GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 21 Jul 2018, 01:03

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Expert Post
Official GMAC Representative
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Posts: 383
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2015, 14:11
FAlam wrote:
Hi,

Most of the questions have been really good and insightful, although i havnt read all of them yet.

How do you develope new questions do test makers have any favorite reference books for developing new questions.

Thanks

Posted from my mobile device


Hello,

As a policy, we do not share specific information on our question development, but we have a team that develops these questions and passages in order to evaluate the qualities and aptitudes that business schools are looking for.

Thanks,
Jeremy
_________________

Leah
Customer Care Coordinator
Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®)
gmac.com | mba.com

Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Jul 2014
Posts: 69
Location: United States
Schools: Yale '19 (M)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Mar 2015, 08:10
Hi,

Are there any plans to release a GMATPrep exam pack 2 any time soon?

Exam pack 1 was released 1.5 years ago.
Expert Post
Official GMAC Representative
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Posts: 383
Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2015, 14:53
Porkbun123 wrote:
Hi,

Are there any plans to release a GMATPrep exam pack 2 any time soon?

Exam pack 1 was released 1.5 years ago.


Hello,

We are always looking into the development of new products and tools for those preparing for the GMAT. While there is no immediate release announced for a new Exam Pack, we are tentatively planning Exam Pack 2 for later in 2015, and any new products or tools will be announced across our website and social media channels, including this forum.

Thank you,
Jeremy
_________________

Leah
Customer Care Coordinator
Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®)
gmac.com | mba.com

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Dec 2013
Posts: 16
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2015, 11:55
Hi Gmac. I have a question regarding exam date prepone. My exam date is on May 18. Can I prepone it to April 30?
Regards,
Verve42
Expert Post
Official GMAC Representative
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Posts: 383
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2015, 13:33
Verve42 wrote:
Hi Gmac. I have a question regarding exam date prepone. My exam date is on May 18. Can I prepone it to April 30?
Regards,
Verve42


Hello,

Yes, if your exam date is more than seven days away, you can reschedule it online for a US $50 fee. More information about rescheduling and the link to do so can be found here: http://www.mba.com/global/frequently-asked-questions/making-and-changing-your-gmat-exam-appointment.aspx. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jeremy
_________________

Leah
Customer Care Coordinator
Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®)
gmac.com | mba.com

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 Jul 2014
Posts: 22
Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 27 Mar 2015, 12:56
OfficialGMAT,

Hi Jeremy,

I am trying to install the GMAT Prep Exam Pack and Question Pack 1. However, it keeps throwing NLS error.

Can you please help? The error details:
NLS error 1060:Service does not exist

Thanks
Monty
Attachments

File comment: Screenshot of the error
NLS Error.png
NLS Error.png [ 162.87 KiB | Viewed 1781 times ]


Originally posted by montys80 on 27 Mar 2015, 12:54.
Last edited by montys80 on 27 Mar 2015, 12:56, edited 1 time in total.
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 17081
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2015, 12:56
montys80 wrote:
OfficialGMAT,

Hi Rebecca,

I am trying to install the GMAT Prep Exam Pack and Question Pack 1. However, it keeps throwing NLS error.

Can you please help? The error details:
NLS error 1060:Service does not exist

Thanks
Ujjwal



Did you google it and try resolving using the results found that way?
Esp. since you are using a windows app on Linux?

Also, it appears you are trying to install GMAT Prep, not Question/Exam Packs.... from your screenshot.
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 Jul 2014
Posts: 22
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2015, 13:03
bb wrote:
montys80 wrote:
OfficialGMAT,

Hi Rebecca,

I am trying to install the GMAT Prep Exam Pack and Question Pack 1. However, it keeps throwing NLS error.

Can you please help? The error details:
NLS error 1060:Service does not exist

Thanks
Ujjwal



Did you google it and try resolving using the results found that way?
Esp. since you are using a windows app on Linux?

Also, it appears you are trying to install GMAT Prep, not Question/Exam Packs.... from your screenshot.


Thanks bb! Yes. I was trying to re-install the GMAT Prep. I was successful in doing that. When i tried to install the exam pack, it throws me this error. Have already mailed GMAC.
I am using Ubuntu OS. However, work-arounds are available for installation. I am able to install the GMAT Prep but not the Exam pack.
Any pointers are welcome.
Expert Post
Official GMAC Representative
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Posts: 383
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2015, 13:21
montys80 wrote:
bb wrote:
montys80 wrote:
OfficialGMAT,

Hi Rebecca,

I am trying to install the GMAT Prep Exam Pack and Question Pack 1. However, it keeps throwing NLS error.

Can you please help? The error details:
NLS error 1060:Service does not exist

Thanks
Ujjwal



Did you google it and try resolving using the results found that way?
Esp. since you are using a windows app on Linux?

Also, it appears you are trying to install GMAT Prep, not Question/Exam Packs.... from your screenshot.


Thanks bb! Yes. I was trying to re-install the GMAT Prep. I was successful in doing that. When i tried to install the exam pack, it throws me this error. Have already mailed GMAC.
I am using Ubuntu OS. However, work-arounds are available for installation. I am able to install the GMAT Prep but not the Exam pack.
Any pointers are welcome.


Hello,

Please try the following:

1. Go to services ( type "services.msc" in your Run box)
2. Make sure your event log service under "services" is in running mode. If not, just start it.
3. Make sure your NLS (Network List service) is in running mode. If not, please start it and try installing the package again.

If you are still unable to download the free GMATPrep application, please send a screenshot of the error message you are receiving to gmatprep@mba.com.

Thanks,
Jeremy
_________________

Leah
Customer Care Coordinator
Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®)
gmac.com | mba.com

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 Jul 2014
Posts: 22
Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2015, 13:41
Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the response. I am running a Linux machine. Not sure if this work-around you have suggested would work.

Pls confirm. I actually tried doing what you suggested but could not find services.msc

Thanks
Monty
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 Jul 2014
Posts: 22
Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2015, 20:07
OfficialGMAT
Hi Jeremy,

I am giving some more information which could help you identify the problem.

1. I am able to install the GMAT Prep. This happens despite the NLS prompt thrown during the installation.
2. I am able to at least install the GMAT Exam Pack 1. However, when I try to activate the pack, it goes into a loop.The same loop appears when I try to activate using a web portal. I haven't tried the telephone, but I am guessing it will be no different.
3. I am not able to install the GMAT Prep Question Pack. No activity takes place once I select the installer through the "Install additional Content" button. I tried running the installer after closing the GMAT Prep software as well. It did not go through in that case as well
4. Browser Information: Google Chrome Version 41.0.2272.101 (64-bit). Ubuntu version is 12.04 LTS

Please let me know if you need any more information.
Expert Post
Official GMAC Representative
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Posts: 383
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2015, 06:52
montys80 wrote:
OfficialGMAT
Hi Jeremy,

I am giving some more information which could help you identify the problem.

1. I am able to install the GMAT Prep. This happens despite the NLS prompt thrown during the installation.
2. I am able to at least install the GMAT Exam Pack 1. However, when I try to activate the pack, it goes into a loop.The same loop appears when I try to activate using a web portal. I haven't tried the telephone, but I am guessing it will be no different.
3. I am not able to install the GMAT Prep Question Pack. No activity takes place once I select the installer through the "Install additional Content" button. I tried running the installer after closing the GMAT Prep software as well. It did not go through in that case as well
4. Browser Information: Google Chrome Version 41.0.2272.101 (64-bit). Ubuntu version is 12.04 LTS

Please let me know if you need any more information.


Hello,

The software is not compatible with Linux. You will need to install it on a machine that supports one of the following operating systems.

• Windows: Windows XP® with SP3; Windows Vista® with SP2; Windows 7®; Windows 8®
• Mac: OS X v10.6; OS X v10.7; OS X v10.8, OS X v10.9

Please let me know if there is any other assistance we can provide.

Thanks,
Jeremy
_________________

Leah
Customer Care Coordinator
Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®)
gmac.com | mba.com

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 Jul 2014
Posts: 22
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2015, 07:45
OfficialGMAT wrote:
montys80 wrote:
OfficialGMAT
Hi Jeremy,

I am giving some more information which could help you identify the problem.

1. I am able to install the GMAT Prep. This happens despite the NLS prompt thrown during the installation.
2. I am able to at least install the GMAT Exam Pack 1. However, when I try to activate the pack, it goes into a loop.The same loop appears when I try to activate using a web portal. I haven't tried the telephone, but I am guessing it will be no different.
3. I am not able to install the GMAT Prep Question Pack. No activity takes place once I select the installer through the "Install additional Content" button. I tried running the installer after closing the GMAT Prep software as well. It did not go through in that case as well
4. Browser Information: Google Chrome Version 41.0.2272.101 (64-bit). Ubuntu version is 12.04 LTS

Please let me know if you need any more information.


Hello,

The software is not compatible with Linux. You will need to install it on a machine that supports one of the following operating systems.

• Windows: Windows XP® with SP3; Windows Vista® with SP2; Windows 7®; Windows 8®
• Mac: OS X v10.6; OS X v10.7; OS X v10.8, OS X v10.9

Please let me know if there is any other assistance we can provide.

Thanks,
Jeremy


Hi Jeremy,

I realized that. Consequently, I installed Windows 8 on my machine. Now, when I try to set up the installers, it prompts "License already used". Happens for both the question pack and exam pack.

Please let me know if you can help me.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 Jul 2014
Posts: 22
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2015, 19:56
montys80 wrote:
OfficialGMAT wrote:
montys80 wrote:
OfficialGMAT
Hi Jeremy,

I am giving some more information which could help you identify the problem.

1. I am able to install the GMAT Prep. This happens despite the NLS prompt thrown during the installation.
2. I am able to at least install the GMAT Exam Pack 1. However, when I try to activate the pack, it goes into a loop.The same loop appears when I try to activate using a web portal. I haven't tried the telephone, but I am guessing it will be no different.
3. I am not able to install the GMAT Prep Question Pack. No activity takes place once I select the installer through the "Install additional Content" button. I tried running the installer after closing the GMAT Prep software as well. It did not go through in that case as well
4. Browser Information: Google Chrome Version 41.0.2272.101 (64-bit). Ubuntu version is 12.04 LTS

Please let me know if you need any more information.


Hello,

The software is not compatible with Linux. You will need to install it on a machine that supports one of the following operating systems.

• Windows: Windows XP® with SP3; Windows Vista® with SP2; Windows 7®; Windows 8®
• Mac: OS X v10.6; OS X v10.7; OS X v10.8, OS X v10.9

Please let me know if there is any other assistance we can provide.

Thanks,
Jeremy


Hi Jeremy,

I realized that. Consequently, I installed Windows 8 on my machine. Now, when I try to set up the installers, it prompts "License already used". Happens for both the question pack and exam pack.

Please let me know if you can help me.
Thanks

Hi Jeremy,

At the very least, my experience with the GMAT customer support is harrowing. They are not responding to my emails and the voice support never actually reaches to human. I have tried to get my case resolved. It has not come through. I am not sure what seems to be the problem. The license keys when used on Windows are reported to have been "used already". Moreover, when I try de-activating the code, it throws "Product not licensed".

I have shared my order ID with you over PM. Can you please have someone look into it?

Hoping for at least a response. Your customer team has been ever elusive on this.

Thanks
Expert Post
Official GMAC Representative
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Posts: 383
GMAT Prep Camp: April 14th through April 16th  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Apr 2015, 07:57
GMAT Prep Camp is coming soon.

Speak with the makers of the GMAT exam and the schools that use it in admissions on April 14th, 15th and 16th. Plus, you can win GMAT study prizes and a GMAT exam voucher.

Don’t miss out: http://www.mba.com/prepcamp2015?CID=5D70CC10-9C47-44F9-A858-2ECA25E8159C&WT.mc_ID=camp-gclub&source=gc
Attachments

2015_GMATPrepCamp_1200x627_FB.jpg
2015_GMATPrepCamp_1200x627_FB.jpg [ 203.12 KiB | Viewed 1571 times ]


_________________

Leah
Customer Care Coordinator
Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®)
gmac.com | mba.com

Expert Post
Official GMAC Representative
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Posts: 383
Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2015, 08:53
The GMAT® team goes live today.

On April 14th, 15th and 16th, find out everything you need to know about the GMAT® exam and b-school with free live Q&A chats. Plus, you can win GMAT study prizes and a GMAT exam voucher. Don’t miss out: http://www.mba.com/prepcamp2015?CID=5D70CC10-9C47-44F9-A858-2ECA25E8159C&WT.mc_ID=camp-gclub&source=gc
Attachments

2015_GMATPrepCamp_800x600_FB.jpg
2015_GMATPrepCamp_800x600_FB.jpg [ 167.47 KiB | Viewed 1495 times ]


_________________

Leah
Customer Care Coordinator
Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®)
gmac.com | mba.com

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Mar 2013
Posts: 36
Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 May 2015, 00:39
Hello GMAC Officials :

I am feeling tired and extremely distressed on the findings by APAC GMAT officals . I raised a concern and my incident ticket number is 206868407.

It is my humble request to GMAC official here to kindly intervene in the ongoing investigation conducted by APAC GMAT Team official . The complain was against the unfair practice by the test coordinators at test center - THINK EDUCATION ADVISORY SERVICES LLP. ( Bangalore , India)

The first response by APAC GMAT Team official that wait time was less than 20 mins and then the exam was resumed is absolutely false .I can be as sure as death that exam conducted after 30 Mins of break . so , I have replied to his incorrect finding with the hard core evidence .

I am pretty sure that the next finding will be that "we did not see any one behind you during test" .Before it gets too late , I kindly request the GMAC officials to have some one assigned and conduct a fair investigation. I am ready to answer any question they have for me .


My questions are -why is the investigation not conducted in a fair manner ? What have they done to find out my first concern - Just called up the TA ?

I don't know how fairly the tests are conducted and how biased the reports are after this incident , but I am starting to lose faith . I gave the evidence that I received a call from the test center to come back and write the test at cetain hour ( narrated in the mail to APAC offical ) . Did they not see the recording what time I left the chair after the outage started and at what time I sat on the chair after I was called to the test center . Or are the videos tampered ?

My only fault is - I choose a wrong GMAT Center to appear for the test that has highly unprofessional test coordinators . I have raised this concern to <pvapcustomerservice@pearson.com>

I request the GMAC officials in GC to please understand the turmoil one has to go through because of this . Even if I reappear for the test again I will be scared that this incident could repeat again and no one is there to listen to me . Please guide me in the right direction as I know the subsequent findings are going to be false like the first one .

UPDATE : I spoke to customer representative named - Nisha & her Supervisor named Murphy .

Nisha updated me on call that the staff at the the test center have acknowledged that there was a server error in between the test. However, I have not received any such update on mail. There is no mention of tampering with the system that I have clearly specified in the Mail.

For some reasons the GMAC - Asia team is showing excessive unfair partiality to the TAs at the test center. Moreover,trying to manipulate statements so that I am not entitled to retake the test . What they do not understand is a candidate will not go through this much effort to ask for a fair chance if he/she is manipulating . Murphy ( customer representative) asked me to wait for more days and then wait for a response from Aditya P who is doing the research . How much long they want me to wait now ....?It takes 1 week from the coordinator to reply and that too incorrectly . I am tired of following up with them.

Regards
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Official GMAC Representative
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Posts: 383
GMAC Cancels Scores[Mass cancelation in Bangalore]  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 May 2015, 06:27
1
1
gmatquant25 wrote:
Hello GMAC Officials :

I am feeling tired and extremely distressed on the findings by APAC GMAT officals . I raised a concern and my incident ticket number is 206868407.

It is my humble request to GMAC official here to kindly intervene in the ongoing investigation conducted by APAC GMAT Team official . The complain was against the unfair practice by the test coordinators at test center - THINK EDUCATION ADVISORY SERVICES LLP. ( Bangalore , India)

The first response by APAC GMAT Team official that wait time was less than 20 mins and then the exam was resumed is absolutely false .I can be as sure as death that exam conducted after 30 Mins of break . so , I have replied to his incorrect finding with the hard core evidence .

I am pretty sure that the next finding will be that "we did not see any one behind you during test" .Before it gets too late , I kindly request the GMAC officials to have some one assigned and conduct a fair investigation. I am ready to answer any question they have for me .


My questions are -why is the investigation not conducted in a fair manner ? What have they done to find out my first concern - Just called up the TA ?

I don't know how fairly the tests are conducted and how biased the reports are after this incident , but I am starting to lose faith . I gave the evidence that I received a call from the test center to come back and write the test at cetain hour ( narrated in the mail to APAC offical ) . Did they not see the recording what time I left the chair after the outage started and at what time I sat on the chair after I was called to the test center . Or are the videos tampered ?

My only fault is - I choose a wrong GMAT Center to appear for the test that has highly unprofessional test coordinators . I have raised this concern to <pvapcustomerservice@pearson.com>

I request the GMAC officials in GC to please understand the turmoil one has to go through because of this . Even if I reappear for the test again I will be scared that this incident could repeat again and no one is there to listen to me . Please guide me in the right direction as I know the subsequent findings are going to be false like the first one .

UPDATE : I spoke to customer representative named - Nisha & her Supervisor named Murphy .

Nisha updated me on call that the staff at the the test center have acknowledged that there was a server error in between the test. However, I have not received any such update on mail. There is no mention of tampering with the system that I have clearly specified in the Mail.

For some reasons the GMAC - Asia team is showing excessive unfair partiality to the TAs at the test center. Moreover,trying to manipulate statements so that I am not entitled to retake the test . What they do not understand is a candidate will not go through this much effort to ask for a fair chance if he/she is manipulating . Murphy ( customer representative) asked me to wait for more days and then wait for a response from Aditya P who is doing the research . How much long they want me to wait now ....?It takes 1 week from the coordinator to reply and that too incorrectly . I am tired of following up with them.

Regards


Hello,

I understand your deep concern about this issue. We have your information and are escalating this through the proper channels. Thank you for providing the level of detail you have here and on other channels. This really helps us to assist you. I will be sure to reach out as soon as I have an update for you. Thank you.

Jeremy
_________________

Leah
Customer Care Coordinator
Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®)
gmac.com | mba.com

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Official GMAC Representative
User avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Posts: 383
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 May 2015, 06:42
1
OfficialGMAT wrote:
gmatquant25 wrote:
Hello GMAC Officials :

I am feeling tired and extremely distressed on the findings by APAC GMAT officals . I raised a concern and my incident ticket number is 206868407.

It is my humble request to GMAC official here to kindly intervene in the ongoing investigation conducted by APAC GMAT Team official . The complain was against the unfair practice by the test coordinators at test center - THINK EDUCATION ADVISORY SERVICES LLP. ( Bangalore , India)

The first response by APAC GMAT Team official that wait time was less than 20 mins and then the exam was resumed is absolutely false .I can be as sure as death that exam conducted after 30 Mins of break . so , I have replied to his incorrect finding with the hard core evidence .

I am pretty sure that the next finding will be that "we did not see any one behind you during test" .Before it gets too late , I kindly request the GMAC officials to have some one assigned and conduct a fair investigation. I am ready to answer any question they have for me .


My questions are -why is the investigation not conducted in a fair manner ? What have they done to find out my first concern - Just called up the TA ?

I don't know how fairly the tests are conducted and how biased the reports are after this incident , but I am starting to lose faith . I gave the evidence that I received a call from the test center to come back and write the test at cetain hour ( narrated in the mail to APAC offical ) . Did they not see the recording what time I left the chair after the outage started and at what time I sat on the chair after I was called to the test center . Or are the videos tampered ?

My only fault is - I choose a wrong GMAT Center to appear for the test that has highly unprofessional test coordinators . I have raised this concern to <pvapcustomerservice@pearson.com>

I request the GMAC officials in GC to please understand the turmoil one has to go through because of this . Even if I reappear for the test again I will be scared that this incident could repeat again and no one is there to listen to me . Please guide me in the right direction as I know the subsequent findings are going to be false like the first one .

UPDATE : I spoke to customer representative named - Nisha & her Supervisor named Murphy .

Nisha updated me on call that the staff at the the test center have acknowledged that there was a server error in between the test. However, I have not received any such update on mail. There is no mention of tampering with the system that I have clearly specified in the Mail.

For some reasons the GMAC - Asia team is showing excessive unfair partiality to the TAs at the test center. Moreover,trying to manipulate statements so that I am not entitled to retake the test . What they do not understand is a candidate will not go through this much effort to ask for a fair chance if he/she is manipulating . Murphy ( customer representative) asked me to wait for more days and then wait for a response from Aditya P who is doing the research . How much long they want me to wait now ....?It takes 1 week from the coordinator to reply and that too incorrectly . I am tired of following up with them.

Regards


Hello,

I understand your deep concern about this issue. We have your information and are escalating this through the proper channels. Thank you for providing the level of detail you have here and on other channels. This really helps us to assist you. I will be sure to reach out as soon as I have an update for you. Thank you.

Jeremy


Update: Our Customer Care team is currently following up with Pearson VUE's coordinators to determine next steps. We will get you this information as soon as possible, of course, but due the processes that must be completed, it could take as long as two working days to provide you with a response. Thank you.
_________________

Leah
Customer Care Coordinator
Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®)
gmac.com | mba.com

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Mar 2013
Posts: 36
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 May 2015, 06:49
Thank you Jeremy for looking into the issue on priority .

Regards!
Re: Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here &nbs [#permalink] 05 May 2015, 06:49

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  12   13   14   15   16   17   18  ...  26    Next  [ 511 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Post Your Questions to GMAC Official Representative Here

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT
HOT DEALS FOR JULY
Math Revolution - $99/3 mo Free 1-month trial + Diagnostic Test
Economist GMAT - Free Free 1-week trial + Free Test
examPAL Full GMAT video course - Save 10%
EMPOWERgmat - $85/mo GMAT Club tests included 2nd month GMAT Prep Exams 3, 4, 5 & 6
Target Test Prep - Save $800 $50 Discount + $750 Bonus [GMAT Club
Tests and Premium MBA Bundle]
Kaplan Courses - Save $475 $225 Discount + $250 Bonus
GMAT Club Tests - Free Included with every course purchase
of $149 or more - Full List is here


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.