GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 06 Aug 2020, 19:58

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Applicants: INSEAD January 2021 Intake !

new topic post reply Update application status  
Manager
Manager
S
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD January 2021 Intake !  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jun 2020, 19:17
AmitPandey250 wrote:
Quick Question: Does INSEAD give out almost the same number of offers in R1, R2, R3?

Hey Amit!
It would be extremely hard to comment on the numbers since INSEAD doesn't disclose them. However, INSEAD does state that over time, they have developed a strong understanding of the number of applications they receive in each round, and accordingly try and maintain the chances of one being admitted similar across rounds. However, this year may not follow historic trends and hence it would be hard to make any conclusions.

As a policy however, INSEAD does explicitly state that they try their best to maintain similar acceptance chances across rounds. Logically makes sense as well since it is afterall, one of the most global MBA programs.

Hope this helps!

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
B
GRE 1: Q168 V157
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 09 Jun 2020, 19:39
doesgreymatter

Thank you so much for the clarification!
INSEAD School Moderator
G
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 650 Q50 V28 (Online)
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.23
WE: General Management (Hospitality and Tourism)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 10 Jun 2020, 00:24
meme2019 wrote:
Everyone is so quiet today. In normal times, and if my calculations are correct, this week they would have started sending out invites. But, we no longer live in normal times, in many aspects.

If you account that everything has probably been delayed a week that would be more the following week, anyway, they started sending invites this week but seems that just a few.

Regards,
Pablo
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 10 Jun 2020, 05:12
Hello everyone,

I submitted my application on April 8th, 2020, and received an email from my AO on April 15th, stating that my application is complete. Nine days later, I was invited for interviews, which I managed to complete by May 5th. Today, I received an acceptance email from my AO, and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. :)
I wish all of you the best of luck, and I want to encourage you to never give up on your dreams. My GMAT score was below the average. However, I worked really hard on my application and my personal story. GMAT is just one piece of the puzzle; just show who you really are, especially in your interviews.

regards,
INSEAD School Moderator
G
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 650 Q50 V28 (Online)
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.23
WE: General Management (Hospitality and Tourism)
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 10 Jun 2020, 05:23
SimoneRM wrote:
Hello everyone,

I submitted my application on April 8th, 2020, and received an email from my AO on April 15th, stating that my application is complete. Nine days later, I was invited for interviews, which I managed to complete by May 5th. Today, I received an acceptance email from my AO, and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. :)
I wish all of you the best of luck, and I want to encourage you to never give up on your dreams. My GMAT score was below the average. However, I worked really hard on my application and my personal story. GMAT is just one piece of the puzzle; just show who you really are, especially in your interviews.

regards,

Congrats!!! First admit for R2 it seems! :)
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 14 Jun 2020, 11:52
amazing!

Originally posted by rwejyd on 10 Jun 2020, 05:29.
Last edited by rwejyd on 14 Jun 2020, 11:52, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 10 Jun 2020, 05:42
SimoneRM wrote:
Hello everyone,

regards,

Congrats! Which country are you in?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 10 Jun 2020, 05:45
Congratulations SimoneRM. It proves that GMAT is just a tiny piece of the puzzle. If I am not wrong you applied with a 630 GMAT score.

SimoneRM wrote:
Hello everyone,

regards,
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q46 V39
GPA: 3.5

Show Tags

New post 10 Jun 2020, 06:37
SimoneRM wrote:
Hello everyone,

regards,

Congratulations and well deserved, hope to see you on Campus!
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 670 Q46 V36
GMAT 2: 690 Q50 V34
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 10 Jun 2020, 07:19
SimoneRM wrote:
Hello everyone,

regards,

Oh wow! that was fast. Congrats Simone and best of luck!!
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36

Show Tags

New post 10 Jun 2020, 08:08
I'm also curious if anyone knows how much emphasis is placed on GPA. If I have a 3 over 5 GPA and a 710 GMAT, does it address the concern of the adcom?
Manager
Manager
B
GRE 1: Q165 V151

Show Tags

New post 10 Jun 2020, 18:01
tujnguyen wrote:
I'm also curious if anyone knows how much emphasis is placed on GPA. If I have a 3 over 5 GPA and a 710 GMAT, does it address the concern of the adcom?

710 is a good score, and if your quant is high that's even better. I saw a lot of people got admitted to top school with subpar gpa. Maybe if you did well in quant classes, they can overlook it
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 10 Jun 2020, 18:04
rosarosa wrote:
tujnguyen wrote:

710 is a good score, and if your quant is high that's even better. I saw a lot of people got admitted to top school with subpar gpa. Maybe if you did well in quant classes, they can overlook it

Thank you. My Q is 49, which i would hope for 50 but won't kill over it.

Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 10 Jun 2020, 19:14
tujnguyen wrote:
rosarosa wrote:
tujnguyen wrote:

Thank you. My Q is 49, which i would hope for 50 but won't kill over it.

And hey, admission consultants say gmat score is more important than gpa, and you nailed it with 710 so don’t stress over it
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 10 Jun 2020, 23:36
I suppose Asia hasn't heard?
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 00:22
rosarosa wrote:

Not yet.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 00:36
rosarosa wrote:

Not for me either

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 00:39
tujnguyen wrote:
rosarosa wrote:

Not for me either

May I know who your AO is?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 00:55
carolism wrote:
tujnguyen wrote:
rosarosa wrote:

Not for me either

Mine is ME
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 00:56
tujnguyen wrote:
carolism wrote:
tujnguyen wrote:
rosarosa wrote:

Not for me either

Mine is ME

Same here, no update so far
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD January 2021 Intake !   [#permalink] 11 Jun 2020, 00:56

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  27   28   29   30   31   32   33  ...  75    Next  [ 1483 posts ] 

Calling all Applicants: INSEAD January 2021 Intake !

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: MBAPrepCoach, uc26, pabpinor