Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 02:47 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 02:47

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Joined: 28 Jul 2017
Posts: 45
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Joined: 09 Aug 2023
Posts: 68
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Location: India
GPA: 3.30
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Joined: 13 Nov 2023
Posts: 2
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Location: India
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V40
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Joined: 29 Jan 2023
Posts: 50
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD August 2024 Intake [#permalink]
https://bit.ly/Mba24

Link for WA Mba community
Intern
Intern
Joined: 12 Jul 2023
Posts: 8
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Location: Philippines
GMAT 1: 600 Q42 V31
GMAT 2: 640 Q39 V38
GPA: 3.03
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD August 2024 Intake [#permalink]
Any R2 applicants with feedback from EL already? I'm so nervous and have been checking my email every few hours. I submitted on November 6, with video interview on November 8.
Manager
Manager
Joined: 02 Dec 2021
Posts: 150
Own Kudos [?]: 48 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Schools: ISB '25 (A)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD August 2024 Intake [#permalink]
Received Interview invited from DC

Though my AO was IR

*invite
Manager
Manager
Joined: 09 Aug 2023
Posts: 68
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Location: India
GPA: 3.30
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD August 2024 Intake [#permalink]
Congratulations :D

Did you get it today?
Manager
Manager
Joined: 02 Dec 2021
Posts: 150
Own Kudos [?]: 48 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Schools: ISB '25 (A)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD August 2024 Intake [#permalink]
yes

around 9:30 Indian time
Manager
Manager
Joined: 09 Aug 2023
Posts: 68
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Location: India
GPA: 3.30
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD August 2024 Intake [#permalink]
Thanks for sharing :)
Manager
Manager
Joined: 07 Mar 2023
Posts: 93
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD August 2024 Intake [#permalink]
Congratulations, Shirupa :) Good luck for your interview!
Manager
Manager
Joined: 02 Dec 2021
Posts: 150
Own Kudos [?]: 48 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Schools: ISB '25 (A)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD August 2024 Intake [#permalink]
Thank you :)
User avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 27 Nov 2023
Posts: 10
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD August 2024 Intake [#permalink]
Get high score in Gmat
Manager
Manager
Joined: 19 Sep 2019
Posts: 51
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD August 2024 Intake [#permalink]
I had my first interview on tuesday. Interviewer was very nice and made well thought questions. She wanted to dig deep, and for every answer, she had another question.
It seems to me there's a pattern of one "thorough" interview and the other one more light. Not sure.

My second interviewer has been ghosting me. Sent an email on wednesday, as soon as I got the invite, and after my first interview I reached out again, as well as mentioned it to my AO. She thanked me for letting her know, while I still have no sign from the interviewer.

Anyone on the same page?
Manager
Manager
Joined: 02 Dec 2021
Posts: 150
Own Kudos [?]: 48 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Schools: ISB '25 (A)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD August 2024 Intake [#permalink]
Have heard similar stories for R1 applicants
Manager
Manager
Joined: 07 Mar 2023
Posts: 93
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD August 2024 Intake [#permalink]
Has anyone heard from EL?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 28 Jul 2023
Posts: 44
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD August 2024 Intake [#permalink]
Hi how is the GMAT Focus score of 635. I am from IIT and have experience in management consulting. Have 95% in 12, 10/10 CGPA in class 10 and 8.3 GPA in college. Have done startups as well apart from consulting. I just got the score and feeling worried if I should apply or not - as in practice tests i was getting 635 to 685. Please suggest.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 15 Jul 2023
Posts: 2
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Location: Korea, Republic of
Concentration: Finance
GPA: 3.31
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD August 2024 Intake [#permalink]
lucacac wrote:
I had my first interview on tuesday. Interviewer was very nice and made well thought questions. She wanted to dig deep, and for every answer, she had another question.
It seems to me there's a pattern of one "thorough" interview and the other one more light. Not sure.

My second interviewer has been ghosting me. Sent an email on wednesday, as soon as I got the invite, and after my first interview I reached out again, as well as mentioned it to my AO. She thanked me for letting her know, while I still have no sign from the interviewer.

Anyone on the same page?



I had a similar experience. I reached out to AO and was assigned a new interviewer in a few days
Manager
Manager
Joined: 30 Apr 2023
Status:A man of Focus, Commitment and Shear Will
Posts: 135
Own Kudos [?]: 57 [0]
Given Kudos: 72
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
WE:Investment Banking (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD August 2024 Intake [#permalink]
deceptrix wrote:
Hi how is the GMAT Focus score of 635. I am from IIT and have experience in management consulting. Have 95% in 12, 10/10 CGPA in class 10 and 8.3 GPA in college. Have done startups as well apart from consulting. I just got the score and feeling worried if I should apply or not - as in practice tests i was getting 635 to 685. Please suggest.

Given FE is new, I think schools might accommodate a lower score as well for this year, see if you can retake it in a few weeks. I know for a fact most schools said they are indifferent between the 2 modes but I suspect they may still have a subtle preference for old GMAT.
Manager
Manager
Joined: 19 Sep 2019
Posts: 51
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Send PM
Calling all Applicants: INSEAD August 2024 Intake [#permalink]
hyolee wrote:
lucacac wrote:
I had my first interview on tuesday. Interviewer was very nice and made well thought questions. She wanted to dig deep, and for every answer, she had another question.
It seems to me there's a pattern of one "thorough" interview and the other one more light. Not sure.

My second interviewer has been ghosting me. Sent an email on wednesday, as soon as I got the invite, and after my first interview I reached out again, as well as mentioned it to my AO. She thanked me for letting her know, while I still have no sign from the interviewer.

Anyone on the same page?



I had a similar experience. I reached out to AO and was assigned a new interviewer in a few days


Thank you for sharing!
They gave me both the email and the tel of the interviewer. Would it be too weird sending a text message to him?
Sometimes it could be a test, to check how much effort I put trying to contact the interviewer. But it would be an Investment Banking kind of test, not sure I should expect that from INSEAD. Any thoughts?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 19 Jan 2023
Posts: 22
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Location: Hong Kong
Concentration: Technology
GRE 1: Q170 V165
GPA: 3.31
WE:Project Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD August 2024 Intake [#permalink]
got interview invitation last Friday, Fonty campus
FYI

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD August 2024 Intake [#permalink]
   1  ...  18   19   20   21   22   23   24  ...  42   
Moderator:
MBA Admissions Consultant
3699 posts

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne