Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 13:38 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 13:38

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 134 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 54 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Schools: Stanford '19
GMAT 1: 770 Q51 V44
GPA: 3.99
Send PM
Re: Admission Consultants iN Chennai / Bangalore?? [#permalink]
daisyhill1 wrote:
Guys,

I would like to know few good admission consultants for MBA / Masters in Management in Chennai / Banaglore - India.

Have just heard of one Jamboree or Chopras. Could any one tell me how good they are? what are the other top ranked consultants available?

Also, consultants abroad are charging lot of money for the services. Can anyone list down few consultants in India ( Chennai / Bnagalore ) in particular which are good "Value for Money" and don't charge much for the service??

Hi Daisyhill1,

We are a Chennai based company founded by a Stanford alum. - we would be happy to help you out. Please visit our website at https://augustacademy.in for more information.

Regards,
August Academy
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
Send PM
I got my GMAT, and I felt I was almost done, but the reality struck soon and I found essays and strategy and school selection is equally important. Through a friend’s recommendation, I set up initial consultation, and thereafter Rahul’s guidance set the path towards fulfilling my mbadream.in. Shortlisting schools, finalising content and reviewing the essays – Rahul took active interest in all my applications, and helped me come up with suitable content. Most importantly, though he is professional, his attitude is friendly. In short, the end result is I received 3 admits and scholarships, one half and two almost full scholarships from top 30 schools. Thanks Rahul and mbadream.in team, for w/o u guys this might not have been possible. so, i suggest, any aspirant who has taken his GMAT should try and get in touch with Rahul for some useful tips for sure. Lastly, while i was in the application process and GMAT prep i benefited a lot from such resources like gmatclub as well. indeed, its a excellent initiative. Any future aspirants, if i can share any advice i would we more then happy to help, so you may pm me. Will get back for sure as soon as possible.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
Send PM
Hi,

When I started my applications after taking the GMAT exam, I felt that I need the guidance from a experienced professional which is why I started exploring the services available. After some research and on a friend's recommendation through my engineering college network. I spoke to mbadream.in 's Rahul and during my very first conversation with Rahul, it became clear to me that MBADream's services are best suited for me. The kind of attention and support you get throughout the application process from MBADream is outstanding. Rahul is kind of a friend who wants you to succeed and this positive approach helped me succeed in receiving several admits and scholarships. MBAdream.in's brainstorming and editing services are exceptional and they help a lot in developing the right story. In conclusion, I received admits from schools such as Smith (Full scholarship), Broad (Full scholarship), Kelley, Vanderbilt with scholarship upwards of 50,000 dollars and a full scholarship from two schools.I must say I was lucky to find MBADream. Kudos to Rahul and his team for a world class service!. Having benefited in the whole process through my consulting team mbadream.in and such communities and friends. I want to share my experience and learning with MBA hopefuls.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 111 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
You do not need to be physically present in the city of the applications consultant. As long as you have a cell phone and an email address, you will do absolutely fine.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: CrackVerbal
Own Kudos [?]: 7629 [0]
Given Kudos: 215
Send PM
daisyhill1 wrote:
Guys,

I would like to know few good admission consultants for MBA / Masters in Management in Chennai / Banaglore - India.

Have just heard of one Jamboree or Chopras. Could any one tell me how good they are? what are the other top ranked consultants available?

Also, consultants abroad are charging lot of money for the services. Can anyone list down few consultants in India ( Chennai / Bnagalore ) in particular which are good "Value for Money" and don't charge much for the service??

Daisy,
When you decide on a consultant, make sure you work with someone whom you can trust. Don't go just by package deals.
Look for someone who can evaluate your profile, suggest how best you can pitch your profile to different B-schools and help you with your overall application strategy, and not just essay editing.

CrackVerbal has helped Indian applicants get into some of the best B-schools in the world, including Harvard, Wharton, Kellogg, LBS, INSEAD, ISB and more. We understand the profiles and requirements of Indian applicants very well, and offer sound, honest advice and support.

Check out our services here:
https://applications.crackverbal.com

Do send me a PM if you have any queries. Would be happy to help. :)

Regards
Gowri

Gowri N Kishore
Admissions Coach
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
I worked with Karthik (August Academy, www.augustacademy.in) on 6 applications out of which I got 5 interviews. I had tried R1 applications on my own and did not get a single interview. When I reached out to Karthik (the deadlines for R2 were very close), I was looking for a consultant who would help me prepare the applications quickly and effectively. While I contacted many consultants, Karthik stood out for his intelligence, his understanding of my situation and his knowledge of the application process. As I worked with him I got even more convinced that I made the right choice. Karthik helped me formulate a compelling story for my MBA Application, which was more successful than both of us expected. Even during the interview stage, about which I was apprehensive, Karthik provided great insights that helped me engage my interviewers with more confidence. Overall I would definitely recommend Karthik for prospective MBA candidates, he will provide the guidance required to prepare a well-rounded application to increase your chances of success.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.4
WE:Sales (Education)
Send PM
Well, I remember speaking to Mr. Rahul for the very first time and I felt the energy to accomplish my formidable task. While choosing MBA Dream I took various factors into consideration like previous results, cost, clarity, and reliability. And I am all factors worked really well for me.

Well, initially it was an arduous task to shortlist schools in R1 and R2 along with my first essay, But Mr. Rahul’s clarity of thought and experience helped me to understand the whole process thoroughly.

I highly recommend MBA dream !!

mbadream.in

My profile-
B Tech with 4 years of ed-tech sales experience.

Final result- Got into ISB. And yet to receive interview results.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 103 [0]
Given Kudos: 120
Concentration: Leadership, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.02
Send PM
When I started my MBA application journey, I was already late to the party. Most of my friends had either submitted their applications or were already working with an admission consultant. I started reaching out to all the admission consultants in the industry, only to realize that they were either supremely overpriced or not accommodating last minute entrants like me.

A friend of mine then recommended me to get in touch with Rahul bhai (as I call him) from "mbadream". Based on the initial call itself, I knew I found my mentor who will help me navigate this arduous and daunting journey. He was extremely calm and assured me that I will still be able to meet my deadlines. I felt as if I won half the battle that day itself.

Over the next 2 months, I worked on 7-8 different applications (with overlapping deadlines) but I always had Rahul and the exceptionally talented team at mbadreams to support me throughout the process. Whether it be the brainstorming sessions, or the essay, or the mock interviews, mbadream is a one stop shop for all the needs.

Rahul was ever approachable even during the toughest days of the pandemic and that reflects his commitment to the candidate's success story. One thing that makes Rahul stand out from the other admission consultants is that he is brutally honest. In hindsight, I attribute my success to those harsh yet honest feedback sessions which were instrumental in crafting a convincing story for the applications.

I genuinely wouldn't have made it to the University of Oxford (Saïd Business School) if it weren't for Rahul & mbadream. To sum it up, one can only imagine to get this kind of an industry expertise at this price anywhere else. Put your trust in mbadream and you'll definitely cross the finish line!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.6
WE:Asset Management (Insurance)
Send PM
Admission Consultants iN Chennai / Bangalore?? [#permalink]
I utilized the services of MBADREAM dot in and I think that was a good decision to start my MBA applications journey -
Rahul's process is simple -
He first tried to understand your profile and GMAT/GRE scores and then give you an honest opinion and a list of B-Schools. All this is done over multiple calls after you prepare rough draft of your stories.
He then helps you pick the right stories for your essays & structure them depending upon the choice of your B-School.
In the end, with him, I ended up applying to 5 US B Schools, 1 Canadian B School and 1 UK B School. Right after you submit your application, he supports his clients through the interview process as well.
I got admit from 3 US B schools & the only Canadian school I applied to.

I will definitely recommend MBADREAM dot in to anyone seeking help with applications.

Originally posted by thecosmos on 29 Mar 2022, 08:02.
Last edited by thecosmos on 03 Apr 2022, 23:53, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 136
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V33
Send PM
MBADream (Rahul and team).

Thanks a lot, Rahul and the MBA dream team. Without you getting offers from all the colleges I applied to would not have been possible.

I had a low GMAT score and coming from a male IT background, I knew my applications needed to stand out. After a few rounds of initial discussions and brainstorming, Rahul motivated and exposed me to the different career paths I can choose from. His guidance was instrumental in the way I choose my target colleges, did (and redid- through multiple iterations to get the story right) my essays. He helped me with identifying the weaknesses in my profile and essays and how I could leverage my strengths in the applications. His patience and professionalism along with maintaining a perfect senior/mentor/friend relationship with me helped me communicate my ideas better and translate those into my essays. On days nearer to the application deadline, I remember at times when at 1 AM in the night Rahul made himself available. Once shortlisted for the interview, I had multiple rounds of mock interviews wherein his inputs were crucial for my actual ones. I cannot thank Rahul and the MBA Dream team more for the fantastic support throughout my application and selection process. I could not have asked for better support throughout this process.
GMAT Club Bot