GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 18 Jan 2020, 22:17

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Advertisement: Today's customers expect high quality. Every advance in

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Manager
Manager
S
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
CAT Tests
Re: Advertisement: Today's customers expect high quality. Every advance in  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Dec 2019, 04:25
Kritisood wrote:
ShashankDave wrote:
I'll go with C. Here's my explanation:
Point 1: every advancement in manufacturing of product raises customer expectations. Thus, customers will always want something a step ahead.
Point 2: The goal of the company is to meet the ever rising expectations.

SO, if going a step ahead is not possible after a certain stage, the raised up expectation of the customer will not be satisfied.

Show some love! Kudos if this helped. :)

But customers raise their expectations because of the continuing advances in manufacturing of the products. if that doesnt happen, then customers expectations also would not rise and megacorp would continue meeting the standardss. I dont understand How C is correct hence. any help? nightblade354

I am not an expert, but I will try to answer the question-
The third statement is given as "The company that is satisified with the current quality of its products will soon find that its customers are not".
This address your query. Let us consider that there are no advances in manufacturing. This statement is equivalent to "company that is satisfied with the current quality of its products".
But the rest of sentence says "the company will soon find its customers are not". This means that the customers will expect something new in the quality of products or in other words the customer has raised its expectations. Thus a customer is never satisfied and keeps raising its expectations!

I hope the explanation helps!
Manager
Manager
S
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 4
WE: Information Technology (Internet and New Media)
Premium Member
Re: Advertisement: Today's customers expect high quality. Every advance in  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jan 2020, 07:35
MegaCorp's goal is possible to meet only if continuing advances in product quality is possible -- Could any one please clarify why is it needed to introduce ONLY which is extreme in general sense of GMAC ?

MegaCorp's goal is possible to meet ( Then ) , if continuing advances in product quality is possible -- It sounds nicer .

useless Trap - introduction of only and easy question makes it as 700 .
Re: Advertisement: Today's customers expect high quality. Every advance in   [#permalink] 03 Jan 2020, 07:35

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 22 posts ] 

Advertisement: Today's customers expect high quality. Every advance in

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics