GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 10 Jul 2020, 15:19

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 May 2020, 06:39
Hi,

Its been long since I've submitted my application - mid March I guess. I have given my KIRA as well. But I haven't been invited to a Skype interview nor given any decision. When I mailed them last week, they said they would let me know by this week (which is almost over). No mails yet! Does it mean my application is not through? Did anyone get mail recently, like yesterday or today, for the interview?

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: DeGroote "22 (A)
GPA: 3.88
Re: Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 May 2020, 08:57
Hello All,
I got admitted into the FT MBA program for Fall 2020.
How can I connect with the already admitted candidates for the Fall term?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 14 May 2020, 14:20
Hello All. I got conditional offer for FT MBA program. How can I get some feedback for this program. There are lot of uncertainty due to COVID situation.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 17 May 2020, 01:21
Hi, I got my offer letter for Full Time MBA from McMaster in May 2020.
Has anybody received communication whether McMaster will be starting classes online or in person?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 17 May 2020, 11:59
Kindly, answer my earlier question. I haven't received any communication regarding same from McMaster university also has any one been able to secure full unsecured loan?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 17 May 2020, 21:36
Hi Abhishek ,

The course is going to start online is what I have heard from the current students.

abhishekgaur26258 wrote:
Kindly, answer my earlier question. I haven't received any communication regarding same from McMaster university also has any one been able to secure full unsecured loan?

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 17 May 2020, 22:03
Nihaldixit wrote:
Hi Abhishek ,

The course is going to start online is what I have heard from the current students.

abhishekgaur26258 wrote:

Thank you Nihal. Is there any group of current intake students from where I can get more information, not many people are active on this thread.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 23 May 2020, 15:31
Hi all,

I've recently been given a date for the Zoom interview and was wondering if this interview was the more difficult stage to go through versus the initial stage with the application and Kira interview. Does the fact that I've been invited to the Zoom interview indicate that I have a good chance of being accepted into the program now? Are there any tips that you'd recommend?

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: DeGroote (A)
WE: Other (Other)

Show Tags

New post 28 May 2020, 13:11
ankitanand333 wrote:
Hello All. I got conditional offer for FT MBA program. How can I get some feedback for this program. There are lot of uncertainty due to COVID situation.

current student here, you are right, a lot of uncertainty. I would highly suggest you to defer if possible. this summer there was only a 38% placement rate with many postings and offers cancelled or rescinded.
also most likely some, if not all lectures would be pre-recorded...
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 02 Jun 2020, 08:20
abhishekgaur26258 wrote:
Hi, I got my offer letter for Full Time MBA from McMaster in May 2020.
Has anybody received communication whether McMaster will be starting classes online or in person?

i have been informed it is going to be online. "The Fall is now moved to online. Students who are unable to arrive in Canada can begin their MBA online."

by the way can you help me with kira questions. have them this week. really nervous.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 05 Jun 2020, 11:37
Hi everyone,

I'm a domestic student who received an offer for the MBA Co-op program yesterday ~2 hours after my interview with a 6k scholarship. Also, can someone add me to the group chat for the fall 2020 students, if there's one. Besides that, do let me know if anyone has any questions in regards to KIRA/Co-op interview, happy to help :blushing:
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 24 Jun 2020, 07:29
Hey guys,

I was just recently accepted into the CO-OP MBA program. Is there a https://gmatclub.com/chat chat for accepted students?

Thanks

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 27 Jun 2020, 07:12
I am happy to also announce that I have been accepted into the CO-OP MBA program!
Would love to join the gmat club chat if one has been setup.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Jun 2020, 08:51
NFL wrote:
I am happy to also announce that I have been accepted into the CO-OP MBA program!
Would love to join the gmat club chat if one has been setup.

6ixmans wrote:
Hey guys,

I was just recently accepted into the CO-OP MBA program. Is there a https://gmatclub.com/chat chat for accepted students?

Thanks

wanted to ask when did you guys interview and when did you hear back? did you include a GMAT score in your application?
Intern
Intern
Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jun 2020, 02:19
Interviewed June 7th, heard back this past Friday. Not included but required by a set date.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 29 Jun 2020, 08:29
I'm a domestic student and I got accepted into the Co-op program! If there are any facebook or https://gmatclub.com/chat groups for accepted students, can you please let me know.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 29 Jun 2020, 08:33
GG112 wrote:
I'm a domestic student and I got accepted into the Co-op program! If there are any facebook or https://gmatclub.com/chat groups for accepted students, can you please let me know.

when did you interview and hear back? applied with GMAT?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake   [#permalink] 29 Jun 2020, 08:33

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   [ 217 posts ] 

Calling all DeGroote (McMaster University) MBA Applicants: 2020 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: Businessconquerer