Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 23:17 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 23:17

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 163
Concentration: General Management, Leadership
Schools: ISB '23 (I)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Re: administrative review of GMAT online [#permalink]
It's hard to tell in terms of business days because i dont know GMAT's holiday schedule. I dont know how many days they got off for thanksgiving. I took my exam on 15th Nov and got my result on 15th Dec.

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Send PM
Karanbb1 :-

I have checked with this website - https://www.workingdays.us/#a20

Seems like you got your result on 22nd Business Day but as you said we can't be sure about their holiday calendar.

I am very anxious as Christmas and New Year is coming and that can further delay my score.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
I can understand. I hope you get your result soon.

Current Student
Send PM
VEGETASAN

Any updates? I guess it is more than 20 business days for you now. Have you got your official score?

Also let us know how much time it took.

Thanks.

I am still waiting for my results. It is 16th Business day today.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Schools: ISB '23 (A)
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
GMAT 2: 770 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
Kudos
ankur05 wrote:
VEGETASAN

Any updates? I guess it is more than 20 business days for you now. Have you got your official score?

Also let us know how much time it took.

Thanks.

I am still waiting for my results. It is 16th Business day today.

ankur05

No buddy, actually a full calendar month of 30 days nearly equates to 20 business days. I was told by GMAC, it may be more than 20 business days as a number of candidates are in the same queue with similar problem.
Current Student
Send PM
VEGETASAN

Thank You for the update. I guess you have given the GMAT on 22nd of November. One of the exam taker who have given there exam on 18th Nov have got the result on 17th Dec (Friday).

I hope your result will come soon as they are doing it via queue.

Please do update once you get your results.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
ankur05 wrote:
VEGETASAN

Thank You for the update. I guess you have given the GMAT on 22nd of November. One of the exam taker who have given there exam on 18th Nov have got the result on 17th Dec (Friday).

I hope your result will come soon as they are doing it via queue.

Please do update once you get your results.

ankur05

Hope for the best as this varies from case to case. One of my friend who appeared for the exam on 5th November, got his results on 17 December.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [1]
Send PM
administrative review of GMAT online [#permalink]
Kudos
VEGETASAN

Ohh, That is an excruciating wait time from 5th Nov to 17th Dec. I hope all goes good for us.

I am targeting Indian colleges already missed the top 2 colleges and only 2 are remaining, so I am very anxious (for one the deadline is 1st Jan) and also Christmas and New year is coming, so less staff plus holidays will impact this already very slow system.

But I hope all goes well and we get our scores as soon as possible.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V38
Send PM
Kudos
kaloox wrote:
I am in the same situation, they notified me this morning that my exam has been flagged for administrative review. My network logged me off during the verbal section, could it be the reason for the administrative review? Did your official scores change after the review? I am asking that bc I plan to retake the exam bc my verbal score (the very section that I was logged off) was low, but I'm not sure if they will change the score + idk if I'm allowed to reschedule the exam during the review period.

UPDATE : I was expecting to receive them in more than 20 days and was so anxious but my official results are out! I received the administrative review notification on December 7 and just got my official scores today (took the test on the 5th so that's 15 days after the test or 10 business days).

Good luck to those who are waiting
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Hey all, I got my official scores today. It is falling on exact 30 calendar days including official days of 21 days.

All the best to those who are waiting for official results.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
chicapepi wrote:
Called GMAC the next day to make sure that was all there was to it and they sent me my official score that same afternoon. I was surprised by the awesome customer service (ask for Tonya). Try it out, just be nice and inquire humbly.

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Status:Applying to ISB EEO, HEC Paris MiM, ESSEC MIM, SPJIMR PGDM
Own Kudos [?]: 295 [0]
Given Kudos: 97
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
Schools: ISB '24
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38 (Online)
GPA: 3.81
WE:Brand Management (Insurance)
Send PM
Guys. Just a quick update. (After 46 calendar and 31 business days)
Got my official online scores today.
I missed my deadlines yesterday but as there are some changes in career plans I'll be shifting my Masters' plan to next year/forthcoming years.

All the best.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 640 Q48 V29
Send PM