|All Reviews > grsm's Reviews|
REVIEWER IDENTITY VERIFIED by membership [?]
I have been scouting for a lot of prep courses for GMAT verbal. But none came as close to eGmat in regards to the clarity and depth. As a working professional, I like the flexibility that the course provides and the pace as which I am able to cover the concepts.
A big difference in my approach has been tackling SC questions. i was able to change my approach to SC questions and now pay more attention to meaning & Structure rather than just grammar and rules. This has significantly improved my overall score
Key factors :
- Good CR & SC strategies
- Excellent Concept files with a lot of Practice questions
- Live sessions are really good with simple and yet insightful explanation. Rajat & payal are very good at explaining the process and errors.
- Good explanation to OG questions.
Joined: Jul 20, 2012
I would like to share my experience with the gmatclub tests for Quants and verbal section. Haven't looked in the IR section much ..... but here is my analysis
1. Topic wise problem sets. As you are done with a couple of tests the weak areas start to show up. Topic wise section helps in reviewing those sections that need maximum work.
2. Best and worst analysis. Similar to the point above, this section helps in identifying the weak areas with clear empirical stats and other important metrics. Really helpful.
3. I found the verbal question to be similar difficulty as the real GAMT exam. However the Quant was of much higher difficulty level questions, especially some of the 700+ level questions were actually very difficult.
Thus this test pack is highly recommended.