It is currently 20 Sep 2017, 13:36

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all [[Michigan (Ross)]] 2008 applicants...

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

SVP
SVP

Kudos [?]: 202 [0], given: 1

Schools: Ross '10
 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2007, 13:07
I got the same email. It said the application is currently under review by the admissions committee. It also said "we look forward to reviewing your app".

Either I have a ding coming up or my app is currently under review.

Kudos [?]: 202 [0], given: 1

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 31 [0], given: 0

[#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2007, 13:35
Same email...either it was a generic email sent to EVERYONE or I have a ding coming up...

Current Student

[#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2007, 13:45
I find it hard to believe that Ross has only one wave of interviews. And that they gave a 8 day window for all the R1 applicants. Also, not a single desi that I know of atleast, had gotten an invite. Pretty interesting.

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

[#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2007, 13:51
dosa_don wrote:
Same email...either it was a generic email sent to EVERYONE or I have a ding coming up...

I have big doubts that it is a DING. it is clearly a technical flaw as it went to all the R1 applicants- interviewed or not.
Of course, you cannot expect to interview all your R1 applicants within a eight day window.
So, just chill out and enjoy the holidays.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

[#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2007, 14:47
bherronp wrote:
clobo wrote:
Got an e-mail today stating that my application is complete and that no further action is required on my part. It also states that I will be contacted approximately two weeks before the January deadline with instructions on how to access the admission decision.

Yep, got the same email. My interviewer works fast.

Bingo.. I got the same :)..

Current Student

[#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2007, 15:35
I think this explains whats happening- today is probably the deadline for all the documents to be sent in and for apps to be complete for all apps to be considered for R1. So once they were complete, an email was sent out :)
So, early next week- we can expect a bunch of invites

ncprasad wrote:
This morning, I got an email from Ross asking for a copy of my degree certificate. After I sent it, they replied with the confirmation that my application is complete and I am now ready for review.

What was intriguing about this was the sentence in their original email that said "please send this information before 11/21 in order for your application to be considered". I think we can expect some invites before thanks giving. Or, this could mean nothing.

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

[#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2007, 16:11
Dosa, I think you are right. It might just be that the people that got the invites were the ones whose applications were complete.

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager

[#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2007, 16:17
Yup same email here guys.....feels much relieved to know others have got the same email. But you know what

This line scares me

We will reach out to you via email approximately two weeks prior to our January 15th notification date with specifics on how to access your admission decision.

Why dont they mention the interview at all and directly mention admission decision.

Why does it seem like only the indians on this forum got this email.

VP
VP

Kudos [?]: 196 [0], given: 0

Reviews Badge
 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2007, 16:25
tsaditya wrote:
Yup same email here guys.....feels much relieved to know others have got the same email. But you know what

This line scares me

We will reach out to you via email approximately two weeks prior to our January 15th notification date with specifics on how to access your admission decision.

Why dont they mention the interview at all and directly mention admission decision.

I am not indian and I got the e-mail.

Kudos [?]: 196 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 0

[#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2007, 19:33
The email was sent by application materials. I think all it means is that the application materials section has received your entire application and has verified that everything is there.

I don't think it means a DING!

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 0

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 0

[#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2007, 21:40
Not an indian, also have received this e-mail. So, it could be just a regular letter confirming that all the documents are got and being reviewed. There is another month to interview R1-ers.

Kudos [?]: 36 [0], given: 0

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

[#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2007, 01:29
Ok, So I haven't recieved any email !!! Believe me, I am worried about not receiving it. :?

Current Student

[#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2007, 08:05
saurabh- did you check your spam folder?

Current Student

[#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2007, 08:59
dosa_don wrote:
saurabh- did you check your spam folder?

Yes, I did ... sigh ... :(

VP
VP

Kudos [?]: 203 [0], given: 0

[#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2007, 18:00
tsaditya wrote:

This line scares me

Guys, don't freak out. The mail above is "parallel" to the invitation process. Let me translate it for you:

"Irrespective of whether you've been invited to interview or not, we will notify you of your admission decision on Jan 15th. To give you time to practice how to access the admission decision site, we will send the instructions a couple of weeks ahead of the deadline".

L.

Kudos [?]: 203 [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager

[#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Nov 2007, 08:46
Really......what the devil is the problem with Ross AdCom...they are just teasing...........I open to see a mail from " ROSS ADMISSIONS" only to go in and see some feedback and updates to their webpages....
seriously....this is not funny anymore....

Intern
Intern

[#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Nov 2007, 09:10
vij101 wrote:
Really......what the devil is the problem with Ross AdCom...they are just teasing...........I open to see a mail from " ROSS ADMISSIONS" only to go in and see some feedback and updates to their webpages....

Even I got the same mail.. yeah I login everytime and get nothing to excite me :((

Anyways.. we still have time till Mid-Jan :)

Current Student

[#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Nov 2007, 10:24
anshugupta wrote:
vij101 wrote:

Even I got the same mail.. yeah I login everytime and get nothing to excite me :((

Ross is killing everyone man...they should not send out mails with subject : Resume Feedback....or whatever...I am tired :cry:

Intern
Intern

[#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Nov 2007, 16:18
saurabh357 wrote:
anshugupta wrote:
vij101 wrote:

Ross is killing everyone man...they should not send out mails with subject : Resume Feedback....or whatever...I am tired :cry:

Has anyone recieved another email with the Subject "ROSS BBSA"???

Current Student

[#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Nov 2007, 16:24
No- I am guessing that BBSA = bachelors business students association ?

anshugupta wrote:
saurabh357 wrote:
anshugupta wrote:
vij101 wrote:

Has anyone recieved another email with the Subject "ROSS BBSA"???

[#permalink] 26 Nov 2007, 16:24

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  14   15   16   17   18  ...  104    Next  [ 2061 posts ]