patience.
Thank you,
BB

Hello,
I don't see anymore an option to "add question to my list".
Rgds
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Kudos
I cant' seem to download the excel or PDF report after i finish the test. keep telling me either the excel format has error or the PDF format just took me to a broken page.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
livmak wrote:
I cant' seem to download the excel or PDF report after i finish the test. keep telling me either the excel format has error or the PDF format just took me to a broken page.

Thank you for reporting this.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
exc4libur wrote:

Hello,
I don't see anymore an option to "add question to my list".
Rgds

Thank you! :thumbup: I have sent over for the dev team to look into on Monday.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 167 [0]
Given Kudos: 201
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GRE 1: Q163 V155
GPA: 3.95
Send PM
hi

i am not able to see the source and tags for this question

https://gmatclub.com/forum/commedia-del ... 08326.html
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1322 [1]
Given Kudos: 143
GMAT 1: 670 Q46 V36
GMAT 2: 690 Q47 V38
GMAT 3: 690 Q48 V37
GMAT 4: 710 Q49 V38 (Online)
Send PM
Kudos
saurabh9gupta wrote:
hi

i am not able to see the source and tags for this question

https://gmatclub.com/forum/commedia-del ... 08326.html

You can't see the tags because that Q is an archive question, which I believe don't have tags and are locked. You can check the forum under which some question is on the top left corner of the page.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1022 [0]
Given Kudos: 134
Send PM
bb wrote:
Thank you Raxit85!

Sent you a PM.

In regards to #1. You are probably in one of the archive forums which are locked for participation and therefore there is no quoting or replying. Usually there is a message at the top or the bottom of a topic that indicates that this topic is in the archive it’s also located in the archive forum. The questions found in the archive are usually poor quality or duplicates of existing discussions.

The most likely reason for not having or questions reflected in your workbook is also archives. Sorry they’re really not designed to be used that they are The most likely reason for not having or questions reflected in your workbook is also archives. Sorry they’re really not designed to be used. Topics go there to just to die a slow death.

#3. I sent you a PM

#4. A number of users asked to hide the official answer column from the error log. You can still get it if you downloaded but it’s no longer visible.

Raxit85 wrote:
Hi, BB,

Internal Server Error
Thank you.

Thanks,
Raxit T.

Hi, BB,

The second number of observation is still there. Today, i attempted more than 10 questions but not all updated in the error log. So, kindly do the needful.

Regards,
Raxit T.
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 991 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
bb, Good Morning!

Just realized that I have been only getting PS/CR questions in Daily Practice Questions and haven't got DS/SC questions. Probably since we upgraded the website? Not Sure but I will keep you updated
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5