|All Reviews > mandark1709's Reviews|
The veritas tests are as close to the actual GMAT as possible. My scores were perfectly hinged around my actual score.
- Unlike MGM, Veritas has moderate level Math questions, this actually helps you retain the level of confidence that you ll end up having in the actual test.
- The question bank is broader than other test platforms. This means that your scores don't get affected by non-availability of questions in the question bank, leading to you scoring extravagantly high.
the test interface is not the best in class. The answer descriptions are small and ambiguous at times. Having said these things, I believe they are not a deal breaker.
Magoosh is by far the best resource available for the pricing it offers. My main objective of getting Magoosh was that I didn't need a lot of conceptual help but that needed a lot of practice and that Magoosh offers.
Positives - well-crafted practice material, getting help with any question is easy, comprehensive video solutions for every question.
Negatives - Concept videos could be broken down further to cover incremental concepts. In SC, splits methodology is not followed in every video solution. If you are looking to start from the very basics and you need everything to be explained to you go for something else such as e-gmat.
This review is for Smith
Program Full-time 2 Year MBA
Class of 2019
At first when I was applying to schools, I read 'collaborative culture on almost all school websites. Frankly I wasn't impressed with the hype around collaborative culture and thought to myself "does it really matter?". However, after coming to Smith, I truly understand how culture makes a difference. I have spoken to people from various schools including Fisher. Culture makes a lot of difference to your school experience and experience is what matters in an MBA. My favorite aspects about Smith are:
- Collaborative culture
- diversity (we have people for 20+ nationalities)
- curriculum is data analytics focussed
- Dingman center is great if you can leverage it
Having said that there's are some cons:
- DC is not the place for internationals to find sponsored jobs
- the office of career services is not that strong. Has local contacts only.
Overall BSchool experience (4.0)
Schools contribution (4.0)
Classmates rating (5.0)
Curriculum, Classes, Professors
Student body, diversity
Culture & Student Support
Career opportunities provided by school