It is currently 14 Dec 2017, 15:00

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all CEIBS (Shanghai) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 3

GPA: 3.3
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all CEIBS (Shanghai) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Feb 2017, 18:41
Anyone already attended the interview? How did it go?

:D

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 0

Schools: CEIBS '19 (M)
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V44
Re: Calling all CEIBS (Shanghai) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Feb 2017, 23:00
Ghanna88 wrote:

Hi Ghanna,

I attended the interview yesterday in Mumbai and met Yvonne and Christina. Our conversation lasted for around 45 minutes. The asked me to take them through my profile and then threw some questions they had about my work experience. They also asked me how far am I with my HKUST application. And then I asked them a few questions about work permits etc in China.

Overall, it was a great experience. Good luck with your interview.

Cheers,
Sharad

Intern
Intern
B

GPA: 3.3
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 16 Feb 2017, 00:49
sharadmathur wrote:
Ghanna88 wrote:

Hi Ghanna,

I attended the interview yesterday in Mumbai and met Yvonne and Christina. Our conversation lasted for around 45 minutes. The asked me to take them through my profile and then threw some questions they had about my work experience. They also asked me how far am I with my HKUST application. And then I asked them a few questions about work permits etc in China.

Overall, it was a great experience. Good luck with your interview.

Cheers,
Sharad

Thanks Sharad, good luck to you too brother ;)

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 20 Feb 2017, 19:29
Hi all, glad to hear from the new posters. Somehow my account got logged out of gmatclub and I stopped receiving email notifications for forum updates/PMs. From chatting with Christina the other day I believe round 2 decisions will be announced in mid-March. I'm hearing it's a very strong round of applications and there are a large number of excellent candidates.

Intern
Intern

GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38

Show Tags

New post 21 Feb 2017, 00:38
Considering applying here in round 3 as I work in Asia.
How full is the program by round 3?
Is there still a decent amount of room?

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 Feb 2017, 07:30
AStoryTold wrote:
Considering applying here in round 3 as I work in Asia.
How full is the program by round 3?
Is there still a decent amount of room?

go for it. the program is totally worth it!

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 23 Feb 2017, 08:56
cdyshanghai wrote:
Hi all, glad to hear from the new posters. Somehow my account got logged out of gmatclub and I stopped receiving email notifications for forum updates/PMs. From chatting with Christina the other day I believe round 2 decisions will be announced in mid-March. I'm hearing it's a very strong round of applications and there are a large number of excellent candidates.

Thanks for the heads up cdyshanghai. Fingers crossed.

Intern
Intern

Calling all CEIBS (Shanghai) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Mar 2017, 02:17
ADMITTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will see you in August! :)

add me to wechat: blopache

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Show Tags

New post 02 Mar 2017, 08:44
Hi all - wanted to congratulate everyone that has gained admittance.

My rd2 interview was on Feb22 and I just received admit yesterday. I can't wait to meet all of you.

For any hopefuls - sincerely best of luck!

cdyshanghai - thanks for the gatekeeping on the wechat group, please add me: JChew19

Intern
Intern

Calling all CEIBS (Shanghai) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2017, 07:37
Got admitted, my wechat: wangkai

Start a facebook group for CEIBS 2017 intake, just search for it (Can't post link currently, as I just registered on gmatclub)

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 17 Apr 2017, 01:38
Hello Folks,

Got the message this morning. I am in!

I am an Indian candidate with nine years of work-experience, mainly in leadership development consulting. My wechat id is sharad_mathur. Please add me to the CEIBS group; I look forward to interact with you all.

Cheers,
Sharad

Intern
Intern

GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41

Show Tags

New post 28 Apr 2017, 05:54
Can someone also add me to the wechat group?? Or if you can let me know if you are in, i can PM you to add me. Thanks!

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 27 Jul 2017, 11:41
Hi guys, I'm considering applying for the next year's intake. Could anybody share how CEIBS scholarships actually work? What's the chance of being awarded a full one? What are / might be their conditions? Or is it all quite opaque? Thanks in advance! :)

Top Contributor
VP
VP
S

Kudos [?]: 663 [0], given: 20

GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: 1540 Q800 V740

Show Tags

New post 30 Aug 2017, 21:40
Top Contributor
EXCLUSIVE CEIBS MBA ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE INTERVIEW WITH GYANONE

CEIBS is a young school (established in 1994), but it has already created waves both in Asia and around the world. Currently ranked number 11 on the Financial Times ranking of top MBA programs, CEIBS has garnered a lot of attention and interest from top MBA applicants. GyanOne interviews Yvonne Li, MBA Director of Admissions, Marketing and Career Services at CEIBS, to get her perspective on studies, life, and growth for students in the full-time MBA program at CEIBS. This interview will provide perspective applicants with excellent insight into what the program offers. It will also help dispel some common myths around studying in China and the jobs and opportunities available there.

GyanOne: A global top ranking, extremely strong appeal in Asia Pacific, rising global influence and visibility, and an economy that is the second-fastest growing in the world. Where next does this outstanding school go? What are the new initiatives planned at CEIBS?

Yvonne Li, CEIBS MBA Admissions: The MBA program, along with the school, has risen incredibly quickly considering its short history of 22 years. The school’s vision remains the same, to educate future global business leaders versed in ‘China Depth, Global Breadth’. An example of a recent initiative is the launch of our local China career trek for ...READ MORE

This interview was first published on the GyanOne Blog

GyanOne | Top MBA Rankings and MBA Admissions Blog

Top MBA Admissions Consulting | Top MiM Admissions Consulting

Premium MBA Essay Review|Best MBA Interview Preparation|Exclusive GMAT coaching

Get a FREE Detailed MBA Profile Evaluation | Call us now +91 98998 31738

Kudos [?]: 663 [0], given: 20

Re: Calling all CEIBS (Shanghai) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019   [#permalink] 30 Aug 2017, 21:40

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   [ 54 posts ] 

Calling all CEIBS (Shanghai) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap