GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 13 Dec 2019, 16:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Applicants: INSEAD Sept 2019 Intake !

new topic post reply Update application status  
INSEAD School Moderator
S
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD Sept 2019 Intake !  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2019, 19:41
chickpig wrote:
Hideto wrote:
Hi all,

For 20J students intending to take on the 3 weeks intensive french or spanish course with FLC at the Fontainebleau campus, it will be from 1st to 19th July 2019. Email of the contact person I spoke with is Evelyne.FELICIO@flc-int.com so feel free to reach out to her.

For the course at the Singapore campus, I have yet to hear back from the coordinator. Anybody knows when the course will be? Looking at last year’s schedule, it might be from 22nd to 9th Aug this year. Anyone can help to confirm this? Cheers!

Posted from my mobile device

Hi Hideto,

NEXT LANGUAGE INTENSIVE CLASSES FOR 20Js: SUMMER 2019

The programme* will run on both Fontainebleau and Singapore campuses for FRENCH and SPANISH languages and from Monday to Friday, five hours a day, over three weeks.

Fontainebleau campus
– Monday 01 to Friday 19 July
Please contact: evelyne.felicio@flc-int.com

Singapore campus
– Monday 22 July to Friday 09 August
Please contact: sandra.brady@flc-int.com

NB: This programme is designed only for MBA Students, complete beginners, who need to validate their 3rd/EXIT language.
*Minimum 5 participants

The info you are looking for is found here: https://flclanguage.wordpress.com/

Hope this helps!

Hi chickpig,

Thank you very much for the information! I was having difficulty navigating the site and was not able to see this. I am aiming to go for the Singapore language course since it will be nearer the course start date (if I do get offered eventually). Will you be going for the course as well?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2019, 01:42
Is there any invitation for R3 interview?
INSEAD School Moderator
S
Calling all Applicants: INSEAD Sept 2019 Intake !  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2019, 01:55
anliv wrote:

Hi anliv,

As the interview decision notification deadline is 8th Feb for Round 3 candidates, the norm is to start receiving your interview invite from next Monday onwards. However, please take note that some 20J Round 2 candidates received their interview invites one week earlier on Thursday and Friday. The decision tracker also seems to suggest that two R3 candidates have received their interview invites since yesterday.

However, please don't start to worry if you don't receive your invite this week. I received my email invite on the Monday of the week of notification deadline so there is still plenty of time over the next two weeks to receive the invite from your AO.

Hope this helps!
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V41

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2019, 04:16
anliv wrote:

I'm an Indian based in Hong Kong, and just received an invite via phone call from my AO (around 6pm local time) - good luck to everyone waiting!
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2019, 04:21
stetarbe wrote:

I'm an Indian based in Hong Kong, and just received an invite via phone call from my AO (around 6pm local time) - good luck to everyone waiting!

Congratulations stetarbe You can find a few of the latest INSEAD interview experiences listed in the following link. This will give you an approximate idea of how the interview will be.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/insead-201/i ... brief.html

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2019, 21:43
Hi, I received a R3 interview invite by email last Friday

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2019, 21:57
strjd wrote:

Can you share the campus you're applying for? Will the interview be sent by campus? Or it is sent randomly like other schools'?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2019, 22:32
Hi, I am applying for fontainebleau. Not sure how they roll out the invites unfortunately.

anliv wrote:
strjd wrote:

Can you share the campus you're applying for? Will the interview be sent by campus? Or it is sent randomly like other schools'?
INSEAD School Moderator
S

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2019, 23:21
anliv wrote:
strjd wrote:

Interview invites can be sent anytime and it depends on the AO. I have seen a mix of Fontainebleau and Singy applicants receiving invites over the entire week during the past 2 rounds.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q46 V40

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2019, 00:00
Hideto wrote:
anliv wrote:
strjd wrote:

Interview invites can be sent anytime and it depends on the AO. I have seen a mix of Fontainebleau and Singy applicants receiving invites over the entire week during the past 2 rounds.

My AO has an automatic reply posted that she is out of office till the 31st :/
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GPA: 3.7

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2019, 04:06
Quick question. How long does it take to receive the official acceptance package in the mail/post after getting the offer email from AO? Especially for those who are in Asia/Southeast Asia?
Tepper Thread Master
S
Concentration: Technology, Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2019, 04:30
chickpig wrote:
Quick question. How long does it take to receive the official acceptance package in the mail/post after getting the offer email from AO? Especially for those who are in Asia/Southeast Asia?

I got mine after a week (based in HK)

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GPA: 3.7

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2019, 22:48
zee1222 wrote:
chickpig wrote:

Hmm.... it's been around 1.5 weeks so far. Nothing yet.
INSEAD School Moderator
S

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 04:02
chickpig wrote:
zee1222 wrote:
chickpig wrote:

Hmm.... it's been around 1.5 weeks so far. Nothing yet.

Great speaking to you over PM chickpig! I would suggest waiting a few days more and check with your AO next week if you still haven’t received it :)
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 07:42
R3, received my interview email invite a few minutes ago! (I am in the US) Very excited, especially after I got the R3 rejection from Said earlier this morning.
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Healthcare, Leadership
GMAT 1: 770 Q49 V47
GPA: 3.74
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 08:22
Just got an interview invite
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Multiple Decisions Reported  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 08:30
INSEAD DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

• Invited to interview, 37 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:770 (Q49 V47), GPA: 3.74, Industry: Health Care, WE 108, heard via: email
  • Invited to interview, 37 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:690, GPA: 3.26, heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach
Farrell D Hehn: MBA

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2019, 01:32
hughmungus1 wrote:
R3, received my interview email invite a few minutes ago! (I am in the US) Very excited, especially after I got the R3 rejection from Said earlier this morning.
Congratulations! I have to say I am a little puzzled given that INSEAD is considered to be more competitive then Oxford. I wonder if more Americans are applying to Oxford because it has a very recognizable brand name? I'm racking my brain. Any ideas?

About one out of two invites are accepted and so probably would not be a bad idea to get another app in the hopper in March, maybe R3 LBS or IESE, which are seen as on par with INSEAD in the eyes of European recruiters, if that's what you're hoping to achieve.

http://mbaprepcoach.com
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2019, 06:15
MBAPrepCoach wrote:
hughmungus1 wrote:
Congratulations! I have to say I am a little puzzled given that INSEAD is considered to be more competitive then Oxford. I wonder if more Americans are applying to Oxford because it has a very recognizable brand name? I'm racking my brain. Any ideas?

About one out of two invites are accepted and so probably would not be a bad idea to get another app in the hopper in March, maybe R3 LBS or IESE, which are seen as on par with INSEAD in the eyes of European recruiters, if that's what you're hoping to achieve.

http://mbaprepcoach.com

I am honestly a bit confused myself. It very well could be that more Americans are applying because of the brand. I'm a few years older than average, but Said was pretty clear that they did not care about age on one of the webinars. I think I was able to reassure why my age should not be an issue in the INSEAD essays, but I didn't think to address it for Said.

The other thing is they are so "social impact" focused, and I'm from a true business background. I see a lot of people there who came from backgrounds at non profits, etc (at least for the females..). I kept thinking to myself, is this a business school or a public policy program? I feel I didn't really come through as well as I did on the INSEAD essays due to the questions; and the video essays, as much as I hated them, were also another good data point for me. Who knows?! There is a reason for everything and it just wasn't meant to be!

Thank you for suggesting the LBS program! I just looked and I had no idea they had 15 and 18 month programs. Because of my age I am targeting the shorter programs and that looks like a great option. I am also considering the Stanford MSx program. Do you have any idea if it's even worth applying in the third (final) round to the MSx program?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 01 Feb 2019, 09:37
Got R3 interview invitation this Monday. Very excited!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Applicants: INSEAD Sept 2019 Intake !   [#permalink] 01 Feb 2019, 09:37

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24  ...  26    Next  [ 507 posts ] 

Calling all Applicants: INSEAD Sept 2019 Intake !

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: MBAPrepCoach, Hideto