GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 05 Jul 2020, 20:33

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Alberta School of Business - applicants (Fall 2020) - Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Alberta School of Business - applicants (Fall 2020) - Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 May 2020, 11:51
how long was the interview ?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Alberta "22 (A)
Re: Alberta School of Business - applicants (Fall 2020) - Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 May 2020, 11:51
Loklord wrote:
how long was the interview ?

Mine took 43 minutes
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 15 May 2020, 11:52
what did she ask ?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 15 May 2020, 11:54
Loklord wrote:
hi my interview will start in few minutes . What questions were asked ?

I sent you a private message. :)
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33

Show Tags

New post 15 May 2020, 12:33
jluc wrote:
I just had my final interview with Aileen. It was a very pleasant experience. She was very nice, calm and conversational, which tamed my anxiety and helped me relax. She told me that she will meet with the rest of the committee (?) by late next week to discuss and decide on my application. She said that if they do consider me for admission, they will forward my application to the FGRS, who will then send me the official letter of admission (which she said may take a few weeks).

I noticed how some of you here were informed that your application had been sent to FGRS right away--only one day or a few days after your interview. Having told that I may have to wait until the end of next week to know my application status is making me anxious! Does anyone have a similar experience and can you share it? What are the chances of being accepted/rejected after the final interview?

Application Submission - 15 Apr 2020
KIRA - 07 May 2020
Interview - 15 May 2020 [Aileen]

Okay, so here’s the thing, my interview was also conducted by Aileen, yes! she’s very nice and calm. She said almost same thing to me that she’d meet with others and come back within next week, but the good thing was that she wrote back within 3 days saying that they had decided to forward my application to FGSR :) The important point to note here is that I had a positive feeling after the interview so if you too feel that the interview went good then be positive and relax, I hope you’ll be admitted.

All the best.

DV

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 15 May 2020, 12:39
DonVito wrote:
jluc wrote:
I just had my final interview with Aileen. It was a very pleasant experience. She was very nice, calm and conversational, which tamed my anxiety and helped me relax. She told me that she will meet with the rest of the committee (?) by late next week to discuss and decide on my application. She said that if they do consider me for admission, they will forward my application to the FGRS, who will then send me the official letter of admission (which she said may take a few weeks).

I noticed how some of you here were informed that your application had been sent to FGRS right away--only one day or a few days after your interview. Having told that I may have to wait until the end of next week to know my application status is making me anxious! Does anyone have a similar experience and can you share it? What are the chances of being accepted/rejected after the final interview?

Application Submission - 15 Apr 2020
KIRA - 07 May 2020
Interview - 15 May 2020 [Aileen]

Okay, so here’s the thing, my interview was also conducted by Aileen, yes! she’s very nice and calm. She said almost same thing to me that she’d meet with others and come back within next week, but the good thing was that she wrote back within 3 days saying that they had decided to forward my application to FGSR :) The important point to note here is that I had a positive feeling after the interview so if you too feel that the interview went good then be positive and relax, I hope you’ll be admitted.

All the best.

DV

Wow, that is very comforting to hear! I hope to hear sooner from her, too. And indeed, I had an overall positive feeling regarding the interview, so I really hope it also means that I'll be admitted.

Thank you so much, DV! You've been really helpful throughout this entire ordeal!

J
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 16 May 2020, 03:34
I just wanted to know after skype interview how many applications are forwarded to fgrs and how many are rejected ?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 20 May 2020, 10:08
just recieved a mail from Aileen I got dinged 🙄

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 20 May 2020, 10:38
Sorry to hear that, Loklord. :(

I just got an email from Aileen that my profile/application has been forwarded to FGSR.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 20 May 2020, 10:39
oh great good luck 👍 all the best.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 20 May 2020, 10:44
hey did you submit GMAT with your application as it was exempted for local candidates

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 20 May 2020, 13:56
Hi Loklord. The exemption was not automatically given to local candidates as we had to meet certain requirements still. I got an exemption because of my grades and GPA in my Master's program.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 20 May 2020, 22:34
Although I also took my GMAT last year and had the results sent directly to UAlberta.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 20 May 2020, 22:37
oh kk I didn't submit GMAT score as they told it was exempt for domestic candidates anyways I am enrolled in a cpa program at UBC and I just wanted to know the recruitment process of mba . Goodluck with your admit and all the best dude.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 20 May 2020, 22:41
Loklord wrote:
oh kk I didn't submit GMAT score as they told it was exempt for domestic candidates anyways I am enrolled in a cpa program at UBC and I just wanted to know the recruitment process of mba . Goodluck with your admit and all the best dude.

Oooh, wow. Congratulations on getting the CPA Program at UBC, dude! That is amazing! All the best!
Intern
Intern
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 31 May 2020, 22:49
Hello Everyone!

I have been offered admission to Alberta MBA class of 2022.
Can you pls add me to the chat group. [ Will msg the number to the admin ]

Thanks!
SIddarth
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2020, 12:31
siddart1 wrote:
Hello Everyone!

I have been offered admission to Alberta MBA class of 2022.
Can you pls add me to the chat group. [ Will msg the number to the admin ]

Thanks!
SIddarth

Congratulations! :)
Intern
Intern
Alberta School of Business - applicants (Fall 2020) - Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Jun 2020, 09:45
Hi Everyone,

I have been offered admission to the Part-Time MBA Program! I know most of you are in the Full-Time Program, but I would love to connect!
Can I join the chat group?

Thank you!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 13 Jun 2020, 14:48
Hi Friends,

Greetings from Mumbai, India.
Seeking guidance and help.

I'm keen to apply this year's Fall 2020 for a Full-time MBA.
Request you to please guide me after a profile review with the possibilities of the following:
a. Successful admit
b. GMAT waiver
c. Alumni connect (telephonic)
d. Admissions team connect (telephonic)
e. Application deadline

Nishant Jitendra Dave - Distinguished Profile
- Seasoned technology management consulting professional with significant 8 years experience in problem-solving, business analysis, project management, & quality control since 2012

- Leading the Mphasis Consulting - Business Analysis capability and working on-site with Axis Bank's(client) senior management and business stakeholders

- Recognized with 11 key awards & recognitions in the last 10 months by Mphasis & Axis Bank’s senior leadership – CIO, VP, DVP, Group Manager & Project Manager

- B.Tech Computer Engineering with professional certifications from esteemed certifying bodies such as IASSC Six Sigma, Axelos, Scrum Alliance, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Hewlett-Packard Company, BCS - The Chartered Institute for IT, ISTQB, British Council, Toastmasters International and The Times Group

- Led exclusive initiatives with Accenture CSR Volunteer - Mumbai Chapter, Teach For India, Hope Worldwide, Youth Career Initiative, Teach India - Times of India & British Council, Accenture GPTW, Asia's Largest TEDx Talks & Toastmasters International

- NMIMS University(Alumni Chairperson 2015 to 2017), Jitendra Productions (CEO & Founder 2015 to 2019), Shiva Systems & S-Pro Lights(BD & Events - Partner 2017 to 2019)

Feel free to reach me on +91 9819640943 or neishdave@gmail.com
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 24 Jun 2020, 18:06
Hello again!

Just wanted to check in to see if I could be added to the chat group :) I've been admitted to the Part-Time MBA Program.

Thank you!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Alberta School of Business - applicants (Fall 2020) - Class of 2022   [#permalink] 24 Jun 2020, 18:06

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   [ 80 posts ] 

Alberta School of Business - applicants (Fall 2020) - Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status