Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 10:26 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 10:26

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11665 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: General Management, Human Resources
Schools: Madison '18
GMAT 1: 660 Q50 V30
GMAT 2: 740 Q50 V40
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 1367 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Send PM
Re: Best GMAT Coaching Institute in Noida?? [#permalink]
Expert Reply
robingoyal wrote:
I want to join a coaching institute for GMAT preparation in Noida.
Please help me in selecting the same.

All replies regarding it are welcome!

Hi robingoyal,

You need to build the concepts/fundamentals before you jump in solving the problems. You can do so by choosing one of the following ways:

1. In person classes/private tutoring
2. Online classes
3. Self paced online preparatory course
4. Book heavy approach

Typically a classroom course is the most expensive of the lot. So you might not need a classroom course at all.
Moreover the teachers at one franchise might not be as good as the ones at other.

Whereas with an online course, you are sure to get the best content from the best teachers. I would recommend you to explore the options of online courses and tutoring before you enroll into one of the classes.

Whatever you choose, make sure that you choose one. Because GMAT tests you on some concepts and fundamentals that you can learn from a course. Most of the preparatory companies including ours offer a free trial of our course. You can take the trial and see if the course suits your needs.
In addition to the preparatory material, buy the Official Guides(both the Official Guide and the Verbal Review), Question Pack 1 and the 4 official mock CATs. They should be an indispensable part of your preparation.

You need close to 3 months to prepare well for the GMAT.

1. Understand the concepts and fundamentals before jumping into problem solving
2. Solve full length CATs including AWA and IR. You can get two free GMAT Prep mock CATs and can purchase two more from mba.com
3. Make sure you solve the official questions from the Official Guide

It would be beneficial to suggest you a plan if you can answer the following questions.

1. When do you plan to take the GMAT?
2. Have you started your preparation?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [1]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 4
Send PM
Best GMAT Coaching Institute in Noida?? [#permalink]