1. Its definitely not one of the top 10 MBAs in US , but the ROI is top 5 in the country.
2. If you do well and put in your effort you are guaranteed to get more than what you put.
3. Career services is very supportive and helpful.
4. Overall its a good program at a great location.
5. But keep in mind that if you want the top consulting jobs , top tech jobs , on campus opportunities are limited. Again if you are a good candidate you will anyway get these jobs through the alumni and off campus opportunities. I would say its the cheapest MBA in US that provides great job opportunities post MBA.
Overall BSchool experience
Strengths of the program:
Curriculum, Classes, Professors
Career opportunities provided by school
Best fit at this program:
Can be improved:
Was this review helpful to you? 5 out of 6 people found the following review helpful